What's new

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've got this Karma Melon male I'm afraid is gonna seed my whole crop!!!! But I've got a plastic bag tied around it trying to catch some pollen. I'd like to hit the Lemon Dizzle, which I'm liking more by the day. And I've got a Lemon OG Candy I could try but I've never smoked the LOG so I dunno. It's a nice male or I'd kill it, plus it's supposed to be one of Karmas favorites. But wow Tycho your getting those pink looking hairs like the Serious 6 gives off.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I didn't wanna change the subject, but I've been thinking over the last 2yrs using the Open Seasame from fox farm I'm using seems like bud sites and more leaves, the whole plant basically does better using it. I use the Fox Farm Trio and starting using the Open Seasame and Beastie Blooms last year and both work great. I've not used the Cha Ching but I think my next indoor grow I'm gonna buy some and test out. ...especially the Open Seasame, I want guys to know how good it's working for me and that's after I've used it on 100s of plants. I like the Beastie Bloom, it may work better with Cha Ching, but the Open Seasame is great stuff, it only takes a lil it's extremely concentrate stuff.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I didn't wanna change the subject, but I've been thinking over the last 2yrs using the Open Seasame from fox farm I'm using seems like bud sites and more leaves, the whole plant basically does better using it. I use the Fox Farm Trio and starting using the Open Seasame and Beastie Blooms last year and both work great. I've not used the Cha Ching but I think my next indoor grow I'm gonna buy some and test out. ...especially the Open Seasame, I want guys to know how good it's working for me and that's after I've used it on 100s of plants. I like the Beastie Bloom, it may work better with Cha Ching, but the Open Seasame is great stuff, it only takes a lil it's extremely concentrate stuff.
This is Anything Outdoors dude. You didn't change the subject. Lol

I never tried using nutes during growing. I fertilize at planting time and that's all. I'll pick a spot next year and go for it.

PDX Dopesmoker

I've got this Karma Melon male I'm afraid is gonna seed my whole crop!!!! But I've got a plastic bag tied around it trying to catch some pollen. I'd like to hit the Lemon Dizzle, which I'm liking more by the day. And I've got a Lemon OG Candy I could try but I've never smoked the LOG so I dunno. It's a nice male or I'd kill it, plus it's supposed to be one of Karmas favorites. But wow Tycho your getting those pink looking hairs like the Serious 6 gives off.

I just listened to Karma's interview on The Pot Cast, he talked about Tha Melon a lot, seemed very enthusiastic about it. I forget if he gave away the identity of the secret ingredient or not, but the OG half of it's pedigree looks pretty solid.

My plant in the strip mall parking lot disappeared yesterday.
This is where it was
MMbIU9o.jpg

I looked at the spot in the soil and there is a decent side hole, it looks like either the plant was dug up or it pulled out a large rootball when it was removed. Hopefully some greedy schemer rescued it for their own private garden.
4oh6OVI.jpg

This is one of the last photos I took of it
mqTDbP9.jpg

A wider angle look at the same view shows off where it was growing
WIe3Sh2.jpg

This video tells some more about the history of that intersection
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm5y-ldn3xE

Even wider, that green cross at far left is one of the weed stores owned partially by former Speaker of the House of Representatives John Boehner and the Taco Bell at right is the former location of the KFC mentioned in the video, the phone booth was there until about 2012 or so.
nvRrjjC.jpg

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'd be damned if it didn't rain a lil bit, got to looking at this big top cola on the Serious 6 and noticed mold....yes it's been dry as hell and a few showers came. I can't believe this happened, it barely rained guys. So I cut out the mold and sprayed GreenCure on them. I had that plant fall over on some weeds I had to cut some mold off too. Yea this fucking sucks, but like I said Sept and Oct can fuck up things. I'm gonna check and see hopefully after cutting out the mold it'll be fine or slime lol. But it's sunny today and everything, hopefully I'll be able to salvage the plant.

If anybody ever thinks moving to a different region won't affect your grow, your badly mistaken. I've talked in this thread before about the Great Lake region and how the dry air never dealt with mold in 15yrs up there. Now in my region now, Humid, Humid , Humid, no sun, Humid. Damn gets me frustrated, but gotta move on and make the best outta it

bibi40

You may adapt yourself with which strain you can get to your climate ...
I grow in three latitude and each one is a different thing !!!

Hope you the best ...

PDX Dopesmoker

So far as I know these two skinny midgets are the only remaining plants from the ounce or so of seeds I placed around town. So thin that the autofocus missed them even when it was set to macro mode.
FGXrV1s.jpg

UWpw4zO.jpg

Rodehazrd

You may adapt yourself with which strain you can get to your climate ...
I grow in three latitude and each one is a different thing !!!

Hope you the best ...

Hey Bibi would you share your ideas on which strains you like for those spots?
:tiphat:

Rodehazrd

I have two Bangi haze clones one in a nesting tub the other in the ground.
The in ground got water as needed the tub just kept bottom topped up.
The constant moisture of the tub seems to be paying off
The even canopy is the tubs

Attachments

• 20190826_075442.jpg
    20190826_075442.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 12
  • 20190826_075343.jpg
    20190826_075343.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I have two Bangi haze clones one in a nesting tub the other in the ground.
The in ground got water as needed the tub just kept bottom topped up.
The constant moisture of the tub seems to be paying off
The even canopy is the tubs

Makes me wonder if the extra watering encourages stretching, or if limited rooting encourages a big fat ass.

Rodehazrd

Makes me wonder if the extra watering encourages stretching, or if limited rooting encourages a big fat ass.

She did stretch more than I expected. Pot is 30 gallon of my muck mix. The in ground started with the same mix about 60 gallons. Some of that washed away and I added 30 gallons of horse compost along with rocks to hold it on the ridge.

bibi40

Hey Bibi would you share your ideas on which strains you like for those spots?

For sure I can

so I grow at 44° , 47° and 50,5° ,

so :

- at 44° i have a wide range of possibility , whatever announced to harvest about early - mid october is ok , i prefer mold resit strain cause of the coastal climate , for example Lsd , Vanilla kush , Green Poison , Mango Saphire , Cream caramel , and lot of others .

- at 47° i may grow strains wich are REALLY done at the end of september - early october ,
said really cause same strains grow than at 44° finished at least 15 days later ( flowering start 15 days later too ) so i choose strains annouced to finish early-mid september for harvest them late september-very early october , after the climate shitting ,
so il like critical 2.0 , killer kush F1 Fv , green poison F1 Fv , Cream mandarine F1 Fv , Crystal candy F1 Fv ,
i like a lot all the Sweet Seeds F1 Fast version , really good choice for quality at this latitude and avoid maximum the mold ...

- at 50,5° that really another story , the weather can become ugly at mid september so i had too choose really fast and mold resistant strain , and once again same strain grow at this lat finish 15 days after the same at 47° ( so the same strain finish at least one month later than at 44° ) so auto's are a good choice for harvest in august , and other choice are early outdoor strain ,
outdoor strain acclimate for the nederland weather are a good choice here , like Early maroc , Purple #1 , Frisian dew , Holland's hope ( finish later but mold resistant ) , passion #1 , purple maroc , etc ...
Some Fast version can be done but it' s more uncertain from one year to another .
I had a try at early girl and early skunk , but don't found them ok for here ...

Hope it will help .

Last edited:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Special queen 3 meters but very slim:

I've got some that thin, I didn't top them, trying to keep them were some air circulation. I gotta get out with the chainsaw and cut me some 8ft stakes or something that way the top part of the plant is tied higher in hopes of more support.:tiphat:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Here's a nice pic of some indoor buds from that mars hydro grow I'm doing.....stop by the links in my sig

Just called March an Ash a dispensary in San Diego an they said for DARK HEART’s premium Vanilla Frosting and Magic Melom they are $45 each before tax wtffffffdd