What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
^^ stand it up or lose it.

Unfortunately it's to heavy, for the tiny bit of attachment it has left. I'm leaving it down where the moisture is higher until it mends a little. They have a couple more foot of growth to do yet though. So I may just see it it does a sea of green impression. My visit was to apply a fungicide, and they stay healthy on that site.

I have readily pulled 3kg off that site, but just targeted 1.5kg this year, of which I will be happy to see half a Kg. I don't need it. I have just 3 established site's out this year, and if only one makes it, I have my smoke. Though I'm a bit wounded to not have any decent pics to share.

This area should all be about as tall as the nearest one (over 5 foot) but it's just a carpet of gloom.

You can see this this one at the back though. Either dfg or fast diesel. The permanent marker.. was a lie.

And a zoom, to get a better idea.

Rodehazrd

Whatever you spray on the leaves, It is good to always take a phytotoxicity test on one leaf for 72 hours , so that you can see how the leaf behaves,so you may have given too much neem and have a small phytotoxicity?

I did use too much ohimaria. I used 2 tsp per liter. I started to spray again indoors and got the same reaction. Some strains worse than others. I nearly killed my pineapple express clones. Thanks again

yahooman

Unfortunately it's to heavy, for the tiny bit of attachment it has left. I'm leaving it down where the moisture is higher until it mends a little. They have a couple more foot of growth to do yet though. So I may just see it it does a sea of green impression. My visit was to apply a fungicide, and they stay healthy on that site.

I have readily pulled 3kg off that site, but just targeted 1.5kg this year, of which I will be happy to see half a Kg. I don't need it. I have just 3 established site's out this year, and if only one makes it, I have my smoke. Though I'm a bit wounded to not have any decent pics to share.

This area should all be about as tall as the nearest one (over 5 foot) but it's just a carpet of gloom.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=78998&pictureid=1968830&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
You can see this this one at the back though. Either dfg or fast diesel. The permanent marker.. was a lie.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=78998&pictureid=1968831&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
And a zoom, to get a better idea.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=78998&pictureid=1968832&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

nice!i lost half my fast diesel in a storm last week

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
We just got a ahower put hopefully it works out. Im getting low on Tiger Bloom and i just ordered some Liquid cool bloom to use finishing up. Also I try to stay close to Fox Farm stuff but I like to use different stuff sometimes.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
nice!i lost half my fast diesel in a storm last week

Unlucky bud.
Your local arn't you? I don't see much of your crops as you upload video's and my network is very slow.

I have a plan. Bamboo coupling blocks. They're just like tent corners, but rubber, to take a range of stick sizes. I'm going to build a net frame for them to grow up through next year. While this year, I can just lift a few branches back up to it. I can't put canes in, as I have very little depth of very well worked ground. It's about as much use as a tomato bag where canes are concerned. But I can build a frame, and a tort net will keep it all together. From that I can string out to established bushes nearly, so it doesn't fall over. There really is no ground anchoring option that can be relied upon if they get big on this site.

Rodehazrd

We just got a ahower put hopefully it works out. Im getting low on Tiger Bloom and i just ordered some Liquid cool bloom to use finishing up. Also I try to stay close to Fox Farm stuff but I like to use different stuff sometimes.

It's been suggested to.use the dry kool bloom in late flower because of hormones in the liquid. You try that before? I have been using MKP instead outdoors and I think it does just as well. I use a few drops of liquid KB in sprays indoors but my formula calls for some fish in it so outdoors that would be right out.
Does anyone feed foliar outdoors?

ohimaria

Out(of mind)Grower
two Special Queen and one Early Durban:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea I figured I'd try some liquid kool bloom, I've n2ver used it. But like I said it's mainly Fox Farm with me occasional trying different stuff. The Fox Farm Trio is hard to beat combined with more of the line, and some different products.

Got me a bale of Promix today!!!! I hate not having something good like Promix or OF. I'm gonna start stocking back up on supplies. Outdoors and Indoors growing both it takes a lot of supplies

PDX Dopesmoker

NL Auto pollinated with (White Widow x Big Bud auto)xDiesel - courtesy of PDX Dopesmoker

Wow, what a spear on that one.
I ripped off the WWBB from a feminized mom btw. Did I already remember to warn you about that? I got a few little male flowers on the lower parts of about 25% of the female children from the feminized mother so far at about 8.5 weeks, but I got that on one of that mother's sisters too and the father strain has a good dose of GG4 genes so its hard to tell exactly how or why that problem pops up. I'm in the process of trying to fix it, but it might take a few generations.

Heres some pictures of the strip mall plant
1mErqy1.jpg

Different perspective
NKOyrZ9.jpg

Wider view
pLpiuvv.jpg

Strut
cdxNVM8.jpg

Busy intersection
aFyt3xP.jpg

Rodehazrd

Yea I figured I'd try some liquid kool bloom, I've n2ver used it. But like I said it's mainly Fox Farm with me occasional trying different stuff. The Fox Farm Trio is hard to beat combined with more of the line, and some different products.

Got me a bale of Promix today!!!! I hate not having something good like Promix or OF. I'm gonna start stocking back up on supplies. Outdoors and Indoors growing both it takes a lot of supplies

Do you have Rural King around you? I'm stocking up too and found the HF at 15$ they had small bags of OF for$3. Nice hickory cane too. :tiphat:

Just reminds me what a lovely foliage plant the green is PDX. Shame these arent the backbone of a few more annual cottage gardens in my neck of the woods. Its like a luppin on steroids.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Do you have Rural King around you? I'm stocking up too and found the HF at 15$ they had small bags of OF for$3. Nice hickory cane too. :tiphat:

There's one towards the city but I wasnt really thinking they'd have Ocean Forest and stuff, thanks alot. I had a older lady get mad, I seen some old nursery pots and got about 6-8 and walked inside the store, she's got her arms crossed lol. I said oh by the look on your face these ain't for sale, and I was right lol. I then said could i get a bale of Promix, that cost 35$ and apologize about the pots, she never offered any of them. There were just flimsy pots, she said they use them next year, bs. lol. People are so greedy around here it kills me....If that wasn't the only place I knew to get Promix id probably go elsewhere

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Wow, what a spear on that one.
I ripped off the WWBB from a feminized mom btw. Did I already remember to warn you about that? I got a few little male flowers on the lower parts of about 25% of the female children from the feminized mother so far at about 8.5 weeks, but I got that on one of that mother's sisters too and the father strain has a good dose of GG4 genes so its hard to tell exactly how or why that problem pops up. I'm in the process of trying to fix it, but it might take a few generations.

Heres some pictures of the strip mall plant
View Image

Different perspective
View Image

Wider view
View Image

Strut
View Image

Busy intersection
View Image

It's gonna start stinking. lol

PDX Dopesmoker

It's gonna start stinking. lol

I got a nice sized cutting of it, if it roots quick enough I might get a good idea of what smells its likely to make. Theres only tiny preflowers on the cut I took so any serious odors are probably still a few weeks off.
I really like that sky high plant you put the pollen on, that thing would be perfect for my spot. I don't have enough space to grow a lot of wide plants, I like tall & narrow ones. Looks like they get a lot wider when the root growth isn't restricted. Your NL autos look way different than the ones I got, mine were wider growing.

Latest posts

Latest posts