What's new

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I got a nice sized cutting of it, if it roots quick enough I might get a good idea of what smells its likely to make. Theres only tiny preflowers on the cut I took so any serious odors are probably still a few weeks off.
I really like that sky high plant you put the pollen on, that thing would be perfect for my spot. I don't have enough space to grow a lot of wide plants, I like tall & narrow ones. Looks like they get a lot wider when the root growth isn't restricted. Your NL autos look way different than the ones I got, mine were wider growing.

These aren't sold. I made them. They're way more sativa that typical NLs.

PDX Dopesmoker

These aren't sold. I made them. They're way more sativa that typical NLs.

I saw that crazy sativa appearance in the photo, that one you used the pollen on is beautiful. It sure doesn't look like the type of plant you expect people to be growing successfully outdoors in the great white north, looks much more like a lower latitude type. Thats a clever use of the autoflowering gene to breed a plant which grows like tropical sativa and can be still grown effectively outdoors in climates where summer is less than nine months long. How many weeks do your NL autos tend to flower for?

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
If got this Tha Melon male I'd like to got a lil pollen from. I'm gonna have to be careful, I could accidentally pollinate everything, even indoors.

Bigbeast

Gg4 at 45n

Gg4 at 45n

One of my gg4’s

Attachments

• F39F56CF-AA84-4A5C-9308-F132D73A6BA8.jpg
    F39F56CF-AA84-4A5C-9308-F132D73A6BA8.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 15

yahooman

does anyone know what plant this is?
i gave a guy clones this spring and he just sent me this pic saying this is one of the plants i gave him,i gave him clones...i think hes pulling a fast one,,,,i know this aint cannabis

Attachments

• notpot11.jpg
    notpot11.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 11

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I see that grow wild around my place (it's not a big plant) and always thought of taking a picture so I could add it to the "Best plants to hide weed in" thread.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I saw that crazy sativa appearance in the photo, that one you used the pollen on is beautiful. It sure doesn't look like the type of plant you expect people to be growing successfully outdoors in the great white north, looks much more like a lower latitude type. Thats a clever use of the autoflowering gene to breed a plant which grows like tropical sativa and can be still grown effectively outdoors in climates where summer is less than nine months long. How many weeks do your NL autos tend to flower for?

I wish I could take credit for the breeding, but it was completely accidental. The dwarf is the Afghani Indica grandparent, and the tall pheno has the Thai grandparent expressing. They flower all summer, and some start flowering at 5 weeks.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran

Late start autos from 61N looking to finish rather nicely against all odds. Excuse the shitty pix, but it started raining like a mofo. Wet smartphone + wet fingers = Not the best photo shoot weather

:tiphat:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Seed crop. Pulled a hundred ripe seeds from this 12 foot momma. The reast go for oil/hash.

picture.php

That's my wife in there. She's 5-11.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
w0t w0t w00t, every plant is a tranny?
Bad seeds or whatchu got going on there, mang?

I used STS to feminize a small LSD-25. The seeds were mostly all white and I popped them anyway. They certainly were not ripe. 75 out of 200 germinated. Maybe thats it. I have another 50 in another spot that were ripe when i popped them so... we'll see if that's the reason.

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
I was gonna ask same as BadTicket lol. I found 2 unique phenos in your NL autos this season unlike any of the others Tycho. One was a male that smelled so strongly of a tire factory I couldnt breathe near it, very intense/powerful stank but straight up gross smell I didnt want to breed with. Have a female that looks very similar to the pink pistil sativa you posted above also that smells exactly like pink bubblegum.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I had a nice plant with a nice cola, it must have got windy during the rain and blew it over on some other wet weeds. Well I staked it up and had to remove some mold. I've got some other plants I gotta get staked up better. When those buds get bigger they need support of course. I'm gonna have to find some small tree to cut and use for stakes, I didn't top a lot of plants this year and they can get top heavy and snap.

Latest posts

Latest posts