What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Whoa, impressed with the thread trees/bushes!! :tiphat:

My outdoor garden:

Left: Pot where ACE Honduras x Ethiopian sprouted in the wild after last year open pollination, three females.

Middle: Golden Tiger x Panama cuts. Impressive hybrid vigor. In early flowering.

Right: Another Honduras x Ethiopian wild sprouted girl (repotted)

picture.php

Fence seen behind is 2.5m (6,6") tall. Pots are 200L (53gal).

bibi40

Hi everyone ,

here are some Purple russian express ( Kalashnikov seeds ) today :

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

she just start to go purple ...

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Damn repuk, bibi, nice job guys. So those are a little over 50gal repuk?? I said last year I was gonna do at least one 50gal but didn't.....smh. Glad to see the pics!!! I respect the hard work

bibi40

Here' s one of my Cream mandarine F1 Fv , today too :

good hope with this strain ....

picture.php

:tiphat:

Last edited:

bibi40

Here is a Mango Saphire ( planted end of june ) ,

picture.php

she had addapt herself very well to this guerilla spot !!!

picture.php

she just start flowering but can see it gonna turn to a true résin monster !!!

bibi40

And a Gorilla ,

It is gorilla from Dinafem ,

she just start flowering ,
beautifull plant anyway , very good stucture ,

picture.php

so she became to true resin monster too ,
just figure it' s like the first week of flowering ...

picture.php

some good Bho soon !!!

St. Phatty

attachment.php

Still working on her tan & Veg. growth.

Looks pretty Sativa, will probably take 3 months to flower - buds finished around Thanksgiving ? maybe

attachment.php

Her more Indica sister about 3 weeks in.

Attachments

• IMG_20190829_113030_+_+__.jpg
    IMG_20190829_113030_+_+__.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20190829_113011_+_+__.jpg
    IMG_20190829_113011_+_+__.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 18

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
St Patty that's insane buddy lol, beautiful job. And Bibi and Repuk very nice. I thought they was giving 2 lights away Bibi?? I thought Bibi was gonna get one. But it must have just been one, and Dank fank won!!!

Have some bad news, my Serious 6 that's not got the pink hair, I had to harvest. The pink hair ones not showing mold. I should've topped them but didn't get them til later so I didn't. I've try to prop it up and get some pics. I dunno how much I can save but there's big buds I'm hoping it's not entirely nothing. But I think there's some good bud on there. I didn't get do flush very good, but it's take what's there or possibly nothing

Last edited:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Wife was just mentioning that she was running out. I have a bin with about 15lbs of trim that I need to process from last fall. I opened it and this is what I found. lol

NL or Swazi. not sure. I must have kept this one because the bud's a little airy.
picture.php

bibi40

Wife was just mentioning that she was running out. I have a bin with about 15lbs of trim that I need to process from last fall. I opened it and this is what I found. lol

NL or Swazi. not sure. I must have kept this one because the bud's a little airy.
View Image

That' s a good found !!!!
:biggrin:

bibi40

A Dinafem White Widow ,

don' t grow how i' m use to white widow ( she' s pretty tall ) ,
but i ' ll see .

She just go to flowering too , perhaps one week after stretch ,
she gonna do something , eager to see ...

she was a plant my friend don' t want indoor so she get out ...

picture.php

St. Phatty

St Patty that's insane buddy lol, beautiful job. And Bibi and Repuk very nice. I thought they was giving 2 lights away Bibi?? I thought i was gonna get one. But it must have just been one, and Dank fank won!!!

Thanks ! :tiphat:

I've been taking clones. I was going to call her "Deer feeder". Maybe plant a few un-protected next year, let the deer eat them.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yep , that was just one ...

Damn spell check, I apologize. I meant say I thought you and Dank Frank was the winners. I thought you won and was gonna congratulate. SMH...i was reading that and like wtf I meant I thought you may have won. And Bibi your blowing it up buddy there's a lot of nice plants there!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
A Dinafem White Widow ,

don' t grow how i' m use to white widow ( she' s pretty tall ) ,
but i ' ll see .

She just go to flowering too , perhaps one week after stretch ,
she gonna do something , eager to see ...

she was a plant my friend don' t want indoor so she get out ...

View Image

Man I got a Moby Dick that's 10ft probably, and a Ocean Grown Cookies that's looking nice from Dinafem. Some of the best weed I ever grew was Dutch Passion WW back in the early 2000s. I'd like to get 6 to run if they were anything close to what they were!!! But your doing great, nice looking plants

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran

View Image

Damn back in the spring I was picking through garbage basically, I'd rather stop smoking if I ran out, there's nobody with anything around here. That's great you and the Mrs found that, enjoy friend. Those Honduran plants are beautiful, Is this a first year running them??

Latest posts

Latest posts