What's new

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Makes me wonder if the extra watering encourages stretching, or if limited rooting encourages a big fat ass.

From what I understand abundant moisture and nitrate N will create stretchy weak/flimsy growth that is more susceptible to pathogens because of weak cell wall structure.

@Bibi40
Thanks for the strain examples that work well at your lattitudes, ive been eyeballing Early Maroc from Philosopher Seeds for here at 47N. I saw they also offering Early Gorilla (Early Maroc x GG4) which is suppose to be early finishing photoperiod and not semi auto fast version.

bibi40

From what I understand abundant moisture and nitrate N will create stretchy weak/flimsy growth that is more susceptible to pathogens because of weak cell wall structure.

@Bibi40
Thanks for the strain examples that work well at your lattitudes, ive been eyeballing Early Maroc from Philosopher Seeds for here at 47N. I saw they also offering Early Gorilla (Early Maroc x GG4) which is suppose to be early finishing photoperiod and not semi auto fast version.

I ' m in with Early gorilla too , good experience with early maroc , so a gorilla cross will be ok for sure ,
but just figure that the early maroc is ( for me ) like a non-photodependant strain , i plant some in april and harvest them in august , plant some in mid-may and just start flowering last week ,
and i do clone of it in indoor , like others and they don' t flower and reveg ( the others do ... ) ,
she seems really insensible to the photopériod ,

so for me in this "pure " maroc sativa strain , there was some of autoflowering genes , perhaps not ruderalis , but there is something , and it's really interresting ...

eager to try Early gorilla !!!

:tiphat:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Here's another thread I started. Just kinda testing a smaller LED, and messing around with my aero cloner. I'm testing the 300w, while I'm waiting on the 800w. But I'd like to really start a cloning thread this fall or something, and kinda just let everybody show, tell how they do there cloning. There's a few here, but we always need to update things.

Here's the thread

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=365530

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I sprayed everything with Green Cure after I saw that mold, it's not even rained in like 2wks, and came a few showers and I noticed mold starting. I'll probably spray again tomorrow if it rains. The Green Cure seems to have helped. Those Serious 6s have big fat buds already. I really don't know if I've ever seen a plant get huge buds so fast. Good luck guy's hopefully we can all get a decent harvest

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I got the kushty bx but had some problems getting them going. They probably got to wet when they were little or something. I've got some gems I've found in RGS stuff, especially for the price

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Hey where's Pipeman? Wonder how his grow is doing.

I spoke with him a couple weeks ago online, he said he was gonna take a break from all electrical devices for a little bit.....i got worried too! I think he's getting a little burned out with electronics, or he's in a illegal state and starting to get paranoid. That shit can wear on you, worrying about your freedom. But he's just taking a break, I think he told me he'd get back on periodically.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I spoke with him a couple weeks ago online, he said he was gonna take a break from all electrical devices for a little bit.....i got worried too! I think he's getting a little burned out with electronics, or he's in a illegal state and starting to get paranoid. That shit can wear on you, worrying about your freedom. But he's just taking a break, I think he told me he'd get back on periodically.

Good to know. Glad he's ok. Thanks.

'Boogieman'

I'm getting paranoid myself, but I need to update my grow. I had a purple disease "I suspect phytoplasma" take out two of my plants and some tops on a third plant. I destroyed them and the 4 plants left are looking good.

PDX Dopesmoker

Swazi bagseed male and female, this is the earliest flowering male and female from what was originally a group of 12 plants
TV41Kg3.jpg

F9DLSXi.jpg

Potentially colorful domestic variety, but this also might be the one that gets purple trichome stipes where the color all fades away before harvest.
WrbPUHA.jpg

WrbPUHA.jpg

Rodehazrd

I'm trying some of my strains in a bottom ground where PM killed me years ago. Then I ran headband and ak47. This year I put three small clones out there. Bangi shows no sign of mold. Longbottom X BS skunk a freebie from GLG is also clean. I crossed the lbl with a goji male last year and I put that down there too. My cross suffers badly I've sprayed her with green cure and looks ok but not going to try her there again. I hope to grow a tree there someday if I can get a strain that likes it there and grows big. Liberty Haze is one I'm trying next year I grew it there long ago before our weather pattern changed with good results. Looks like a Bangi will be down there for sure. I'm just not willing or able on some days to hike down there to spray.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'm trying some of my strains in a bottom ground where PM killed me years ago. Then I ran headband and ak47. This year I put three small clones out there. Bangi shows no sign of mold. Longbottom X BS skunk a freebie from GLG is also clean. I crossed the lbl with a goji male last year and I put that down there too. My cross suffers badly I've sprayed her with green cure and looks ok but not going to try her there again. I hope to grow a tree there someday if I can get a strain that likes it there and grows big. Liberty Haze is one I'm trying next year I grew it there long ago before our weather pattern changed with good results. Looks like a Bangi will be down there for sure. I'm just not willing or able on some days to hike down there to spray.

Man we've had beautiful weather it's hardly even rained. But that GreenCure seems to work good on what I've used it on. The one plant had a wet limb or something lay on it. Just minor stuff, but after the mold and weather last year I'm paranoid it's gonna start getting to wet.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've been thinking for awhile now, Id like to start me a thread for my indoor grows. Mainly just pics of the flowering stages, and some nice guys to B.S. with sounds like fun!!!! Also I've got a bunch of strains I'm gonna update into the outdoor strain guide I started/continued last year. So guys try to find time and put some strains you've grew on here for us to see.....i know I've been super guilty of that