What's new

ANYTHING OUTDOOR 2022 EVERYWHERE

TANO

🍒
Veteran
Drunken bastard f3 from 7 east genetics
regular seeds on 4 seeds 4 females ... the rest of the photos and the growth can be found in the link of my signature.
20220910_114356.jpg

20220907_174934.jpg

20220907_174906.jpg

20220907_174847.jpg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning! Awesome, got some rains coming in today! Don't have to carry 70 gallons of water up from the creek! Jah Jah is so good, giving us everything we need so we can see His grace in creation and become effective workers for His harvest. The fields are ripe for harvest, but the laborers are few. Love the Lord your God and love your neighbor as yourself. :smoke:

full

full

full

full

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool thank you for the info, I think I saw directions on the bag one time. A little risky at harvest time if you've never done it. Early on in the season would be a better time to learn. :smoke:

Dr.RedWhite

I use it in an aerated tea regularly but had an issue once with some I just soaked a couple days. No problem to aerate it for a day or two with some worm castings and molasses.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I will just say with all this talk of chicken manure, now is not the right time to add something so strong in N, will retard flowering.
Chicken manure is something for early season.

all that chicken pellets must be why I grow such retarded flowers...

bed1 middle 9.10.22.JPG

GG#4

GG#4 8.9.22.jpg

Headband
Headbands 8.4.22.JPG

Headband macro 8.4.22.JPG

am I losing brain cells too???

Runtz

Runtz 9.9.22.jpg

what if I use chicken manure until I go blind and then stop???

'92 OG

92 OGK 9.10.22.JPG

Rainbow Belts 2.0 #4

Rainbow Belts 2.0 8.9.22.jpg

if I discontinue the chicken will the beavers leave my weed alone??? asking for a friend

WGI_0108.JPG

Screen Shot 2022-08-22 at 2.14.19 AM.png

groundhog.jpg

laszlokovacs

I will just say with all this talk of chicken manure, now is not the right time to add something so strong in N, will retard flowering.
Chicken manure is something for early season.
What are you basing this off of? I guess there a fair amount of variables i.e age/pelletization but everything online says its a pretty balanced npk. Probably a way better option than blood/bone meal or alfalfa for any plants needing extra N at this point in the season

Great outdoors

all that chicken pellets must be why I grow such retarded flowers...

View attachment 18755488

GG#4

View attachment 18755489

Headband
View attachment 18755490

View attachment 18755491

am I losing brain cells too???

Runtz

View attachment 18755492

what if I use chicken manure until I go blind and then stop???

'92 OG

View attachment 18755493

Rainbow Belts 2.0 #4

View attachment 18755494

if I discontinue the chicken will the beavers leave my weed alone??? asking for a friend

View attachment 18755495

View attachment 18755496

View attachment 18755500
Are you adding them right now then?

Great outdoors

What are you basing this off of? I guess there a fair amount of variables i.e age/pelletization but everything online says its a pretty balanced npk. Probably a way better option than blood/bone meal or alfalfa for any plants needing extra N at this point in the season
Experience, like 40yrs of it
Plants don't like a heavy dose of nitrogen well into flower.
Now K they can use plenty of, more than most give

iTarzan

Taco those leaves are very interesting. Is this normal.

Chunk has single-handedly kept the bamboo stick company going strong. He also just posted the first beaver by a pot plant pic I have ever seen. Well I did see a naked chick smoking a bong next to a pot plant pic. I think they are more common than Chunk's beaver pic though.

Awesome stuff guys.

laszlokovacs

Yeah I get your point. I guess I didn't quite read or express my question properly- I moreso meant to ask if you are saying that you shouldn't add chicken manure to a plant that is very clearly deficient/hungry for N at this point in the season? The pics you posted are decidedly a nice dark green and are very happy plants and do not need more nitrogen now, I'm wondering more about sorts of plants with leaves turning a limish green and above normal yellowing...

Great outdoors

Yeah I get your point. I guess I didn't quite read or express my question properly- I moreso meant to ask if you are saying that you shouldn't add chicken manure to a plant that is very clearly deficient/hungry for N at this point in the season? The pics you posted are decidedly a nice dark green and are very happy plants and do not need more nitrogen now, I'm wondering more about sorts of plants with leaves turning a limish green and above normal yellowing...
You for sure can do a little N, chicken manure is just notoriously hot, much like alfalfa for this time of year. I would just feed with some fish hydroslate, preferably or a fish emulsion if nothing else at 1/4 to 1/2 normal dose. Start small and add more as needed. Fish food is fast acting and you should see results in a couple days on new growth anyways.
Should really mix with some seaweed or molasses as well for some K.