What's new

ANYTHING OUTDOOR 2022 EVERYWHERE

MrBreeze911

It is always something, man. Just can't catch a break! Well, I sprayed the plants three times around just now. My pressurized sprayer pressure relief nozzle flew off in the dark and I had to find it in a bush without a flashlight. Then It was falling apart and spraying bacteria in my hair, but I think I sprayed those plants nice and good. I really hope this helps. Gardening is a lot of work!🐛
Pressure relief valve*

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
20220907_174940-01.jpeg
20220907_175048-01.jpeg
20220907_175008-01.jpeg

This was my last failed outdoor plant this year ^^, killed her(unknown free strain) yesterday because she still was not flowering and the cornfields are harvested now early. 🙃 It was super dry a couple of weeks but the cannabis plant looked very good without watering. Good luck and good harvest everyone. 👋

20220907_174735-01.jpeg
20220907_174756-01.jpeg
20220907_174809-01.jpeg
20220907_175102-01.jpeg

iTarzan

They are cutting the corn early around here too. The corn didn't get very tall this year and it looked finished 2 weeks ago. My cornfield plants are gravel anyways. If they make it woohoo! If not I will still have some trimming to do. If the mold stays away.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
@MrBreeze911 just an idea for next year in case you like it. BT works well but I like to use these little insect "hotels" to attract wasps, hoverflies and lone bees. All of these are useful to prevent a caterpillar infestation. They work over the plants all day long, as long as they have some fresh water near.
IMG_20220908_154120.jpg

IMG_20220908_153756.jpg

From what I've read, lone wasps especially like to "kidnap" baby caterpillars from the plants, and carry them to the little hotel, leave their eggs next to them and close the little bamboo stick with mud, so their larvae will find the caterpillar corpses when they come to life and feed on them.
IMG_20220905_142259.jpg

IMG_20220905_135847.jpg

Dragonflies like caterpillars as well and they are very voratious. They don't stay at the "hotel" lol, but they will come if there's water near the plants.

MrBreeze911

@MrBreeze911 just an idea for next year in case you like it. BT works well but I like to use these little insect "hotels" to attract wasps, hoverflies and lone bees. All of these are useful to prevent a caterpillar infestation. They work over the plants all day long, as long as they have some fresh water near.
View attachment 18754232
View attachment 18754233

From what I've read, lone wasps especially like to "kidnap" baby caterpillars from the plants, and carry them to the little hotel, leave their eggs next to them and close the little bamboo stick with mud, so their larvae will find the caterpillar corpses when they come to life and feed on them.
View attachment 18754242
View attachment 18754243

Dragonflies like caterpillars as well and they are very voratious. They don't stay at the "hotel" lol, but they will come if there's water near the plants.
Awesome dude!

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
@Mitsuharu
One of mine is similar, it's maybe 2 weeks into flowering. I'ma leave it as long as possible maybe it'll finish by then end of October if it doesn't freeze or mold

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Enjoying all the great shots everyone! Thanks for sharing! That is a pretty island skunk plant. Wonder if that shows up in the dried flowers.

Chicken manure composted pellets can for sure burn. Follow the directions and go light whatever you do. I have had Nitrogen burn issues with granular chicken compost.

Latest posts

Latest posts