What's new

ANYTHING OUTDOOR 2022 EVERYWHERE

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
Thanks @Mitsuharu @WIIIDZN

Good to hear that your crop is already save.
At my site it’s getting pretty interesting now o_O
80017B07-D983-42D2-86DF-F8B061BEA62C.jpeg

UEL Sativa x (UEL Sativa x Madagascar)

Left one is hungry but I won’t feed her at this point. Little struggle :)

FC1A4C0E-8FA1-4543-A9E9-63FA19C10FA4.jpeg

01EB1C18-F2FA-46AE-BCFF-4BE013BCE1AD.jpeg

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Thanks @Mitsuharu @WIIIDZN

Good to hear that your crop is already save.
At my site it’s getting pretty interesting now o_O
View attachment 18755653

UEL Sativa x (UEL Sativa x Madagascar)

Left one is hungry but I won’t feed her at this point. Little struggle :)

View attachment 18755652
View attachment 18755654
I'm jealous of your weather lol, so sick of this crazy summer. I was wondering what strain is the plant with the pink pistils. Is it a Panama? You probably said it earlier in the thread, sorry if you did.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
@revegeta666
You spanish people did that often and what i posted is nothing grow interesting, just a greeting to a german fellow. ;)
You can say whatever you want in German it doesn't bother me at all. This is an international forum so I would expect people will talk in their language from time to time.

Just thought it was interesting that you don't like when people speak Spanish but you don't seem to care very much if others like you speaking in German or not.

Rules for thee and not for me, as they say in English.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
It’s my Friesland M33 x Nepali

Still hoping that the weather forecast sucks AF :ROFLMAO:
Thanks, I never knew about this Friesland strain. The pictures online look beautiful. The only strains I knew that had pink pistils are Panama and erdpurt. But some of these Friesland buds seem to go full pink/purple. Have to check this one outm

WIIIDZN

Schüler und Lehrer zugleich...
It’s my Friesland M33 x Nepali

Still hoping that the weather forecast sucks AF :ROFLMAO:
In my opinion it´s the same like Serious6 in variations. So i think SS use the pinky Friesland to make S6. Got all that stuff in my crosses, but this year i don,t use my Seeds. It is allready moldresistand but also not even fast enouth for my spot (this year).

Dr.RedWhite

The high nitrogen in the late stages has only seemed to make the buds a bit leafy but since the leaves are covered with trichs I never saw a negative and like the minty flavor green leaves add.

rolandomota

Veteran
The winter patch is coming up nicely their are a bunch of corn and baby sunflower growing behind near the wall as a cover crop
20220908_101154.jpg
here's a freakshow about to get super pregnant f2
20220908_101126.jpg
the sumer plants from June 14 and July August plantings
20220912_134537.jpg
20220912_134600.jpg
the whole damn patch should be huge but this fucking desert heat drying up the soil too fast and too much water hungry ants and all kinds of problems kept me from a huge crop hold on I need to get a picture.... some drunken bastards a trippy little Male getting married he is about to have his honeymoon
16630017868512485113704146827208.jpg

Last edited:

WIIIDZN

Schüler und Lehrer zugleich...
The winter patch is coming up nicely their are a bunch of corn and baby sunflower growing behind near the wall as a cover crop here's a freakshow about to get super pregnant f2 View attachment 18755760 the sumer plants from June 14 and July August plantings the whole damn patch should be huge but this fucking desert heat drying up the soil too fast and too much water hungry ants and all kinds of problems kept me from a huge crop hold on I need to get a picture....
Wow.... i hope you got some seeds/cuts what ever! Looks pretty secret....

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rains were predicted at 100% but they missed us! Only about a tenth of an inch I think. So I got a good lunch and went out there and got them watered with 70-84 gal. :smoke:

Chicken manure has as about the same amount or more phosphorous than N. Mine is a 2-4-3 analysis. It may be ok to use, I don't have much experience with teas. Be careful of burn though. Gardens are looking awesome guys! Get the pics this time of year before they start getting raggedy and chopped up because of mold issues. :smoke:

Found a couple plants in the garden with the flower and smell I'm going for. True indica hashplant traits. May be others but those are the 2 I've seen so far. One is a volunteer plant! :smoke:

full

full

full