What's new

ANYTHING OUTDOOR 2022 EVERYWHERE

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
God's good though you know, I'm actually really glad it didn't rain. I don't mind hauling the water this part of flowering season. They are getting a light rain today. Thankfully they are watered and can better withstand the attack from mold. :smoke:

Old Piney

Just something pretty from last October 2nd .This is hybrid I made colorado cherry (cbd hemp) x Durban poison ( Dp34) .Like most cbd hemp it doesn't smoke up to tasty but vapes well . Interestingly neither parent had pink flowers.
1663025501766.jpeg
1663025244645.jpeg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats great I think cbd is an antagonist but the thc is still effective. Is it potent? Thanks for sharing! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That would help you sleep for sure. CBD is great medicine. Have never seen the buds, only the spagyric extract from Enerhealth Botanicals in CO. Are cbd plants pretty effective medicine?

laszlokovacs

Great to see so many people growing the Drunken Bastards! Really cool plants- got 2 females of my own flowering and hit them with some pollen. Don't have any pics of them. Will try to get some decent shots of everything this weekend. Anyway heres some mid pics of my mid patch.

Weeds
IMG_4570.JPG

Pink Pistil Gang Represent
IMG_4551.JPG

Nug shot of the farthest along plant. Needs 10 more days at a bare minimum- looks more mature cuz the rain has really been hitting hard and heavy- makes the pistils turn brown- (oxidizes them??)
IMG_4515 3.JPG

Old Piney

That would help you sleep for sure. CBD is great medicine. Have never seen the buds, only the spagyric extract from Enerhealth Botanicals in CO. Are cbd plants pretty effective medicine?
Yes I make my own cbd “hemp “ infused coconut oil it's amazing genuine snake oil you can eat it or rub it on topically.good for sleep , pain , anxiety ,Inflammation and the list goes on .Of course you can vape or smoke the flowers it as well .Calling it hemp as it is marketed is BS , Hemp is for fiber.More property it is CBD Drug strain cannabis

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have some of that oil, they sell it in olive oil I think. I need to get some of that coconut oil for my psoriasis, it would be much better. Thanks for the tip.

Need to legalize the hemp plant here, you can only buy extract, but its 140 per oz and thats hard to afford if you use much of it. It lasts me a month or 2. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think I can get flower actually. Do you have a recipe to make that coconut oil? Thanks

Lunchmoney

Rabbit teas and top dressed regularly. Chicken manure/litter top dressed and mulched regularly also in veg. The high n effected the big girl a little negatively as she revegged some, but all is well that ends well. Many different issues here but it’s guerilla so what right. Hope to get this off before the real rain

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
Went to get pics an found mold on my lemon plant 😥😭. Had to cut off a top cola to get rid of it. Found small spots on 2 of the others. Think it's just too dense for the rain an humidity we've been having. Defoliated a lot but the buds are super dense. Don't think I'll be running it next year outdoors, still waiting to see if the clones root. I'll probably grow one clone out indoor to see if it's worth keeping around for indoor crops.

Probably have to harvest it early 😥

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
Some good news, checked with my scope an 90-95% milky an 5-10% amber no clear on my lemon plant. It's gonna come down in the next couple days!

Hashislife

Hey friends, today i cut the first killer kush fast, was a good experience for my first time with sweet seeds and the fast version.
It's possible cut it the 5 September, but i was wanting more amber trichome.
I have a second phenotype not very fast(I cut it in one week) but so much more productive, with a more complex smell.

Here the first plant, i estimate the dry bud weight enter 80g and 140g depends the density.:smokeit:
IMG_20220914_064731.jpg
IMG_20220914_064820.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts