What's new

any kiss users have exp. with veg+bloom

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just use the EC setting on your meter , its the main conversion that all meters are reading , they make them in different conversions for different types of water sources like drinking , aquarium , etc .... but they all convert back to EC , you just need the scale to read them .

heres the blue lab conversion chart .

picture.php

Alpha Phase

OrganicFarmer- Is there any RO vending machines near you? I was filling up a few 5 gallon jugs from the machines a few months ago, it cost about $1.15 for 5 gallons if you can kind one. They are usually outside of grocery stores.

OrganicFarmer

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That'd be a lot of water to haul. Plus I live in a small town and they'd probably wonder why I need all that water. If I lived in a city it wouldn't matter.

jayjayfrank

Veteran
you can split your water down the middle with half tap and half ro and that should drop you into an acceptable range to use V+B tap formula.

its understandable that a 200 gallon per day RO filter might not be in the budget but depending on your water usage even just replacing half a rez of tap water with ro can move you into a more ideal nutrient range.

rural wells that run dry can have a huge spike in salt content...

OrganicFarmer

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have an RO filter but it discharges into a sump pump. With it being freezing outside that limits my water to tap through a chlorine/sediment filter.

RetroGrow

Veteran
OrganicFarmer- Is there any RO vending machines near you? I was filling up a few 5 gallon jugs from the machines a few months ago, it cost about $1.15 for 5 gallons if you can kind one. They are usually outside of grocery stores.

Unfortunately, those machines are a scam. They do not dispense RO water. I have tested this on a number of them. It's filtered water only.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unfortunately, those machines are a scam. They do not dispense RO water. I have tested this on a number of them. It's filtered water only.

If the vendor does not properly maintain the fiiters, they will fail and take down the RO membrane

Why not control your own supply? I can hook you up with Aquathin International, a patented system combining RO + DI for totally pure water

OrganicFarmer

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are there different schedules with the different products? I'm only finding one schedule on their site. I have some dirty, tap/hard, HD, +life, +size.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
all RO units have some waste to them , but they are making filters you add to the drain lines that will cut it down to a 1:1 waste instead of the 3:1 like most are . plus they make shut off valves that shut off the drain flow .

http://www.purewaterclub.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=65_81&products_id=276

this ones a 2:1 restrictor , but i know i've seen 1:1

http://www.purewaterclub.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=65_81&products_id=254

purewaterclub is where i get all my RO stuff from , good company !!!

whiteberrieS

Unknown
Veteran
Daaang Farmer you got it all :biggrin: Your next round's gonna be sick. Dunno about the schedule, been wondering that myself. How much is in the samples?

Anyone know if the new V+B is coming in the black containers? My VB is in a white container but the +size VBGuy threw in is in a black one I like the black one better, cant dump it out of the sack in the white one without it getting humid.

whiteberrieS

Unknown
Veteran
Those 5x5's or 6x6's Dan? Looking good no twisted leaves or nothin. One of my lil Fatty clones is all kinked up. EC pen comin stat. You transplant from those into 2gals with the dripper right? Might try to set up some of that action

Looking good Alpha :good: Bishes aint messin around in the DWC.

Fatty on VB
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
they're 5" pots WB . & yeah 2 or 3 gallon pots , depends on how big i veg them .

5 days sense that last pic , i took this one tonight .

picture.php

love the V&B !!!!

OrganicFarmer

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Daaang Farmer you got it all :biggrin: Your next round's gonna be sick. Dunno about the schedule, been wondering that myself. How much is in the samples?

Anyone know if the new V+B is coming in the black containers? My VB is in a white container but the +size VBGuy threw in is in a black one I like the black one better, cant dump it out of the sack in the white one without it getting humid.

He threw in some +life and size, but I ordered the big ones also.think I spent around $500, but it should last my lifetime! The v&b dirty and tap/hard came in white tubs. Then I got a sample of HD.

whiteberrieS

Unknown
Veteran
Lookin awesome Dan you're gonna have a lot of dankerage on your hands :good:

Nice Farmer. That there's some Farmer shit :biggrin::good:

Extremely sticky nugs up there I could probably throw it at something and it'd stick. +size is gud stuff.