What's new

any kiss users have exp. with veg+bloom

slowandeasy

Veteran
Just transplanted 2 of my Cheesequake clones into Keg cups,I use 6oz cups to clone in. So I will be trying the HD and +LIFE IN veg VS 6/9, Magical, Silica and wil use +SIZE on both in Flower. I will veg for 3 weeks from today, and then flp. They wil both get 1 gram per gal of +size per gal starting week 3 of flower. Once I get a new computer, i will share pics. I was impressed with the +SIZE, I used it on a Cheesequeke for a few weeks...I am chopping her down tomorrow. It made her swell a lot, I am anxious to see the final results. I added 1g per gal to to 9ml Bloom, 3ml magical, 1.5ml Silica for about 3 weeks. Visually the buds have Never been this swollen, and I have been running it for many years. The buds all look super fat and frosty, very swollen for this strain. I will report once dried.

OrganicFarmer

ICMag Donor
Veteran
that Sux !!!

use the hardwater formula with your tap , if ya use the RO formula , make sure you have some calmag on hand just in case , water that hard is probably mostly sodium .

Will the hard water work for me just measured it at 398ppm & 8.15PH with a Hanna pen. Ordered a bluelab combo meter today. With my order I also ordered the water test. So we'll see what's in there. Should I get them to custom blend for my water? I thought my water would put me over recommended levels.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Also dan, Chris said to use the dirty for sunshine or FFOF. Do you think this will work with my water.

which sunshine ? they make alot of mixes . as long as it ain't the 55% coco mix , ultra coir i think they call it , cuz that needs a PH'ed feed .

but yeah the Dirty & plus life is perfect for soils , just be careful feeding FFOF , but i'm sure you know that .

coco i would use the hardwater formula , feed it at 5.8 ph & keep the EC's low & you'll be great .

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Will the hard water work for me just measured it at 398ppm & 8.15PH with a Hanna pen. Ordered a bluelab combo meter today. With my order I also ordered the water test. So we'll see what's in there. Should I get them to custom blend for my water? I thought my water would put me over recommended levels.

keep your water EC in mind when mixing nutes . if your water comes out to 398 & you want to feed at a 600 strength , you only add 202 ppms of the V&B . your water has the rest of the minerals , no need to add them .... dig it ??? :)

Grizz

Veteran
I think you will be happy with the +size and +life.. I'm currently using both with the v+b dirty in 160ppm tap water.. plants are in coco/compost/perlite mix & are loving it start to near finish @ 8weeks.. no complaints at all! :biggrin:
what is your ec ?

DeoXy

what is your ec ?

Hey Joesy.. I run an EC of 1.0 for veg and peak @ 1.4 in flower depending on plant.. on average I run 1.0 as I've noticed most plants are happy within this range start to finish.. adding in the +size I keep it @ 1.0 to avoid stress/burn.

Last edited:

Alpha Phase

Got this v+b dialed in the hydro systems. Really dig this stuff, so easy. These clones have been vegging for 5 days with only veg+bloom. My tangilope seems to be a heavy feeder so it's getting 1.3 ec and the other 3 strains are at 1.2 and doing fine. Tangilope was getting a little light on the leaves so I upped the nutes a little and she was good to go. Glad I found this thread. Thanks tmp_26683-20141110_130726-953951748.jpg

tmp_26683-20141110_144410-420772293.jpg

tmp_26683-20141110_14442226016376.jpg

tmp_26683-20141110_144416-1657436031.jpg

jav2043

Just placed my first order with HR and cant wait to try. Switching from advanced nutrients to simplify my life. Got the HD with +size and some life. I skimmed through most of this thread and read how most are feeding but didn't see any info on how HR life is being used. Anyone using life?

OrganicFarmer

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey dansbuds, my ec is .8 from the tap. Do I need to supplement with v+b only in late veg through early flower, then go back to just tap for the remainder?

Alpha Phase

wow, that's extremely high tap water ec, I'm not sure if that's safe to use? It wouldn't leave any room for macro nutes IMO. @organicfarmer

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow, that's extremely high tap water ec, I'm not sure if that's safe to use? It wouldn't leave any room for macro nutes IMO. @organicfarmer

Hey dansbuds, my ec is .8 from the tap. Do I need to supplement with v+b only in late veg through early flower, then go back to just tap for the remainder?

yeah , i'm not even sure how to answer that OF , i've never used water that high in EC , normally you'd just lower the dose of V&B untill the flush , but your tap is so high that you'd have to drop off the nutes completely after the peek feed & i'm sure that gonna cause some type of deficiancy . if not many .
OF i'd say email chris & see what he thinks ..... like you say , maybe he can adjust the formula for your water . i just don't want to give ya advice that could cause you problems .

get back to us with what he says if ya would , i'm curious myself .

OrganicFarmer

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It sucks because I can't use RO in the winter because the waste goes into the sump pump. When it freezes it puts a stop to that.

OrganicFarmer

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I also received my new meter. It measures in EC, CF, PPM 500, PPM 700. What's the difference between 500 and 700? This bluelab is nice.