What's new

Just Another Indiana bubblegum

LifeLess

Veteran
I know it probably gets old after so long but it's all I have till pineapple princess x Indiana bubblegum is done. I have to say this has to be my best run of this girl. I went threw a 3 year bout of deep depression and when I finally worked out of it LEDs changed alot. I'm running HLG 650r Diablos in 4x4 tents. I can't believe theres no heat. Pics are day 50 they get the scissors on Saturday. Peace LL
20240513_091239.jpg
20240513_091423.jpg
20240513_091332.jpg

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
very nice flowers :) thank you for the look at your outstanding work

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

Mr RUNTZ

Great shots! Why did you grab that specific light? Dry or wet yield on 1 plant? What size pots did you use?

Glad you're out of that depression as well!

LifeLess

Veteran
I got this light because I was looking for a hlg light. They have great customer service and are easy to work with if there are any issues. Found them on Marketplace brand new for 300.00. Great light. Look it up. The boards have almost 2x as many diodes as other boards. I don't weight each plant. It averaged out to almost 3 zips each. This light replaces a 1k de light. Could never run that in a 4x4 without some kind of issue. Pots were 3gal. Feed maxibloom threw veg and bloom + cal/mag + molasses.