What's new

Any "clone only" strains in Canada

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can get these strains at any time. It's legit, I, myself have ordered all of them.

Chocolope (DNA)
Martian Mean Green (DNA)
C99 (Joey Weed)
BlueSat 2.2 (Koot)
OG x BlueSat 2.2 (Koot)
Blubonic (Koot)
Black Domina (Sensi)
Jack Herer (Karma)
SSSDH (Mr.M)
Pine Tar Kush (Benji)
Deep Chunk (Benji)
ChemChunk (Benji)
ChemStar (Benji)
X18 (Tom Hill)
SourBubble (BOG)
BlueBerry Jam (Dr. Atomic)
Sour Diesel x Kush (Rez) .... Should be here in a week.
MK Ultra (TH)
Haze x Skunk #1 (Skunkman via SBay)
Blue Widow (Dinafem)
Purple Lady (G13 Labs)
GigaBud (G13 Labs)

May be missing one or two.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Elite Clone only Strains

Elite Clone only Strains

Elite Clone-Only CULTivars

The List:

Grapefruit
Princess
G-13
Aeric 77 Calio
William's Wonder
Genius
OG Kush
Bubba Kush
Bubbua Kush mint pheno
Bubba Kush pre-2001
Matanuska Thunderfuck
BC Hashplant
Trainwreck 40 some day flowering
Trainwreck original
Arcata Wreck
Trinity
Sour Diesel
Diesel aka chem aka chem dawg
Daywrecker Diesel
Renee
Strawberry cough
Pine Bud
Jack's cleaner
Champagne
Romulan Joe sativa
Romulan Joe indica
Chemo
Dankass Bitch
Bullrider
Emerald Triangle
Big Blue Dumptruck
Dumpster
85' Oregon 4-way
Durban Thai Hyfler
Cuddlefish
Blackberry
Strawberry Fields
oregon Funk
Champagne
Aloha 98 WW
Sharon
Princess
Schrom
Catpiss
Ortega
Chemo
Hash Plant #1
Old Blue
Elvis
Pez
Golden haze
Purple Urkle/urple
The Purps aka mendocino purple
Purple Kush
Purple Indica
DOG
GOD
Albert Walker
M-39
Garlic
Lemon G
Socal G-13
Airborn G-13
Pacific G-13
Humbolt snow
Strawberry cough
cough #1
cough #2
Green Crack aka Cush
Pink Kush
King Kush
84' University of Washington Hashplant
UW
Tashenk
blueberry sativa
chocolate thia
oregon purple thia
Crazy Train
herijuana
HP13
Manic
SoQuick's AK99 clone
Berks #1
Berks #2
Skunk #2
Chocolate trip
Blowfish
Blue Dot
Cheese
Cafe Girl
Cherry Bomb
Alaskan Thunder Fuck
Lemon Bomb
Orange friesland
Lemonaid
Spirit of 76
35 day
Hogsbreath
P91
Cotton Candy Kush
Kryptonite
Vision thia
Grimm White Widow
Big Sur holyweed
blue velvet

Top t #1544564 - 06/12/09 07:16 AM Re: Elite Clone -Only CULTivars(Clone-Only Database) [Re: DDB] DDB
offline.gif

Origins:BC Clone discovered by Breeeder Steve of Spice of Life Seed co.
Breeder(s):
Flowering Time:50-60 days
Yield:above average due to insane denseness.
Odor/Flavor:grapefruit
Potency:fairly strong indica with alot of head

Princess
Origins:
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

G-13
Origins:The G-13 clone was discovered(Through a friend) by a guy named Sandy Wienstien. A founding member of Sacred Seeds(?), Breeder of Early Girl, He also discovered the Bay Area Durban Poison clone the same clone All dutch DP is based on before making its way to Neville at the Seedbank.Additional info available.
Breeder(s):University of Washington's cannabis testing facility .
Linageeveloped by the University of Washington's cannabis testing facility for medical testing during the 1970s..Primarally Indica pheno
Flowering Time:55-60 days
Odor/Flavor:
Yield:
Potency::"standing 8-count", in-your-face-potency,"G-13 contains 28% THC " -Accurate, verified results have not been produced.

t #1544567 - 06/12/09 07:17 AM http://forums.cannabisculture.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1544567#Post1544567Re: Elite Clone -Only CULTivars(Clone-Only Database) [Re: DDB] DDB
offline.gif

Origins:The 'mint bubba' pheno was found in a population of the orgnkid bubba... thats also a good one but hard to find these days...
Linage: (West Coast Dog X Old World Kush) X OGKush (West Coast Dog is a chemdog BX using a Humbolt Co. indica male )
Breeder(s):
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Bubba Kush (pre-2001)
Origins:See Bubba Kush.
Linage:see
Breeder(s):
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

reply.gif
#1544571 - 06/12/09 07:19 AM Re: Elite Clone -Only CULTivars(Clone-Only Database) [Re: DDB] DDB
offline.gif

Origins: Brief background:
At a Grateful Dead show at Deer Creek Amphitheatre, 'joebrand' (aka 'wonkanobe') and 'pbud' met 'chemdog' and sold him an ounce of very high quality pot for $500. joe and chemdog exchanged numbers and they later arranged for two ounces to be shipped to chemdog on the east coast. According to chemdog, one ounce was seedless and the other had 13 seeds.
In ’91, chemdog popped the first 4 seeds. From these seeds, one male was found and disposed of (chemdog was young, you can’t blame him). The 3 females were labeled ‘chemdawg’ (now ’91 chemdawg), ‘chemdawg a’ (now chemdawg’s sister), and ‘chemdawg b’. In '01, chemdog and his girlfriend attempted to germ 3 more seeds, labeled ‘c’, ‘d’, and ‘e’. the ‘e’ seed never germinated, ‘c’ turned out to be junk (according to chemdog), and chemdawg ‘d’ was the keeper. In '06, 'chemdog' and 'joebrand' reunited and joe was given 4 of the last 6 beans: Chemdawg phenos 1-4, '4' being the chosen keeper. Joe thought the '4' was the best representation of the original and thus dubbed it the 'reunion pheno'.
Linage:
Breeder(s):
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Diesel ( aka Daywrecker aka Headband aka UnderDawg)
Origins:
Linage:Chemdawg x (Mass Super Skunk x Sensi's Northern Lights) .
Breeder(s):done by a guy known as ‘weasel’.
Flowering Time:70-75 Days
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:Chemical -gasoline
Potency:Very potent hybrid effect.

Renee
Origins:
Linage:
Breeder(s):
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Top t #1544572 - 06/12/09 07:20 AM Re: Elite Clone -Only CULTivars(Clone-Only Database) [Re: DDB] DDB
offline.gif

Origins:strawberry fields. It is a indica strain that originated in vermont. around 7 weeks flowering time. Breed
for the taste and smell of strawberries, and to be able to finish before the first snow fall in Vermont. High yielder. from what I understand, the strain was given it's name because the breeder grew it for many years in with his strawberry plants, and claimed that the original scent of strawberries was intensified because of the way he grew the plants together. nevertheless, if his theories were correct or not, the worked plants in his field had developed a scent and smell that matched his freshest strawberries to a tee. But the high was not ideal for his prefrences(needed to be more cerebral). He took an outstanding pure haze male and crossed it with his best female flowering in his fields. These are essentially strawberry cough seeds, but not the clone that's going around. The SC pheno clone was found in sorting through dozens of these seeds that were given to kyle
kushman. the SC clone yields very heavily from it's mother strawberry fields(which I was told the real deal is now extinct). expect a minimun of five to six ounces per sc plant,
and the real deal finish around 7.5 -9 weeks depending on what you look at to harvest. each branch must be supported with at
least one stalk, or the weight of the buds will cause your limbs and buds to hang on the ground
Breeder(s):
Linage:
Flowering Time:7.5 -9 weeks
Yield:
Odor/Flavor: Taste like the freshest strawberries to a tee.
Potency:

Strawberry cough(Kyle Kushman's Cut)
Origins:This is one of them clone only strains. That was discovered by Kyle Kushman of High Times Mag. The Strawberry Cough heritage, Strawberry Fields x Haze as I was told. Though Kyle (with whom I worked @ HighTimes and who provided the
clone & details to me) had said it was a lonely (& lowly, he thought at first) clone, not seeds, which he received. He did not expect much (the 'breeder' had a very small, humble environment) and accepted the clone only to be polite ~ upon arriving home after a fairly long drive he opened the box where he had placed the clones and was suprised to
catch the strong aroma of strawberries. At that moment he thought that it just might be something special. (which it really is!)
Discovered by Kyle Kushman in Connecticut from an amateur breeder friend’s random Strawberry Fields/Haze cross, Strawberry Cough has quickly attained legendary status. Unique and delicious, The Cough leaves a pleasing incense-like smell behind in the room where it’s smoked. Those in the know recognize its hazy sweet scent immediately. Strawberry Cough is another clone-only strain, but a version is available from Dutch Passion in Amsterdam. Reservoir Seeds is working with an original mother as well, so we can expect to see more quality seeds of this special variety soon.
Linage: Random Strawberry Fields/Haze cross
Breeder(s):
Flowering Time:9 weeks
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:Smells kinda like Berry Pop Tarts but still has that creamy candy smell
Potency:The high is an europhic sativa high with a tiny bit of body.It has no hangover effects

Pine Bud
Origins:
Linage:
Breeder(s):
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

reply.gif
#1544573 - 06/12/09 07:20 AM Re: Elite Clone -Only CULTivars(Clone-Only Database) [Re: DDB] Jack's cleaner
Origins:The mother of Jack's Cleaner was a plant that Sub named cleaner, because he thought that it tasted and smelled like Mr. Clean. He never called that clone Mr. Clean. Just cleaner. Hence jack herrer x cleaner equals jack's cleaner. Who knows maybe cleaner is still around and folks have changed the name to Mr. Clean or probably just another strain with a Mr. Clean type smell to it. You guys say that it is a sativa, the cleaner clone was a normal looking indica structured plant. Sub got the seeds from a fellow grower back over a decade ago. The strains used were Pluton, Lambsbread and Purple Haze and out of those came the cleaner clone. Peace .
Linage:Cleaner(Pluton, NL5,Lambsbread , Purple Haze ) x Jack Herer
Breeder(s): Subcool.
Flowering Time:56-63 day
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Champagne
Origins:
Linage:
Breeder(s):
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency:

Romulan
Origins:
Linage: "One thing is for certain, the original pure Romulan has much more sativa than a simple Kush/Afghani,I met with
Romulan Joe a little while back and discussed Romulan's heritage, I think I recall him mentioning some
Mexican sativas but don't quote me on it, I wasn't taking notes, haha." - Vic High
Breeder(s):Romulan Joe
Linage: Roumours and guesses on the parentage of Romulan abound. Claims that the Romulan is a pure Indica (Afgani/Kush) are mistaken. While there may be some genetics from Indica (Afgani) varieties, anyone who has tryed the Romulan knows that the mind warping effect is that of plant with strong sativa traits. Romulan Joe" and I have had many conversations on the origin of this strain. According to him the original breeders started growing in there backyard and greenhouse in the 50's, after being introduced to cannabis in the Korean war and bringing home seeds to Victoria. They struggled to grow and acclimatise these seeds selecting the faster flowering shorter plants from the tall lanky Korean strain. When the late sixties, early seventies rolled around they began trying Columbian and Mexician seeds and hybredized varieties from these. In the mid 80's when the Afgani strains sweept into North America they breifly tried hybredizing with these but eventually when back to selecting the traits they liked in there old genetics. They worked mainly with Sativa genetics but always selected shorter squatter phenotypes which has made many people think that it is purely Indica strain. But whatever its true geniology is, I'm sure we can all agree on its great taste and high."
Flowering Time:
Yield:
Odor/Flavor:
Potency: Mind warping effects.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys,

Sorry, I wasn't to clear in the aforementioned post.

I myself have ordered all of those seeds, not the clones. I own those genetics. I do not have the space, so a very close friend of mine does the vegging at his grow and I get the cuts from him. He gets free genetics and I get all the clones I can handle, already vegged. Its a great relationship.

I grow a few strains at a time. I have to say, so far, Chocolope has blown people away. It will never leave my garden. At first I hated it. Shitty growth, slow to bud, but then week 4 and 5 it hit. I have never seen a plant blow up like that did. Left peoples mouths watering.

This grow im doing Blueberry Jam, Chocolope and a Haze.

Next grow I will do the X18, Sour Bubble, Chcolope and Sour Diesel x Kush.

I spend like $500 a month on seeds.

Next? Satori, White Russian and AK47!

I would give $2000 for a Afghani Bullrider cut. Its the best weed ive ever seen. Same with all the people who have smoked it. I hate that I can't get it.

G

Green Supreme

I have puffed the AB cut many times, but would not be able to say its the best. Peace GS

G

Green Supreme

Tastes nice. High is ok, but not extreme. I grew it only one time and the cuts I made of it never made it so I figured it was a sign. Smelled lke Sweet Tarts candy when Bubbleman macro photo'd her. Prefer many other things to it though. Peace GS

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Legit source?

Cause the shit I have makes people see double.

Come over and smoke some of this shit.

G

Green Supreme

Was even varified by the photographer. Funny question though, you do know I collect elite cuts don't you? Peace GS

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Collect? No.
Grow? Yes.

I always look at your thread in the pics section. A lot of very unusual and rare 12 weekers. I like your style.

You grow a lot of variety. I do the same.

G

Green Supreme

Yer list or his? Tons off your list not out here. His, there might bebe plants from one of those seeds, but I doubt many of the elite cuts from those are out this way yet. Peace GS

D-Note

Anyone know anything about the Patty B clone that floats around vancouver island ? Quite a useful strain for me medically but no one knows anything about it....?