What's new

Any "clone only" strains in Canada

G

Green Supreme

That"s a east coast thing. Seems many posting here are more west. Peace GS

mr noodles

clones in my province is like fucking a whore bareback , next thing you know you piss razor blades .

well clones here is an open invitation for spider mites ...

i have no fucking clues of what is going around because last times i checked to see if i can get something interesting ...all i had was very tired beaster genetics renamed to whatever you are searching for ...

i just stop the clones search a good 5 years ago and grow only from seeds , never had a spider mite since then lol

the only good source i had was in bc but moved away from canada ... since then no clones for me anymore .

i just refuse to pay for clones ridiculous amounts of $, not 100 $

there only 1 strain that i want very badly and its the purple urkle with a candy grape taste .

G

Green Supreme

Yes the Merritt Kush is still around aka Watty Kush. Rene is a beaut. Peace GS

NFR

Yes the Merritt Kush is still around aka Watty Kush. Rene is a beaut. Peace GS

Finally!!! I smoked this a few times in the late 90's. The I've never laid my hands on it again. Has a faint moldy bread after taste we use to think. Watty, very distinct. People have no idea wtf I'm talking about when I ask about it.

Any chance of showing me a bud or a plant pic?:prettyplease:

H

hulkbogan

Try PMing Kootenay I think he said he got permission to self the watty kush and release seeds.

H

hulkbogan

Hey GS do you know anything about the BC pineapple afghani?

I have heard about it but never tried it until the other day. I heard it was old.

Reeks of pineapple and skunk its nice for an affy.

G

Green Supreme

Nope. I am in the process of hunting out a nice Affie though. Peace GS

NFR

Try PMing Kootenay I think he said he got permission to self the watty kush and release seeds.

Discussing this with a few friends. I may have gotten my hands on it...

I'll see if Kootenay has a pic or maybe he knows someone who does. I'll search for pics on here as well.

Is it a gangly plant?

NFR

I had and dropped Green Crack. It was nice tasting etc but I had way better for personal and if it aint Kush, business gets fucked up.

G

Green Supreme

$75 is nothing if you get what you asked for. Think of buying beans, first what's the chances you will even get the pheno you are looking for. The cuts the one you be lookin fer. Then just one plant, let alone the 1000's or more that can come from one cut. I think it's a steal. How many packs of beans have folks paid good money for only to be disappointed with the outcome. Thats why I collect elite cuts. I get what I want, then get to judge it from there. Peace GS

H

hulkbogan

Yeah it's a finger monkey :)
fingermonkey.jpg

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
OMG that is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!!! where does it come from?? lol is it a baby lol do ppl keep them as pets ?? OMG I love that lol .. lol it's tooo cute ...

H

hulkbogan

The are pygmy marmosets I have clones for sale for 75$ just mail me your money.

They are straight from the South American rainforest, no spider mites guaranteed.
All monkeys have been sprayed with neem oil prior to delivery.

This is the heavier yielding orange pheno
610_ag_pygmy-marmoset.jpg

NFR

Starting seeds, growing out phenos and isolating the good ones is a big commitment. It's a pain in the ass for people growing to suppliment their income. I'd only ever grow seeds for unique strains.

I've been fortunate enough over the years to be one of the earlier people holding the new up and commers but I'm falling out of the loop these days.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Van. has suffered greatly from the Olympics coming ,being here. Everyone has been busted or has been busted The DEA moved in and our Gov. moved in I think they said 55,000 out of town cops and agents to handle the Olympics ffs. they spent 1 billion on security lol..there are more cops then ppl. They brought all their toys from the war and turned this into their play ground and no one here is happy. Harper is behind the whole fucking thing being Bush's butt buddy lol..So if Dr. Clone stopped I wouldn't be surprised peace out Headband707

Latest posts

Latest posts