What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any "clone only" strains in Canada

G

Green Supreme

We do have a Bubba going around too. Its is quite different than the previously mentioned 2. Peace GS

H

hulkbogan

Could you describe the difference? Maybe its just an Island thing who knows. Kush is good though..
DSC_0172.jpg

Will the real purple kush please stand up?

G

Green Supreme

Slower vegger. Different but very nice taste. The buzz is very immediate but hangtime is weak. Peace GS

H

hulkbogan

Yup that describes both the PK and bubba kush. The OG is alot stronger I find the PK really relaxing smoke but once you get bored of the taste it is pretty dull. The OG kush buzz is confusing for me. They are all so tasty but tolerance does build quickly... thats when ya gotta break out the romberry sift!
DSC_0179.jpg

G

Green Supreme

That pic looks more like the Bubba, looks like it has pm issues like the PK though.The PK too I find the taste nice and he buzz even good while it lasts, but give me 20 minutes and I want to puff again. Peace GS

H

hulkbogan

Are you referring to the first pic of the nugs in the jar? That's just frost not PM. I think it's bubba also.
DSC_0141.jpg

OC80

Will the real purple kush please stand up?
This is PK. Not the other sr71 socal cut. Very close to bubba.
This one is actually an S1 from the LVPK cut, its identical in looks, except for this one decided to carry a berry smell along.
Hulkbogan is dead on with his shit.
dsc0070n.jpg

H

hulkbogan

Well there is no PM on any of those buds I can assure you it's just frost. Thanks for the concern though. Iv'e only had PM on outdoor plants it's really bizzare.

dmt

Veteran
the bubba i have is ogkxbubblegum, the pk is ogkushxpurple ghani, my og is from la.

that isnt bubba man, that is pkxhp. just like gs said.

bubba looks like that og 18 reseva prevada has on their website, my og looks identical to their og og.

my pk looks identical to the cut from big book of buds 3 from ed. it was brought to prince george from socal and inbred hermie to find more vigour and yield then the og so cal. so my cut originated in socal but was reworked in bc, d

H

hulkbogan

Hey DMT, GS just mentioned that reeferman made a BC version of green crack that is actually PK x HP, he wasn't referring to those nugs I posted. We have both of them on the island but the BC green crack isn't that popular over here.

Here are some more pics.. anything like your PK or bubba?
DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0001-1-1.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

dmt

Veteran
there are 2 bc gc, one is rm pkxhp, the other is a wierd sat dom plant that finishes in 6-7 weeks.

rms turns more purple then pk. my og and bubba dont turn purple until past peak harvets.

all the stalks on my kushes have a purple and red streaks in them, but only the pk and pkxhp turn fats in the end.

that top nug looks like my bubba, my og is a bit darker, like the hairs are more red then orange, thats how i tell, d

dmt

Veteran
all my kushe have blue black leaves becuase they are mountanous and have more chlorophyl. the other 2 pics you have look like the other gc which has lighter sativa leaves, d

bigbag

Veteran
the PK x ZHashplant is known as Mission GC,and the Cali/sativa/skunk?6-7 weeker is called Vancouver GC.theres some callin the van gc as cheese but who knows

G

Green Supreme

Cheese is very different than all the above mentioned plants.Peace HS

dmt

Veteran
real cheese is just a sk#1 pheno.

gs, you ever hear of silver skunk. this cut is very elite in my parts, and literally smells like skunky blue cheese. its a silverpearlxsk#1. a geezer bread t in maple ridge like 15 years ago ive been told, any info? d

G

Green Supreme

No never hearda that one. Not a fan of the Cheese the buzz has no hangtime and most of the crosses I have encountered the Cheese did little to help the buzz. My friend Visioncreator was first to bring the Cheese to N.America from the UK so I found out quickly she's not for me. Peace GS

ButteredIt

no one's mentioned breeder steve's sweet pink grapefruit or sweet skunk yet.

im fiiiiinally getting a few cuts of steve's sweet skunk tomorrow after a couple years of pestering my connections. mom is old, thats all im told. not sure about exactly how old... im overjoooooyed! ive had some of the bud from the guy with the mom and its quite fantastic. ill be sure to post thread when i put the cuts under some light.

i grew a van cut of purple kush last run. not my favorite but nice fruity/kushy herb nonetheless.

G

Green Supreme

Love the Sweet Skunk and Grapefruit. Have been growing them on and off for 10 years. Biggup Steve. Peace GS

Latest posts

Latest posts