What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any "clone only" strains in Canada

H

hulkbogan

What outdoor clones are you guys doing next season? Polecat and C warp worked well for me on the Island last year. Here's a pinewarp cross that got real big.
DSC_0021.jpg

dmt

Veteran
i like to try to grow highs organically outside. timewarp is great but come fall its has no value becuase thats all anyone can grow outside. this fall i took down mk ultra, afghoo, super skunk, bubble haze, whit widow, iss, pk, ogk and bk.

i love outdoor trips, d

H

hulkbogan

I beg to differ DMT, not many people grow timewarp as a commercial outdoor plant. There are lots of people growing warp crosses commercially but the pure timewarp clone is getting run down, this is coming from people on Texada and Lesqueti who have held it for 10 years or more. Iv'e done kush and burmese crosses outdoor at 49 but unless you are forcing them to flower in late july they wont finnish here.

That kush plant I posted earlier was actually done outdoors.

Who cares what its worth anyways I thought you were medical?

G

Green Supreme

I agree, without light control not many things finish here. Of the things that can finish I feel Timewarp rules, just that some years it doesn't finish too because of mold. Peace GS

dmt

Veteran
my value is in medicine, time warp is beasters, i dont know any people using it in my medical circle. same with purple pineberry. yuk

ive grown the bombest organic kush outdoors for 3 years. its an afghanica and needs no forcing. il do a medical grade outdoor grow tutorial this summer. im still smoking my trips as we speak, so rich and outdoorsee, kushes and affys love bc, i have a mazar that lived until dec 10 last fall, d

G

Green Supreme

Sorry you can't acquire quality Timewarp, as previously stated it is much harder to find now a days than in the past. I have over 40 strains indoor and still love to puff the warp when properly grown. Beasters lol, funny someone from BC would perpetuate that . Representin. Peace GS

dmt

Veteran
anything bastardised is beasters. i live here but not from here haha. i would love the og cut from the warp, but i doubt il ever see it in its true glory. im very sure that if i got a cut of the pineberry off the og mom and grow it myself id be stoked, but commercila growers lack the medical dimension.

unfortunatly gang grown pot is never really taken care of, and 95% is poisonous. in reality most people still dont grow their own, if they did, no more carcinangenic beasters, d

O

organizedcrime

i have never smoked or grown TW but i thought id add that brainwarp seeds offered bt SVS have one really short and intensely smelling pheno that literally makes my head light and makes me want to sit down when i smell her at the patch. i have no idea how close it is to real TW but god damn i love that plant my friend calls it the perfect fall-weed. the smell is so strong in bud i cant describe it, never smelt anything like it and its the stickiest outdoor i have ever experienced. i found so many dead spiders and ladybugs in the buds when trmming i just gave up and smoked them. i have to grow out a pack and find that plant again. i want a fucking patch of them the helicoptor pilot will get a whiff thrown up from the rotors and crash the chopper. well thats it thats wat im doing growng a patch of that pheno and ill be sitting on it for 3 years b/c nobody wants outdoor tw around here. maybe i can rename it to blue kush and charge 3.2k a p and it will fly off the shelves tho.i could smoke it all tho.

H

hulkbogan

my value is in medicine, time warp is beasters, i dont know any people using it in my medical circle. same with purple pineberry. yuk

ive grown the bombest organic kush outdoors for 3 years. its an afghanica and needs no forcing. il do a medical grade outdoor grow tutorial this summer. im still smoking my trips as we speak, so rich and outdoorsee, kushes and affys love bc, i have a mazar that lived until dec 10 last fall, d

It's probably not in your medical circles because no one grows it anymore and the commercial guys have long moved on to warp hybrids and other things like pineberry. If you were growing timewarp for money you would be pissed, it reminds me of a weird jungly sativa almost. Not done until october which presents major mould issues in a wet fall and renders it useless to the commercial folks. I have heard of kushs being done in october on the island but that was because they were done in small pots and rootbound so they flowered earlier.

I'd actually bet that you probably haven't smoked real timewarp just because so few people are still holding onto the clone and those that have it usually only do a few plants for headstash.

dmt

Veteran
my pk, og and bk all finished by oct 15, i lt them go an extre 2 weeks becuase the weather was awesome. most british columbians i know cant believe its outdoor. kushes finish quick outside, i planted them july 15, d

H

hulkbogan

Yeah I feel that, the kush I did outdoor looked frostier than any indoor kush I have seen. Lots of people were trying to trade me indo for it and didn't believe it was outdoor until I showed them pictures. They dealt with the cold really well and didnt mould to bad.

I was gonna try the OG outdoor this year but wasn't sure if it would finnish. Thanks for the info DMT I am gonna try putting them out late in small containers and hopefully they will finnish quick.

I should just do a bubba kush x mighty mite cross and take over the outdoor market here with kush.. maybe people would get more than reasonable prices for their outdoor like it should be.

H

hulkbogan

Harmony

Indoor
Harmony captures the essence of the Kush craze as of current with the Zoned head space of a very old thai strain from the mid 80's, its an OG sativa aka lemon og crossed with a pure Thai, its very special. The OG is not the fastest growing plant, but the pure Thai stretches it out and adds a real heady vibe and also maintains the lemon zing. They take 9-10 weeks and yield is high for a kush dominant stain these are ideal for growing big in buckets! The buds are true AAA in bc standards a cutting of this is circulating in vancouver being called "rock star".

Flowering 9 to 10 weeks.

G

Green Supreme

Saw the Rockstar and thought it was Rockbud or Rocklock and Hempstar. Thanks for the info. Peace GS