What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Another Parking Lot Drug Deal Gone Bad

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
1. when you say "no problem on earth has ever been solved by guns" you display a myopic ignorance.
2. the reason people believe that the French are pussies is the national flag is an unbroken white field.
3.in states who have the castle doctrine pertaining not only to homes but to wherever ones person is have seen a major decline in gun violence/death and firearm related robberies.

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
i fucking hate thieves... You lazy fucking worthless peice of shit people need to go crawl under a rock a buttfuck each other to the end of eternity or your stomache's explode from to much ejaculation that you willingly swallow...

lazy fucks.

You're being too kind, rippers deserve worse.

K Double O

I feel for the female dealer and her protector... Seriously...

They could face a slew of charges behind this incident...

As for the would be robbers... Well they got exactly what they deserved... Some hot lead in the ass...

Which reminds of some lyrics from Rasaq... And it goes something like this....

In the Streets, Forget a "peace offering"... In order to keep the Peace.... "The Piece" is ALL I'm Offering....

Stay safe out there and close to a firearm!

Tropic

If you truly are from France, how can you say no problem on earth has ever been solved by guns? It was guns that came to Normandy to liberate your Nazi occupied country. I guess it would be better if you spoke German now tho, right?

From what I see many Americans seem to despise the French because of the crucial help during WWII. As I said earlier, the US Independence movement didn't win their war by themselves either. France sent men and weapons to fight, B. Franklin went to Paris to recruit fighters... G. Washington took advice from French officers during the movement...
I think both nations have more in common than they know or would like to admit. Don't forget that the Statue of Liberty was a gift from France to the USA, a proof of friendship also meant to celebrate the centenary of the American Declaration of Independence. These two countries have been giving to and taking from each other during history, unfortunately only the most recent events remain in collective memory.

RoomRaider

Isn't it strange that it happened in a "legal" state?

Not at all, I predict there will be more mmj violence. They are out in the open and unprotected.

Same mentality as the law enforcement. Are you going to go jack a rival's stash and risk a confrontation? Or will you go after a group of sick people and their grows?

Dispensaries are also a static location, can be scoped out very well. Like robbing a bank, but without the security and quick response time of the police.

Vegan

I feel for the female dealer and her protector... Seriously... !

i ssoooo agree whth that,,dang say the guy isnt a previous life taker via militray ..or what not..
killing some one is no easy task to deal with mentaly afterwards ..even if you in the right ie self defense

,,pretty sure if ya ask the dealer would he rather of woulded both i bet he would say yes..

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
i fucking hate thieves... You lazy fucking worthless peice of shit people need to go crawl under a rock a buttfuck each other to the end of eternity or your stomache's explode from to much ejaculation that you willingly swallow...

lazy fucks.

READ MY MIND

H

HybridHydro

heh, couple guys local here were busted with 50lbs of weed, him and his buddy, sitting in a parking lot, smoking a joint.

robbiedublu

right in situations like this call for 44./45.shells (one hit one kill 90% of them from either or get hit 2x u dont have a chance) atleast a cheap ass tec 9 with 50 ready to go . but a 22. what a dumbass.

and for the french guy above im sure ur country has its problems also guns are a great thing ...its the dumb asses behind them that kill

the lil thievin bastard deserves it myself id took handgun and a fully automatic but then again 7.62 x 39 or 223 ,308 would be to much power in a city full of innocents why would i bring these cuz u never know what the robbers are gunna have

HEY, what caliber is that gun you're sticking in my face???

IndigoChild

I think damn near everyone should have a gun. Especially women and children Guns are use more for good than bad in the hands of civilians. Even in america you have a better chance of dieing getting a check up at the doctor than a bullet.

I think that either everyone should have a gun, or nobody should, goddamn, what ever happened to close combat ppl?
icon5.gif

The only problem French, is that once guns are outlawed, only the outlaws will have guns.

Did making drugs illegal make them disappear? Nope. Realize that the gun issue would follow much the same route.

On a side note, I believe Albert Einstein was correct when he said, "I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

right on these days everyone has a Ak47 or full autos hell where i live u can walk into a gun store walk out in couple days with a AK47 being u have no record for 500$ and bout 12 hun for a good 308 or 223 Colt M4A1 aka M16

B-roni

I think that either everyone should have a gun, or nobody should, goddamn, what ever happened to close combat ppl?
icon5.gif
i think someone shot close combat in the face from ten feet away...lol...good luck punching someone these days unless you are in a ring without getting a gun pulled. crazy world....equip yourself for your own benefit is all im sayin. its better to burn out that to fade away.....i dunno bout all that. be safe either side you take

TLoft13

right in situations like this call for 44./45.shells (one hit one kill 90% of the time from either or get hit 2x u dont have a chance) atleast a cheap ass tec 9 with 50 ready to go . but a 22. what a dumbass.

Total bull....
You should use better statistics. Where's that from? 45.-round-manufacturers of America?

GODAMN! i think that no one has the right to kill one another.
BUT i really understand why you need to have a gun in lots of places, because others do...
AND that IS the real problem
You my french friend are mistaken. There is simply no correlation between the legal availability of firearms and violence. That's statistically proven beyond a doubt. Not that that's stopping ideologically motivated antigun-assholes around the world to cook up statistics, but not one survives a peer review.
As to the high violence in America, I personally believe it has to do with their partially wrong values and world view. No man is an island, no man is happy alone, no man is simply a predator to every other human being, economically or otherwise. But still that's what's said and teached again and again and again until more and more people believe it and act that way.

ha ha the French are Pussies! oh shit I said it! ha ha ha no wonder we had to bail your faggy asses out of WWII. freedom fries for me....and a hearty helping of handgun on the side please :)
You sir, are an fucking idiot. Don't touch an history book, it will fry your brain, stay on 24/7 cable television.

From what I see many Americans seem to despise the French because of the crucial help during WWII. As I said earlier, the US Independence movement didn't win their war by themselves either. France sent men and weapons to fight, B. Franklin went to Paris to recruit fighters... G. Washington took advice from French officers during the movement...
I think both nations have more in common than they know or would like to admit. Don't forget that the Statue of Liberty was a gift from France to the USA, a proof of friendship also meant to celebrate the centenary of the American Declaration of Independence. These two countries have been giving to and taking from each other during history, unfortunately only the most recent events remain in collective memory.
i once read a convincing argument by an american writer that the whole anti-french-bias, fueled by your american media has mainly to do with France's independence. Be it Nato, UNO or otherwise, the frenchmen act mainly for their selfinterest, and they give a fucking shit about the opinion of the USA. I respect that, it's only natural. Americans on the other hand aren't exactly big in the acceptance of others point of views. I surely hope my country, and other european countries, move in the same direction. We have alot in common and we may become friends, but up until now it's more like a master/slave relationship, and i don't care one bit for that.

Edit: Sorry for doubleposting.

airphat36

i'm sorry to tell you that american friends, but if there were not this f***** amendment that permitts the NRA to do it's thing and all the fool people to be even more dangerous there would be less deads like this in your country. Guns should be forbidden everywhere simply...

There are times like this when its a good idea to remove a member from the gene pool. Without guns this guy would still be out there coming up with ways to jack you with a knife. You never hear about all the stabbings and rapes that are prevented because someone used a gun in self defence.

The Amendment you speak of has more to do with defence from tyranny than "self defence". Over 200 million people where murdered by their own government during the 20th century, many from France. This would not suprise the founders who wrote the 2nd amendemnt with that very threat in mind.

II Amdendment: A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Total bull....
You should use better statistics. Where's that from? 45.-round-manufacturers of America?

You my french friend are mistaken. There is simply no correlation between the legal availability of firearms and violence. That's statistically proven beyond a doubt. Not that that's stopping ideologically motivated antigun-assholes around the world to cook up statistics, but not one survives a peer review.
As to the high violence in America, I personally believe it has to do with their partially wrong values and world view. No man is an island, no man is happy alone, no man is simply a predator to every other human being, economically or otherwise. But still that's what's said and teached again and again and again until more and more people believe it and act that way.

You sir, are an fucking idiot. Don't touch an history book, it will fry your brain, stay on 24/7 cable television.

i once read a convincing argument by an american writer that the whole anti-french-bias, fueled by your american media has mainly to do with France's independence. Be it Nato, UNO or otherwise, the frenchmen act mainly for their selfinterest, and they give a fucking shit about the opinion of the USA. I respect that, it's only natural. Americans on the other hand aren't exactly big in the acceptance of others point of views. I surely hope my country, and other european countries, move in the same direction. We have alot in common and we may become friends, but up until now it's more like a master/slave relationship, and i don't care one bit for that.

Edit: Sorry for doubleposting.

point i was making if i hit u. u aint firing back ..... i swear by the 45. myself , and a 223. then again im ex military

gary20757

in all actuality Tloft i dont believe in violence either but when it comes to protecting ones stuff where does it stop...thats why I HATE THIEVES they and only they can make me SO angry ......when someone works hard on anything weather it be your crop, or your car , or ANYTHING the LAST thing you want is for some low life son of a @#%^% to come STEAL IT!!!! and lord knows the cops are not gonna help with pot related matters so where does that leave someone to protect there stuff.....YES i 100% agree Violence breeds Violence....im a 100% disabled Vet and I can assure you SOMETIMES there is no other way ....always PROTECT yourself,family and property if you dont no one else will!!!!!!