What's new

Another Parking Lot Drug Deal Gone Bad

Xtensity

GODAMN! i think that no one has the right to kill one another.
BUT i really understand why you need to have a gun in lots of places, because others do...
AND that IS the real problem

There is NO good shoutout. NO one deserve to die. As NO one knows anything about how life appeared on earth, and HOW lucky we are to be given this incredible present that is life, NO one has no right to take one's life way...
"those who live by the weapons will die by the weapons".

No problem on earth has ever been solved by the guns. Shooting is just a way of dictatorship, you impose your point of view. As the pen is stronger than the knife, the words are stronger than the guns.

The thieves attacked first, the dealers defended.

The dealers did not impose their point of view, if this was the case the dealers would have robbed the buyers regardless of if they[the buyers] had guns or not.

That's a pretty bold statement you make in your last paragraph, especially since there are so many different circumstances were guns can play a role.

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
I don't have any compassion for the guy that got killed or the guy in the hospital. They had bad motives, and got what they deserved!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP

F

Frenchfarma

i never said the dealer imposed his point of view i was talking in general about guns.
I totally understand them defending themselves towards armed people, that is not my point.
My point is that i think it's so sad that guns are so everywhere, I'm not just pointing america. I can tell you about france last year we had an increase of 300% of armed attack towards jewelry and banks. And it's not just about little glocks, there coming out with kalashnikovs and war weapons!!!! Where are we going? There is an incredible rise of violence due to the crisis.
Here we've got one dead and one injured for WHAT? maybe a few kilos, remember it's just plants!!! I think it's just that money troubles the mind of lots of people then they don't make the differences between good and bad (if we can call "good" and "bad").

gsxr600

This is what will make the laws more regulated and give them the ammo they need to reverse the laws......but mad props for lay the wanna be rippers out

S

stratmandu

Frenchy, you obviously are not familiar with our Constitution and do not understand American liberty. I find your political hijack of this thread quite naive and ignorant. You would probably piss your pants if you looked into my gun safe. Stay in France, you'll be safe there. :laughing:

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
cool kmk cali, didnt know about the old loop hole, but you know they dont build any law without one just incase, they get caught u p in some shit,hahaha.

David762

I consider myself to be a peaceful nonconformist. However, there are good people, bad people, and sometimes good people that do bad things. This situation is a direct result of an illegal and immoral war of prohibition waged against civilians for 75+ years. Compound this with a police-state mentality that has gotten increasingly violent, on both sides but mainly from LEOs.

That said, I also believe in the right to protect oneself. The bad guys got more than they expected in this case. This results of this incident will not deter future incidents. It will be used, with malicious hypocrisy, by those who oppose MMJ and MJ re-legalization -- this is their game and their rules, no matter what happens at the State level legislatively.

french guy: so true. in greece there is also a big rise of armed robberies. 10 years before if you heared about an armed robbery it would be only with a knife 99% of cases. only mafia had guns. (of course there were many hunting weapons but this is diferent story)

now every little "thug" has a pistol or even a kalasnikov or other automatic weapons. you hear about shootings every day. its a shame people get killed over 50 100 2-3000 euros. with all the illegal immigrants having no other way to survive we hear shit like that every day. and the police chases weedsmokers what a joke.

i am 100% pro-guns (i like them) but not in the hands of uneducated people. but because we cant restrict them only to the "good" people, therefore i will accept my life without one. but i am afraid that in some years everyone will want a gun for protection in europe too, the way people want them in amerika now

Norkali

i'm sorry to tell you that american friends, but if there were not this f***** amendment that permitts the NRA to do it's thing and all the fool people to be even more dangerous there would be less deads like this in your country. Guns should be forbidden everywhere simply...

The only problem French, is that once guns are outlawed, only the outlaws will have guns.

Did making drugs illegal make them disappear? Nope. Realize that the gun issue would follow much the same route.

On a side note, I believe Albert Einstein was correct when he said, "I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

RoomRaider

Here we've got one dead and one injured for WHAT? maybe a few kilos, remember it's just plants!!!

Nope, not just plants, its cold hard cash. In america no life is more important than money. Its the sad truth.

Also the outlaws with guns statement is true. People are inherintly evil, if any agression is shown towards me, I will return it with interest. Peacemakers end up dead or injured 90+% of the time. I think even ghandi admitted to the need for violence when all else failed.

You say no one deserves to die? I disagree, I say execute all the trouble makers. Like when gangs have rallies, or two sides try to show force by numbers, just plop a few grenades in there and be done with it...

If people went around anonomously killing random gang members regularly, there would be fewer gangs...

you are so wrong. only he who has intention to kill deserves to be killed (as a precaution that he wont kill, or wont kill anyone else)
also he who enters your house without permission.

but if you go on the streets and shoot at people YOU think "gang members", how do you know all of them want to kill? its dangerous to play god my friend..

F

Frenchfarma

Frenchy, you obviously are not familiar with our Constitution and do not understand American liberty. I find your political hijack of this thread quite naive and ignorant. You would probably piss your pants if you looked into my gun safe. Stay in France, you'll be safe there. :laughing:

"if you looked into my gun" is a king of really convicing argue and developpment, just because you've got nothing else to say.
Hey man there's always someone having a bigger than yours then you'd better say nothing about that. specially since you don't know the people you are talking to, but it seems like your gun make you self confident, i bet you're nothing without it...

i may not be familiar with your constitution and WHATS THE POINT?
just nothing.

If you want to defend your point of view you'd better teaching us why guns are so good instead of letting me in my deep dark ignorance... :laughing:

I repeat i'm just sad to see this rise of violence that benefits to weapon dealers.

the only place in america i want to go is california, and the biggest reason i dont go is being afraid of getting a random (or not so random) bullet by some psycho..
but i am afraid that europe is becoming like that quickly... :(

F

Frenchfarma

Nope, not just plants, its cold hard cash. In america no life is more important than money. Its the sad truth.

Also the outlaws with guns statement is true. People are inherintly evil, if any agression is shown towards me, I will return it with interest. Peacemakers end up dead or injured 90+% of the time. I think even ghandi admitted to the need for violence when all else failed.

You say no one deserves to die? I disagree, I say execute all the trouble makers. Like when gangs have rallies, or two sides try to show force by numbers, just plop a few grenades in there and be done with it...

If people went around anonomously killing random gang members regularly, there would be fewer gangs...

I halfy agree with you. "people are inherity evil" i'm sure that is true.
violence and destructions is sometimes needed for renewing.

it's sure that among a certain population you'll still have an amount of "evil people" (if we can call them this way), but the real deal i think is that instead of simply killing them, you can reduce the apparitions of new ones.
i think that if everybody were first well educated, and if there was just not a so HUGE gap between de richest and the poorest, it is sure that we could reduce criminality, thiefs, and gangs by to 1% of its former level.

the only place in america i want to go is california, and the biggest reason i dont go is being afraid of getting a random (or not so random) bullet by some psycho..
but i am afraid that europe is becoming like that quickly... :(
actually CA is quite safe, as long as you stay out of given areas and situations

superbolan

a lot of these people have the choice of education etc, they choose the thuglife and they die the thuglife , but yes the fact that 80 percent of the world is trying to survive with the remaining 20 percent try to stay/get rich has its part

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
"if you looked into my gun" is a king of really convicing argue and developpment, just because you've got nothing else to say.

French, it looks like English is not your primary language, so just to clarify for stratmandu...he was not suggesting you would be scared by looking at his gun....he was just saying he has many guns in his gun safe--
Not my convo, I just noticed you might be misunderstanding him--:tiphat:

F

Frenchfarma

The only problem French, is that once guns are outlawed, only the outlaws will have guns.

Did making drugs illegal make them disappear? Nope. Realize that the gun issue would follow much the same route.

On a side note, I believe Albert Einstein was correct when he said, "I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

once guns are outlawed, only the outlaws will have guns.

This sentence is totally true. But there's nothing to deal between guns and weed. coz weed is medical n guns are anti-medical.
I think people need gun because they are fearful, they're afraid.
afraid of death, afraid of loosing something. what about if you have nothing to loose? what about if you're not afraid of death?

looking man's history for me invention of weapons is counter-evolutive.

F

Frenchfarma

French, it looks like English is not your primary language, so just to clarify for stratmandu...he was not suggesting you would be scared by looking at his gun....he was just saying he has many guns in his gun safe--
Not my convo, I just noticed you might be misunderstanding him--:tiphat:

damn sorry about that, i know in france we're no good in english and i really do apologize for that, plus i get easily upset on this topic about guns. i'd better go to sleep

Latest posts

Latest posts