What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Another Parking Lot Drug Deal Gone Bad

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
Watch and learn from Mother Nature...

Killing defending whats yours is the most natural thing.

Why make any human feel guilty for acting as expected????

Nature has no room for Bleeding Hearts...

Sorry, yes, in the stomach or an apex predator.

MrBomDiggitty

Veteran
When you go to do a deal with a stranger... take an amount you are comfortable to lose on a first time exchange. Don't bring a gun and hope to kill any would be thieves. That's just asking for trouble.

Damn wHen Keeping it real goes wrong....dude was a nice shot 2 buck em both without a scratch...Need that guy as my bodyguard lol
What ever he charged her I bet she thinks it was well worth it.

For you gun guys, I like that 40 Cal Model 22 Glock myself in a need to protect myself situation. Comes out easy, no safety button to worry about and any number of clips available. 40 cal will put your butt down too.

I agree most of all with those that know better than to do those kinds of meeting with. Must have been a decent amount of grass to be that kind of jacking. Remember, she came prepared, so it wasnt no lb thats for sure. That alone could net her the felony she wanted to avoid while they are charging people for that guys death.

TLoft13

in all actuality Tloft i dont believe in violence either but when it comes to protecting ones stuff where does it stop...thats why I HATE THIEVES they and only they can make me SO angry ......when someone works hard on anything weather it be your crop, or your car , or ANYTHING the LAST thing you want is for some low life son of a @#%^% to come STEAL IT!!!! and lord knows the cops are not gonna help with pot related matters so where does that leave someone to protect there stuff.....YES i 100% agree Violence breeds Violence....im a 100% disabled Vet and I can assure you SOMETIMES there is no other way ....always PROTECT yourself,family and property if you dont no one else will!!!!!!
Dude, my "death to all violent criminals" wasn't ironic, you're preaching to the choir. ;)

i'm sorry to tell you that american friends, but if there were not this f***** amendment that permitts the NRA to do it's thing and all the fool people to be even more dangerous there would be less deads like this in your country. Guns should be forbidden everywhere simply...

And the criminals would abide by that LAW!
And GUNS are the only weapon which can be used to kill. Until they were invented there was no killing!

nvthis

i'm sorry to tell you that american friends, but if there were not this f***** amendment that permitts the NRA to do it's thing and all the fool people to be even more dangerous there would be less deads like this in your country. Guns should be forbidden everywhere simply...

The sky is dead, my car says "hello", god loves money, Saddam has WSMD's in his underpants and wears Carhart jackets.

WTF kind of nonsense are you on about??? Shit man, we had to come and liberate your damn country, TWICE!!! lol, grow a ball, buy a frickin' gun and do it yourself next time...

The problem with 'forbidding' guns is that only good, law abiding citizens will obey the law. Do you think gangbanger Deadeye is gonna turn in his uzi? lol..

No, the problem is is that the courts don't seem to recognize your right to defend yourself. Use a gun, go to jail. See, if someone pulls a gun on you, you are supposed to call the cops. When they decide to finally show up, you point out the person with the gun and everybody is safe and goes home happy. But if you attempt to defend yourself, there is absolutely no gaurantee at all that you won't be charged in some fashion. And, for whatever reason, LEO seems perfectly content to run you up when you get caught doing their job for them while they sit at Winchells sipping coffee.

F

Frenchfarma

there is a russian proverb, that is taught in the systema courses (russian martial art), and there is another proverb wich is taugh in aikido (japanese martial art), both says the same.
The best warrior is the one who doesn't need to fight.
this is what i think.
I mean that the best way of defending yourself is not being the most armed, it's just that you're clever enough to see problems coming. the more discrete you are the less problems you have.
Hey guys! Cold war is over, the run for being the most armed has become useless. Today's war is information. The medias are much stronger than the armys. If you are informed enough, if you don't deal with people you don't know, if you d'ont show-off all day, then you may reduce by 99% de chances of being attacked.

vta

Veteran
I mean that the best way of defending yourself is not being the most armed, it's just that you're clever enough to see problems coming. the more discrete you are the less problems you have.

You can't foresee an armed burglar. Remember, Crack is Wack and those guys will shoot you in a second flat.

M

mrred

they still are, i wouldnt worry about that

doesnt matter what kind of dealer you are, legal or not , you still run the risk of getting shot if you handle any money

airphat36

The best warrior is the one who doesn't need to fight.

If you are informed enough, if you don't deal with people you don't know, if you d'ont show-off all day, then you may reduce by 99% de chances of being attacked.

It’s true that martial arts stress the ability to avoid violence. The part you seem to forget is where they train you to be ready to use violence when necessary. Even if you have the unlikely ability to reduce your risk by 99% there is always a 100% guarantee that someone will not be so fortunate. Even if there is any truth to your ridiculous statement, 1% of your chances of being a victim of attack remain. You remain unable to fully deal with that threat despite any martial arts training.

Even if it where possible to completely remove firearms from existence many people would still be at risk of becoming unnecessary victims of attack. The old and weak have an equal right to defend their own life as the young and strong. Only a gun can give a little old lady a good chance to defend herself from a large violent male rapist.

point i was making if i hit u. u aint firing back ..... i swear by the 45. myself , and a 223. then again im ex military

The military has an interest in convincing soldiers they’re going into combat with the best weapons available. The 5.56 NATO has been getting the job done for a long time now but there are many accounts of enemy combatants staying in a fight after taking multiple upper body hits especially with the shorter M4 barrel.

That’s why the Army Special Forces now use M4 carbines modified to 6.8 in Afghanistan. Increase in effective range from 300 to 600 meters with improvement in accuracy, stopping power, and penetration of hard targets. The civilian developed 6.5 Grendel for the AR platform performs even better.

There are also plenty of cases where a .45 fails to cause instant incapacitation. It has been proven that difference in wound track size between 9mm, .40, and .45 are negligible. Shot placement is the only determining factor between these common handgun calibers. Myths about the superior man stopping ability of the .45 will however persist.

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
"There are also plenty of cases where a .45 fails to cause instant incapacitation. It has been proven that difference in wound track size between 9mm, .40, and .45 are negligible. Shot placement is the only determining factor between these common handgun calibers. Myths about the superior man stopping ability of the .45 will however persist."

Roger that!

A well designed hollow point 9mm (Remington Golden Saber, 147 gr.) fired from a capable platform (Sig P226) is extremely effective.

At close range always aim for the FACE.

Nasty but effective. Too many slicks with bullet proof vests...

Shoot until threat is on the ground... never stop to assess.

Wait for the body to hit the floor!

And pray, always pray it never happens.

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

De opresso liber!

Latest posts

Latest posts