What's new

Another Parking Lot Drug Deal Gone Bad

F

Frenchfarma

Yes i must agree, it is sure that prohibitions politics are in the most case the worst solutions. legislations and regulations could solve the gun issue.
But the problem for me is not the gun itself, it's the man shooting.

People always want more, and are never satisfied with what they got. It's the circle of lust, the more you have the more you want.
Money is a mean, not an end...

Tropic

The problem with guns is that they make most people overconfident and stupid. I once had a gun aimed at me from a guy in the car next to me because he THOUGHT I was provocating him to race (I'm not at all into mechanical sports or car races), when in fact I didn't even give a shit about him and his expensive sports car. People like that should just shoot themselves, IMO.
But I think the main issue is not the fact that guns are available (because they will always be), but more the fact that some people think some cash (be it hundreds or millions), or pride (happens too) is worth more than a person's life. This is where things start to go wrong, IMO.

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
I think it is kind of a weak deal but most people I know that grow and have a family , also have guns because noone wants to be home invaded, and rippers are out in full force, not to attack but only defend is my motto,
peace TS

darthvapor

It would be nice if we all lived in a world or peace and compromise, and there was no war or hate. I fully believe nobody has the right to take a life but Im a white man living in a city filled with alot of black gangsters. I try not to be prejudice or racial but its hard when i have thugs disrespect me because im white and easy going. So in theory it would be nice to live in a perfect world, but when I walk outside reality hits!!! This is reality for me http://www.sfgate.com/maps/oaklandhomicides/
this is where this story takes place oakland california. where you can get shot just for looking at somebody wrong. This is why so many people carry guns. they are scared. and to make matters worse. Oakland is considering cutting 200 police officers. Its gonna get alot worse before it gets better. Im sorry If I offended anybody with my opinion

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
There are many highly trained Vets with MMJ card.

Folks with real trigger time... meat eaters.

Wouldn't be surprised if the shooter was ex military.

est1977

Don't use the internet or if you do bring ex-military so this doesn't happen to you.Personally i stopped using that site awhile ago after a few people i know got busted.

B-roni

ha ha the French are Pussies! oh shit I said it! ha ha ha no wonder we had to bail your faggy asses out of WWII. freedom fries for me....and a hearty helping of handgun on the side please :)

Tropic

ha ha the French are Pussies! oh shit I said it! ha ha ha no wonder we had to bail your faggy asses out of WWII. freedom fries for me....and a hearty helping of handgun on the side please :)

Didn't the French (along with the Spanish) fight aside the revolting Americans against the English during the fight for US Independence? Please learn the history of your country before trying to give lessons.

B-roni

Didn't the French (along with the Spanish) fight aside the revolting Americans against the English during the fight for US Independence? Please learn the history of your country before trying to give lessons.

lol...talk about history...lets talk about the panama canal...lol....gimme a break dude.....we all know the french are pussies....have you been to france?...lemme know when you meet and talk with some real frenchies lol...i think in the history of the world they stand out as super vaginas

Tropic

I AM French, I'd almost insult you for being so stupid (on top of insulting us) but I won't come down to your level. So yes I have met French people, a lot of them, and let me tell you that without a gun anyone of us would beat your sorry ass in a minute. The fact that we actually use our brains more often than you doesn't make us sissies... it is the ability to think that distinguishes man from animal... IF we are the vagina of history then you guys are the anus, and a dirty one, but I will not generalize and consider all americans to be alike, besides I do not think a government really represents the actual people living in the country. I have met great people from all over the world, Americans, French, Africans, and lots more... and seen scum in all nationalities too... so I could care less what you think of France or any other country (I don't think much good of the actual government), I consider myself a human being before a national of any country.

B-roni

I AM French, I'd almost insult you for being so stupid (on top of insulting us) but I won't come down to your level. So yes I have met French people, a lot of them, and let me tell you that without a gun anyone of us would beat your sorry ass in a minute. The fact that we actually use our brains more often than you doesn't make us sissies... it is the ability to think that distinguishes man from animal... IF we are the vagina of history then you guys are the anus, and a dirty one, but I will not generalize and consider all americans to be alike, besides I do not think a government really represents the actual people living in the country. I have met great people from all over the world, Americans, French, Africans, and lots more... and seen scum in all nationalities too... so I could care less what you think of France or any other country (I don't think much good of the actual government), I consider myself a human being before a national of any country.

that last sentence speaks to me. i love to stir shit up but i cannot help but respect that. you are not your government...nor am I. Just a citizen with a certain political point of view. how peaceful....lemme tell ya....guns still make the world go round...and if you are ignorant to believe such is true...you probably deserve to be shot in the head...no thing on the french or anything this time...just fuckin ignorance of rights...thats all...i could say the same about marijuana...i mean really...you want to make guns illegal...and put them in the hands of criminals and then legalize pot.....besides that...who the fuck controls terrorism without guns or a crazy over run govt without guns....dude...look at history and stfu..thank you as i take a bow of glory.....dont anyone ever try to tell me guns arent allowed in my house...thats all im sayin...especially...and this is on the french....a country that doesnt even allow their citizens the right to actually hold anything other than a hunting rifle......that sir...would not stand in my country

b-roni
1) guns are ok to have. but only if you have the proper education (not just gun education). but how can you be sure that every one who can buy one is properly educated? you cant. thats where the problems start.

2) there is no such thing as terrorism for you. i mean there are people doing crazy shit but its the job of the police or the military to deal with them. this whole terrorism thing is over exagerated in the us (and as a consiquence in the whole world) so they keep us in fear.

3) how many times have americans used their guns against their crazy goverments? i think this was the prime reason for your having the right to possess arms, and i agree with that, but instead you use them to kill each other.

4) if guns are outlawed only outlaws have guns. that is correct. but outlawed guns also means less guns in the streets for the outlaws. and its not the same with cannabis because guns are dangerous. its a very big issue that needs a lot of thinking to be solved. for home protection a hunting shotgun will do ok, or even better than a gun.

5) you cant accuse any democratic country of being a pussy, its just not true. maybe people who live in places where they have to obey to a king or they pay it with their life are a bit scared of doing "anything wrong", and that has passed into their character, but thats not the case with western "free" people

6) i LIKE firearms but you can only accept that "more guns = more deaths"
for example its me and you drunk in a bar in a place where i am allowed to bear a pistol. you insult me so bad and you are double the size of me. so i take my gun and kill you. and then i go to the electric chair. two lives lost in a situation that without so many guns would result only in bruises.. i hope you see the point

Tropic

Hey man I apologize because after reading this one more time I realize I overreacted. I won't debate if guns make the world go round because that's true, my point was more about how some people think they're the shit simply because they have a gun.
The "we all know..." part got me a bit upset, I mean, as an example, in Palestine "everyone knows" that Israel and the US are the devil... what appears as facts to some, sometimes is just another point of view to others.
Guns for defending your home and family, I have nothing against it. No one can prevent me from protecting what is the dearest to me. However, do you often bring a gun out of your house just for self defense (real question)? If so then I guess violence is a degree higher in your place, and that would explain our different point of views.

B-roni

Hey man I apologize because after reading this one more time I realize I overreacted. I won't debate if guns make the world go round because that's true, my point was more about how some people think they're the shit simply because they have a gun.
The "we all know..." part got me a bit upset, I mean, as an example, in Palestine "everyone knows" that Israel and the US are the devil... what appears as facts to some, sometimes is just another point of view to others.
Guns for defending your home and family, I have nothing against it. No one can prevent me from protecting what is the dearest to me. However, do you often bring a gun out of your house just for self defense (real question)? If so then I guess violence is a degree higher in your place, and that would explain our different point of views.

i do bring guns into public places...and i live in a state that allows guns in bars...yeah bad combo...but it leads to a lot of violence here. i do not bring guns into bars myself but yes..i do carry a gun from time to time. sometimes it can be necessary...even in legitimate business situations...such as evicting a person from a house that you now own...beyond that i have had two family members one in new york and one in arizona robbed and held hostage at gunpoint...why...because they had no form of self defense. yes there are a lot of angry palestinians and iranians and the list goes on....and ill be damned if ima give up my guns to let the run down my street blazin without consequence. i think that most of the countries that have guns illegalized take an odd stance on guns because they dont understand liberties and rights simply becasue they have been restricted from you all for so long...not tryin to be critical ....just sayin

B-roni

b-roni
1) guns are ok to have. but only if you have the proper education (not just gun education). but how can you be sure that every one who can buy one is properly educated? you cant. thats where the problems start.

2) there is no such thing as terrorism for you. i mean there are people doing crazy shit but its the job of the police or the military to deal with them. this whole terrorism thing is over exagerated in the us (and as a consiquence in the whole world) so they keep us in fear.

3) how many times have americans used their guns against their crazy goverments? i think this was the prime reason for your having the right to possess arms, and i agree with that, but instead you use them to kill each other.

4) if guns are outlawed only outlaws have guns. that is correct. but outlawed guns also means less guns in the streets for the outlaws. and its not the same with cannabis because guns are dangerous. its a very big issue that needs a lot of thinking to be solved. for home protection a hunting shotgun will do ok, or even better than a gun.

5) you cant accuse any democratic country of being a pussy, its just not true. maybe people who live in places where they have to obey to a king or they pay it with their life are a bit scared of doing "anything wrong", and that has passed into their character, but thats not the case with western "free" people

6) i LIKE firearms but you can only accept that "more guns = more deaths"
for example its me and you drunk in a bar in a place where i am allowed to bear a pistol. you insult me so bad and you are double the size of me. so i take my gun and kill you. and then i go to the electric chair. two lives lost in a situation that without so many guns would result only in bruises.. i hope you see the point

i guess i hadnt mentioned that i live in a state that allows guns in bars..yeeah its an issue...wanna be unarmed where i live now...seriously...grow up and survive..the world doesnt love peace my friend...as much as all of us stoners are into being "cool" the world isnt. shoot or be shot....you drive a man killing machine to work everyday....dont use it to kill someone....hypocrite

i belive that if your family members were armed they would probably be dead now. if one wants to rob you and knows youre probably armed too, he will either not rob you, or shoot you first and rob you after. the thing with guns is very big. i told you i LOVE guns and i LOVE shooting at LIFELESS THINGS for FUN. but i still see why people want them banned.. anyway i hope you stay safe. im glad europe isnt like that yet...

GODAMN! i think that no one has the right to kill one another.
BUT i really understand why you need to have a gun in lots of places, because others do...
AND that IS the real problem

There is NO good shoutout. NO one deserve to die. As NO one knows anything about how life appeared on earth, and HOW lucky we are to be given this incredible present that is life, NO one has no right to take one's life way...
"those who live by the weapons will die by the weapons".

No problem on earth has ever been solved by the guns. Shooting is just a way of dictatorship, you impose your point of view. As the pen is stronger than the knife, the words are stronger than the guns.

If you truly are from France, how can you say no problem on earth has ever been solved by guns? It was guns that came to Normandy to liberate your Nazi occupied country. I guess it would be better if you spoke German now tho, right?