What's new

Ancient Afghans Attack

S

seedee

nice homer j . your always welcome here bro. nice and sterchy . i would have liked to see mine get taller but they just exploded sideways.

S

seedee

ok am a slacker but here we go

ok am a slacker but here we go

at a month and a few days there rolling along just nicely. these babies are packing on the meat, and the trick is jumping off the leaves.
this is pics of my 2 shorties . will get ya shots of the taller ladies later.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Damn Seedy don't ya think u could get em a little more healthy!!! My god those gurls are just textbook prefect!!!!

Last edited:

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Good LORD that looks like some GREASY ish!

Can't believe there are still some of these at the Bay for 60.

S

seedee

yea pal i kick myself in the ass if i see any yellow. but i do my best . i really appreciate the votes of confidence , and bobby i couldn't agree more ,these ladies just prove the level at which Grindhouse conducts its breeding and selection. absolutely top fn notch

G

guest3854

Love that dark ghani.

Fuck tha rest and roll wit tha best... FUCK EM ALL.
Steele

S

seedee

thanks everyone . yea i love the smell off these. like a cross between banana runts and something i can't put my finger on

I picked up two more packs of these...i couldn't resist, haven't seen many threads on these but it looks like more and more people are getting into them...So much deep chunk in hybrids these days...nothing wrong with deep chunk. We need diversity though. Where's all the AA hybrids?

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
Everyones list got longer after seeing those girls pal. Nice seedee, those gals look amazing

S

seedee

Thanks warped one and paladin. And I can't wait to see those AA x's myself . It is very easy to keep these ladies happy", gotta love em