What's new

Ancient Afghans Attack

S

seedee

I know it's time for an update . As soon as I get home from work it will be there. They are looking incredibly frosty. I just can't believe these are still up for sale. I am planning on getting two more packs when I get my next paycheck. Like everyone talking about doing some crosses these lovelies ladies would be perfect. As soon as I get the next two packs ordered I will toss the pack I already have in a bowl of agua sand start looking for the super duper trich covered ladie or even father, cause I know if I am getting trich in the amount they are covering em up now then there will certainly be a completely white extreme producer in the packs I have not popped yet. Well look for an update later.

S

seedee

computer problems yesterday

computer problems yesterday

So here is todays update these are 2 ladies out of the bunch . one is my frosties most mouth drewling ladie , the other is the monster out of the bunch there isn't as much trich coverage on this one but i feel that will change closer to the finish line. it is swelling and swelling so quickly its new growth has no time to wait for the trich.
lets start with the frosty bitch
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
album.php
album.php

now the fat girl
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Those plants look great. I love the greens.
Nice deep colors. I hope your threads brings many new ones with the AA :tiphat:

S

seedee

no shit bobby , i love her myself , i can really see some nice crosses with AA in the future.

thanks govnaa , your right those greens are the attention drawlers in my garden

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
Nice seedee. Looks like the Grindhouse Squad is raising the bar

S

seedee

i cant wait to smoke these they are gonna be something a bit different than anything else i have been smoking on.

S

seedee

Alright no more slacking on my Affies

Alright no more slacking on my Affies

the 3 are getting real close to chop , workin with a flush , grindhouse style , usein only catalyst. Steeles method.

for the Flay Va

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

yea i think my big girls gonna go an extra week + . she keeps eatin and eatin and eatin, i she loves dem healthy girls.

S

seedee

yea the last set of pics are them sitting next to the humidifier so that might be some of it. my dam room seems to get dry as winter sets to start. i evacuate the air 15min of every hour. so whatever the house is is how my room is . got a better humidistat asto keep beter tabs.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the 3 are getting real close to chop , workin with a flush , grindhouse style , usein only catalyst. Steeles method.

for the Flay Va

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

yea i think my big girls gonna go an extra week + . she keeps eatin and eatin and eatin, i she loves dem healthy girls.

The girls are looking great!

How old they in this pic? 8 weeks? How long are you planning on running them?

What strain did you use to pollinate them with?

S

seedee

hey blynx, these are at around 60 . 2 came down and 2 are left. they are so covered in frosting that just wont amber on the buds, so i took 2 down and letting 2 go to see what seems best timewise for chop. and on of the last ones is fn huge. i will probaly start another pack soon and do a little differeny style of growing . like let em stretch a bit more . i think these ladies would be incredible finishing up at 30-36in tall . i will be posting more pics soon. as for what pollen i have some puregooey x purple k pollen and most of them smelled like raszberry jam, a dream taste and smell.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea the girls I have going don't like to stretch either lol.

What are the smells on the plants? Mine have a menthol smell to them.