What's new

Ancient Afghans Attack

2nerdy

Sorry everyone, i have tred it Lung Butter , and she is crushing i know it would seem i might say that about all grindhouse stock but , i find it easier to just be truthful. it was a reel thick ass smoke felt like i was exhaleing smoke for more breath than i actually had in these torn lungs. Smooth thoe . i will have too hit it again later to give the full on description of the taste , but like i said before she had a total bannana runts candy smell. i did not do the very best job with these growing em but i have an idea to fix that next time .

So the hi was like being drunk and eating percocet all at the same time . it put such a thick ass glaze over my eyes it distorted my vision. i got half way through a fatty and didnt think was high till sat back on my couch and that was that . i really like this strain but i gotta figure out how to get jher to strech. i will do a more thurough smoke report later. thanks all for the enthusiasum's , enthusiasum's , enthusiasum's.

Thanks for the updates:tiphat:, sounded very narcotic. Going to have some fun with this baby.

H

Homer J Pimpin

Damn she's greasy!

Damn she's greasy!

Well howdy everyone , been away for a bit but am glad to see the greasy gahni's grindin'....Ive got a very citrusy pheno that is leafy and not as greasy but this is the one Ive got my eye on.....Much more traditional gahni smell but same growth rate and pattern as the other.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

S

seedee

that shit is nice right there homie. those got the long slender leaves . still lookin nice and greasy ta me. beaut.

H

Homer J Pimpin

You find any like her ? I found that a common tait in my lot of um.....

S

seedee

They lookin lovely HJ . Nice and greasy . Mine were same way. How are the smells coming from em.

Latest posts

Latest posts