What's new

Ancient Afghans Attack

S

seedee

a little update

a little update

I have theses babies in 1/2 g pots and they are lovin it immediately . they should be stacking the nodes in no time. by my calculations they should be ready for 12/12 in 2.5 to 3 weeks.

picture.php
picture.php

S

seedee

Check these out

Check these out

My little short armed plump affies . these are gonna be real interesting . this is probably the first real afghan , or pure affie . that i am growing. can't wait till they start stretching.

picture.php
picture.php

the 2 on the left top are slow starters but ill catch em up.

S

seedee

Ok lets get my log a little detail

Ok lets get my log a little detail

These are my 9 healthy Ancient Afghans. This will be 2 pics of each [overhead and side] . My other 2 are a little behind and will be staying tucked up close to the light till they are caught up. There are a couple in here that are suffering from a hair overwatering and or over fert. but i have faith they will be just fine. This is my first start to finish grow so please bare with me.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

S

seedee

The pics above are 17 days from when they broke their shell and popped up above soil line.

S

seedee

Hey Pal

Hey Pal

no those aren't 5s they are t8's h depot has the hook on em . with that nice mylar reflector. 6 bulbs to a pan. got 3 pans .for the smaller plants.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Ive been lookin to improve my baby area now that i'm crackin seeds again and yours look so tight..diff gonna ck em out..pal

S

seedee

Tight Rite

Tight Rite

I defenetly agree with that . sometimes too tight hard to get side branching going . till i stick up the double t12 4' on the sides to get em startin. takes me back thinking about them nodes back when i diddnt know my ass from my hat , and i would end up with a 10" stem with 2 round leaves, a shell stuck to first new growth , and 5 lengths of pipe cleaners[the fuzzy little 8" wire ] trying to hold that sad mess up
OH MEMORIES

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Well Seedee I could not resist and dropped my AA along with some Prophet..My godnheaven those AA cracked and looked like a head of cabbage....reminded me very much of my 80's Affy..If that holds true expect great big donkey dick buds..and will be a great outdoors grow....so a little late to this party,but hell someone has to bring up the rear..tail gun Charlie @ ur 6....pal

H

Homer J Pimpin

ive got 6 AA going under t5's they vseem to be hungry so I gave them their 1st dose of food today

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

S

seedee

Dam Homer j house of love

Dam Homer j house of love

Nice ta here from ya pal.there is quite the consistence with how these ladies grow . those cute short little fat leaves. mine are in bigger containers now and moving rite along . hey homer j do you find them to be a bit touchy with nutes. i still am working out a overfert issue on a couple. pic later . just worked 28 hours straight . And i need to roll a pickle of Ultra Sonja and watch the back of my eyelids turn into a nice giant cloud bed with 3 half naked lovelies awaiting me.

S

seedee

Hey there Squad and All

Hey there Squad and All

I need a little help deciding about my AA. i have them rolling along real good . almost ready for the budding. but i can't make up my mind weather i should top them or let em go as they are. i say this cause i never had a strain that has done what is in the pics below. they are all branching out like f/n crazy . and i can't for the life of me get em to stretch . what are some of your opinions out there.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts