What's new

Ancient Afghans Attack

S

seedee

I have just popped 11. Seeds. And plan to do a full grow here. I don't have pics today need electricity. Dam hurricane just passed by us last night . But that's ok, after all that destruction comes new life.
This is my first time with these . So any advice helps. Newt heavy newt light, ect. Well here we go this will be my first grow start to finish on the IC forums. Crossin my fingers.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have just popped 11. Seeds. And plan to do a full grow here. I don't have pics today need electricity. Dam hurricane just passed by us last night . But that's ok, after all that destruction comes new life.
This is my first time with these . So any advice helps. Newt heavy newt light, ect. Well here we go this will be my first grow start to finish on the IC forums. Crossin my fingers.

Awesome I have been lookin at this for awhile now can't wait to see a report. :thank you:

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm interested in the AA's too. Looking forward to seeing some of these grown out.

S

seedee

Thanks everyone.

Thanks everyone.

I am real excited about this. And much appreciative for the encouragement.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Glad to see em grown out. I hav a pack on deck. It came with 17 beans but I passed some on 10 left.. i see frosty monsters in your future...

S

seedee

Hey yea Pali

Hey yea Pali

I also had extras in my pack. I hooked a friend up with the others.
And thanks Bobby , let's see what these ladies can do.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm with you, got 3 little ones about done myself. These things are pretty short, classic indica look.

G

Guest 88950

looking forward to the show and i too got extra seeds in my pack of Ultra Sonja's.

thx Steel

not my pic.......

not my pic.......

A.A

picture.php

S

seedee

I should have a pic for ya later today

I should have a pic for ya later today

Though it will only be of my rapid roots starters. I should expect to see some popping up in the next day or so. I am not the best at getting seeds going but I do pretty well since i started using the rapid roots .we shal see. The last time I started my ultra Sonja I had all up in 3 days.roaring and healthy. Once they ar Rollin we are all good.I will still be going into soil. If anyone has heard of bumper crop soil conditioner. Well that's my first ingredient being 2parts then 1part Verm. And one part perlite.with some . Fox farm soil amendments.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Best thing to do IMO, is throw the seeds in a glass of distilled water till they sink and crack, then move them (root tip down), into the rapid rooter.

S

seedee

Thanks Bobby I give that a try . Probaly get another pack here soon . And make it 20 all together.I prefer to run that many anyway