What's new

An Evening With Retro

G

wow Retro.. Looks like your getting alot better with the camera.. Great pics homey.. hope all is well with ya.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
MMZ...wow that Pure Kush sure frosted up nice...I was going to pick it as my favorite here until I saw Grape Ape...DD.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MMZRetro85 said:
A Macro shot of Some Krome Grown Triangle A.K.A "White"

Just me having some fun :)
hope everyones new years was safe :)

Jesus ate Rice! Did everyone miss this post? Tell me what is that you rolled? Cause it looks like you took some wicked chewy bubblehash and rolled a joint with it..... Wow man.. hehe how was it ? Woot!
BTW the pics in this thread are sic and the pleathera of strains is a joy to admire. Respect and stay cool. Pace

MMZRetro85

Chili_berkster said:
Jesus ate Rice! Did everyone miss this post? Tell me what is that you rolled? Cause it looks like you took some wicked chewy bubblehash and rolled a joint with it..... Wow man.. hehe how was it ? Woot!
BTW the pics in this thread are sic and the pleathera of strains is a joy to admire. Respect and stay cool. Pace

thanx for ur kind words friend.
heheh i did kinda sneak those few pics in. that bubblehash is actually some East Coast Sour Diesel Bubblehash that i pressed the shit out of with my fingers to thin it out even more than when i aquaired it. i cant remember what i put in the middle. oh and that macro shot is Some "White" that Krome Grew, now let me tell you that is one frosted piece.

G

phack ya I puffed some "white" from Krome and it was like hash. SD bubble mmmmmmmmmmmmmm dayum. I would have smoke it straight but I bet you did that too.lol. I gotta look back to really take this thread in but from the few pages I saw....WOW. I just puffed some GA today and I like it alot. GDP is more my liking but GA was very nice.

Retro- Great thread. I'm gonna start mine soon and only hope I have even 1/2 the great genetics you have some day. Talk soon for sure buddy.

Calyx

:respect:
Especially this one:
18122IMG_2161_1.JPG

It just became my new desktop backgound
Greetz, Low

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
retro
Howzit brother..>?? Man o Man i just had the big O all over myself.. that pic of the "white" is just crazy as all heck.. U can grow bro... bbl to peep some more gotta get an xtra sock though... lol.. peace

sack

MMZRetro85

flav - my brother glad u stopped by, as u remember that joint wasnt the best one that we burnt that evening but i can assure u it wasnt the show stopper of the night, i think when we downed that bottle of tincture that was the show stopper :jump: bro u need to get at me and catch up on things, i might just take a ride 2 see u soon.

sacko - take a look at the title of that pic it says Krome Grown White, :) so plz shoot the karma over to him ;)
Thanx for stoppin by bud

G

i finally have everything up and running home slice.gimmie a call sometime, we must chat.

G

YO retro.. my brother.. yeah i was just fucking with ya homey.. On the real we need to get the pixie sticks rolling.....

Ill call ya soon.. been busy as FUCK! but you know you are always welcome in the dirty. come on down..

Ether.. sup homes.. that is sour chunk .. at 7 1/2 weeks.. the bubble is basic d.

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
pixie sticks...shit havent seen those in ages :D
those things are like training wheels for cokeheads.
all the kids on the bus that snorted them are now crackheads.
coincidence? i think not.

G

nah.. bro.. those pixie sticks IM talking about are rolling papers made from hash offered at the med clubs in cali..

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i call bs ether, i snorted some pixie stix when i was younger.
it burned like a mofo and my nose bled pretty bad.
t was a one and done thing for me, i was pretty dumb in my early teens.
either way, im no crackhead.
but i do partake in some pretty illegal activities as an adult.
coincidence? maybe

JJDubz

Heeeey Retro!

Glad I stumbled on to this thread...amazing pics, love the photography....

Havent seen ya in a while, but great stuff - all the best!

Cheers
JJ

Latest posts

Latest posts