What's new

An Evening With Retro

MMZRetro85

:wave: Hey Guys and Gals :wave: Hope all is well with everyone.
So lets get to it
Keep in mind they are only 3 1\2 weeks in bloom so ill update accordingly
I have been feeding everyone the same amount of nutrients that consist of Botanicare's Pure Blend Pro Soil Bloom, Botanicare's Liquid Karma, and :jerkit:Advanced Nutrients:jerkit: Liquid Carbo Load.
The only plant I have been feeding differently is the Mango Haze, which gets just Pro Soil bloom and Liquid Karma, at half the rate i would normally go with the others, and I only Feed the Mango Haze once a week, where the others get a more frequent feeding of twice a week.

Grapefruit - this is a nice one, i love the smell of it in bloom, it really does have a fragrance of a grapefruit, excellent yielder and fantastic taste, almost bitter but in a good way. if that makes any sense :)

G13xBlackWidow - talk about a stinky plant, this one has some funk comming from it, very different taste i think its the airborne taste that comes out the most out of it

Mango Haze - now this lady is one picky brat, but def a favorite, this one is a true keeper if u ask me, as long as you can get her dialed in and then you will be very very pleased with what she has to offer.

Arcata Trainwreck - cant really say much about her, she has that trainwreck taste to her, almost menthol if you ask me, she just wants to grow very spiderly, hence the plant trainers iv got on her

Last edited:

MMZRetro85

Humbolt Trainwreck - Same as above grows almost identical to the Arcata just has a noticeable sweeter taste, with the same trainwreck kick and after tone taste

The ? Kush - Now we dont know much about this clone, but was giving to me from a friend who got it from california thats about it, its quick and yields great, and some have gotten an actual teardrop of resin to be produced from the flower.

NL5 x Haze (STU) - This has been a favorite for many years, insane crystal production on this girl, she loves to fox tail all over the place, very hazy taste and smell, say you got 10 different joints going on in the same room, and someone lights up a piece of STU, you know damn well its there and close by :)

Last edited:

KingRalph

ohhh man what a showing! all a nice luscious green too mmm. that mango haze is all over the place hehehe a bit of stretch there eh.

those two trainwrecks are interesting, so similar hmm *ponders*

can't wait to see STU too! see ya left it relatively main cola'd eh, ahhh will be fun to watch. keep us updated mon, an thanks for sharin the looks. peace :joint:

chlodek

Nice bushy plants, interesting strain this g13 x black widow... I like the colour of the leaves;)) and of course buds ;]

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
DrLongbottom said:
Looks like some nice beasters you've got there!! DLB
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

istockphoto_288479_bc_bud.jpg

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks great

Looks great

Looking great Retro thanks for sharing :)

Z

zombo

Looking real healthy there Retro,I'll be keeping an eye on this thread,as I just rooted a Mango Haze myself.,and might be hitting you up for some tips so I can get the most out of her.
What size containers are you growing in?
Keep up the good work bro.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i guess you got some skills there buddy, very lush looking.
Dr.LB doesn't know what he's talking about, you definetaly know what your doing :p

G

MMZ, Looking phenomenal Bra...wow.The mango haze is so pretty.I just love her delicate structure..wow..I love them all. Man what a line up.They are SO healthy too.

G

Got the shizzzzznit going on mang!!!

All those great strains aaaaahhh im all about flavor!
ANd the mORE the marrier haha......good job gott a see
the finish!!!!
Update..

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So ya say you got a liking for the Haze's huh? Well then I got this friend of a friend who uncle's sister's cousin says he knows a guy who might just have some Haze love that needs to be tested? I'll run up on the hill and fire off some smoke signals and see if I hear any drums.

The girls look well taken care of there Retro. I'm looking forward to the day when these girls hit puberty and the show really begins!

Thanks For Sharing
Mr.Wags

O

OHenry

Thanks for the invite bro. Everythings looking killer. Very healthy :) :joint: (jealous) :)

Nice beasters :jump: