What's new

An Evening With Retro

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stunning shots, Retro! :jump: What's your "White" smelling like? Mine's like stale beer, yeasty, very stinky! Enjoy the bounty, my friend! :wave:

Buddle

Veteran
:woohoo: Damn cuz those shots are NICE...getting some mad skills with your camera too...I really regret not going for that ride now...lol..Mucho respect my friend..

S

sow the seeds

What up retro? Had to bump this thread because I just read thru the entire thing and my mouth is watering! I can practically smell that purps thru the computer screen! :pimp3: :smoweed: :rasta:

Any idea of the lineage of the "white" because she sure looks FROSTY! :joint:

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
I was wondering the same thing. I just discovered this thread, retro can take some serious pics.

MMZRetro85

UBER21 said:
Is this thread still active???....lol

Hey man, Iv since moved from that grow and have buckled down with how life is coming at me...
everything is going good, just slowly getting back into the scheme of things. thanx for stopping in, im sure ill start posting more pics of the garden as time passes...
till then :)

Retro`

U

UBER21

I hear ya bro.......can't wait for ya new thread killer looking bud by the way....mendo purps??? lol...peace bro and be safe...

wick650

whats up Retro, would like to get back in touch with ya one of these days. good luck on your grow...

P.S
Just got the purple barney cut that you mentioned earlier this year... whats the story on it? Know anything about it? thanks

MMZRetro85

Thought I might throw some pics up and see what people think, heres some superskunk that was taken a couple days over 8 weeks

Superskunk

Latest posts

Latest posts