What's new

An Evening With Retro

MMZRetro85

And here we go
first off let me appologize in advanced for the pics, i had to take em quick cause iv been running around with my headcut off for the past couple weeks, WHEW thank goodness 08 is here
hope everyone had a safe and eventfull Xmas\New years
ill have a more updated description comming soon

First up

F13

Then got some urkle

Anyone say SnowDawg???

Good Ole` Bubba Kush

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
MMZ...hope you had a good holiday...nothin wrong with these pics...they get across the point. Very green girls....that Pure Kush looks very interesting....DD

M

Mr. Nevermind

cocktail frank said:
looks good dood!!!
very healthy, but we come to expect that from u

CF, we all know im the HNIC. you jacked my title!! Good thing i like ya bro!! Just had to yank your chain, good morning and happy new year to you and your family my friend.

Nevermind

G

everything is looking good retro. my stu has somethin funky goin on with it :badday: . how is that mango haze lookin?

MMZRetro85

DoobieDuck - U always have kind words... Thank you bro

Cocktail Frank - thanx for stoppin by bud

Terribleone - sorry i havnt been around for shit latly, iv been real busy setting up a few new things, running back and forth from here to there. i did get ur PM, we'll take care of that soon

HAPPY NEW YEARS

Last edited:
G

Beautiful set of updates bro. Looking good, looking good. Don't forget to label that nug as white "widow". LOL. Take it easy bro. Keep us updated as you've got some serious dank going on.

shopvac

shopvac said:
Whats a happenin buddy, things goin well I see.

oh and btw wheres them pics of the silver :D

MMZRetro85 said:
commin up tonight i promise

LOL that musta been some night... lasted nearly a week :lurk: but seriously theres still no shots of silver lol :spank:

Nice pics and glad to hear all went well for the holidays

Last edited:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
retro
Howzit muh brother..?? just chatted with u and forgot to ask if u had some updated pics.. And what do ya know i found some nice shots.. I love the way that Straw D looks.. the f-13 looks crazy ass killer.. man wat a menu u have to choose from when ya haffta puff puff keep.. heheee.. that snowdog looks mighty interesting wats in that..?? wow nice garden such healthy plants great work brother bbl to peep some more beau D peace...

sack

MMZRetro85

Krome - Heheheh its a shame that the white lineage pics thread got binned...
oh well i guess its what makes ICmag ICmag...

Shopvac - dude i swear ill get pics of the silver up soon, i know i said it b4 but its on my todo list i swear :)

Highlighter - yea man i have a library to die for and more great friends than i know what to do with :)

Sacko - My brother, thanx for stopping by and having a smoke
to answer ur question, now i hope no1 starts bitchin at me for this but correct me if im wrong, Snowdawg is, Hawaiin sno x snowcap x chem D

cannabishound said:
nice bubba where'd the nice nugs go
Dusty - errrrrr i meen cannabishound, what happend to the nugs? they look like they're there to me, maybe a few tops already taken down but looks like nugs to me :)

Heres some better shots for u guys. the last batch of pics i was super rushed takin the pics cause iv been super busy with life :( but never to busy to take care of my lovely ladies :)
so here we are

F13

Pure Kush

Urkle

Grape Ape

Casey Jones

And Last But not Least Some Bubba Kush Macro Shots

Z

zombo

Excellent pics Bro, but like C.Frank said,we've come to expect that from you.
Great job :yes:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
retro
Howzit brother??? Man what a menu im friggn drooling all over my self here... Great great work brother.. bbl peace..

sack

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
hey retro, nice camera you have there lol , nice pics man.

Last edited: