What's new

An Evening With Retro

MMZRetro85

No shots of silver yet :spank: but i can tell ya i have been burning it. so let me take some dried shots for ya
In the meentime heres a shot of some purple urkle that i just put into a jar :rasta:

N

Neptune

justsaying what's up homie, had a blast and love your bubble burrito :)

lol!!
ps.
I think that is the best erkle I have ever seen...

G

grapepunched

Retro,

killer pics mang, can't wait until my pre98 bubba is ready to flower!

what's the smell on that white? taste?

-gp

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Retro...I thought you had passed on..LOL...thanks for stopping by my thread and for the rep. I'll get yur stuff ya sent me in some images this time around...flowering now! I'm gonna have to make room for that Kush someday...DD

Axle420

Am I late? I hope I didnt miss the party. Damn Retro everything is looking nice and tasty. You know I had to come out of the woodwork to post on your thread. Hope all is well and lets see some updates.

Axle

Wow, just read the thread start to finish and must say I am truly amazed :bigeye: bro incredible work, the definition of everything dialed in to T. Cant believe I missed this thread earlier, Kudos and K +++++ :rasta:

MMZRetro85

DoobieDuck - Hello there sir, yes im am still around and kicking, just been super busy, iv been lurking back and forth on your posts, everything is looking very good might i add. hope all is well with you, and ur still fighting the good fight :)
Be well friend.

PhillyPride - Whats up homie, thanx for stopping by and checking out the garden
Many more good things on the way dont u worry :)

In the meentime take a look at these new shots i just took this morning
some new stuff i just put into jars :)

Hope everyone is having a good tuesday so far :)

Some Mendo Purps

A little Pre98 Bubba Kush

"The White"

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow retro your garden is rockin!! ...cant wait to smoke with you all again!! ....lovely pics dear :D :wave:

peterpan

Veteran
Retro can you put up a scratch and sniff screen? Simply beautiful and completely dialed in. Thanks for sharing. Peace

MMZRetro85

Zombo - Always a pleasure to have u around, ur words are always kind :)

Mrs B - Its so great to see you guys around these parts, cant wait for another babba smoke out :)

PeterPan - i wish it was like that, scratch and sniff, i wouldnt leave the computer :)

Cocktail Frank - your just jealous cause u got owned when i gave u that piece of Romulator, hehehe glad to see u around buddy, hope ur stayin out of trouble

G

MMZRetro85 said:
DoobieDuck - Hello there sir, yes im am still around and kicking, just been super busy, iv been lurking back and forth on your posts, everything is looking very good might i add. hope all is well with you, and ur still fighting the good fight :)
Be well friend.

PhillyPride - Whats up homie, thanx for stopping by and checking out the garden
Many more good things on the way dont u worry :)

In the meentime take a look at these new shots i just took this morning
some new stuff i just put into jars :)

Hope everyone is having a good tuesday so far :)

Some Mendo Purps

A little Pre98 Bubba Kush

"The White"

Dam i know im jelous lol

Latest posts

Latest posts