What's new

An Evening With Retro

lucky_13

thanks for posting retro. love the looks of the stu. i would love to see what the mango haze looks like now ;) nothing like a room full of different flavored healthy cheerleaders just waving poms poms back in forth in the breeze. looks great man.

MMZRetro85

thanx for stopping by guys, been super busy lately
ill reply with a full report soon, maybe when im on vacation next week :)

BlueBerry BubbleGum

BlueBerry BubbleGum

BlueBerry BubbleGum

BubbleGum

BubbleGum

Mango Haze

Strawberry Diesel

StrawBerry Diesel

Strawberry Diesel

Strawberry Diesel

Self Explanatory

diggity

hehehe ::::waits for DrLongBottom to make joke about pink paper and the last picture::::

mmmmmmmmmmm frosty

G

looking good retro. pixie stix got my mouth watering.
be safe out there.

Americangrower

Veteran
Some tasty looking buds Metro..

I think I left to early last visit if thats the bud you all smoke on the next ride :bashhead: lol

be safe :joint:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Retro..that Blueberry Bubblegum sounds interesting....let alone hard to spell...hey friend thanks...please don't take me off your list, sometimes I feel better...DD

G

MMZRetro85 said:
thanx for stopping by guys, been super busy lately
ill reply with a full report soon, maybe when im on vacation next week :)

://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/18122IMG_2169_1.JPG[/img][/url]
Mango Haze

i cant wait to try out that mango haze.lookin good homie. :jump:

Hey Retro whats up? That mango haze looks like it going to be some good ass smoke, not like the others arent going to be. :joint: I put a few pic of a couple nebulas I cut down last week they should be in my gallery. We need to get up and toke up soon. Peace :headbange

G

Americangrower said:
Come on T1 you know Retro is surfing in Cali this week.....boy we did smoke to much that day...lol :joint:

after you left, a certain doctor showed up and we continued to indulge for another 3 hours. i woke up the next day with a bunch of goodies and was confused. it was like a canna-fairy visited me overnight.

MMZRetro85

Terribleone - Im trying to think who u are, i think i have an idea, too much hash on my brain right now :)
:)

Last edited:

REZDOG

Veteran
Retro,Holler at me and sort out a time line on That Thing that was being discussed.
(The sooner,the better-)

Enjoy Cali,bro,and the plants look swell! :smile:

Cheers!

Latest posts

Latest posts