What's new

Amnesia 99 seeds

G

:respect: to all the test growers and to JLP for creating such a monster :yoinks: they look Supa-Dank!!!!!!!!

I hope and prey JLP drops another round of testers of SOME strain.. I have never ever seen a foul report on ANY of his test grows EVER! Every report is heavily praising his work and I can not wait to see what he comes up with next!

:chin:
always blown away by Senor Pedimore,
captainjack

I chopped my last original female a few weeks ago, i crossed the a99 with a sour bubble 3X male, i got about a dozen seeds from the cross, and also from JLP's phoenix haze crossed with sour bubble, i have to let the seeds dry out and will probably plant a few in the spring.
All of the testers i get from jlp are great!! i still have a clone of the phoenix haze, it's some good bud i got 6 oz. off of the mother plant, i had it since last X-mas,:) anyways sorry for rambling but he does make some good tester seeds.
Thanks Herb

G

herb, bro, :D next time the phoenix needs a haircut give a brother a holla :D

phoenix looks FAB!

cj

JLP

Veteran
Right on 420,havent seen you around in a while.

Good luck with the plants guys.

Hey Jack,I've got some Wallyduck Pineapple C99 x Cali-O F2 if you want.Just send a pm.

JLP

full time daddy
Veteran
JLP said:
Right on 420,havent seen you around in a while.

Good luck with the plants guys.

Hey Jack,I've got some Wallyduck Pineapple C99 x Cali-O F2 if you want.Just send a pm.

JLP

i been working a lot...... now that its winter i can start back up i have time :)

i all so started 2 phoenix seeds as well.....both have cracked
as well as both ah99 as soon as they pop there heads all snap a pic..

Last edited:
R

rule35sub1

I got 2 cindy phenos and one is a keeper. Very nice grapefruit smell and tastes so sweet.

deZerTomB

I just started some cindy bubble I made from a99. I used a female a99 that leaned toward the cindy side it was short & squat, not stretchy crossed with a bubbleberry male from capt. crip. cindy bubble hopefully i won't kill them.

grasspimp

BongSmoke said:
well I harvested at day 76, its quite a monster grower of a plant and seems like it could do real well outdoors.

I still have 3 clones in flower they are already monsters :D

peace :sasmokin:

WOW Lookin' Good! Super Nice Grass!

real nice i can't wait for mine, they are only like 10 days along or so from seed. i started a thread but thats about it is started. i will put pics up tonight. those nugs look real nice, great job!!!

jlp did the pineapple pheno stay strong in the cross? that c99 pineapple is the s#@t! i've read quite a bit on the amnesia99 here and like i said i can't wait for mine. germing seems to be an eternity, am i alone here?!

G

Thanks guys

Here is some nug shots! I got 3.5 oz under 1000watts hydro pbp hydroton drip system tap water, no meters or ph check

Killer smoke!

Thanks again JLP!!! coolest dude on IC!

Amd

mmm-mmm-mm, just love amnesia haze, tried to find beans on the buds in a-dam, but no luck there... looking frosty as hell.

G

Thanks JLP!

Beautiful job on the cross!!!! you made it possible bro

the hardest part is keeping these suckers short, I tie the branches all in to knots so Idont have to scrog

man it would do crazy good though in a scrog it could fill the screen pretty fast i bet

full time daddy
Veteran
pic

pic

so i ended up with one a99. the other neva poped out of the oasis cube but this one is a huge baby.... about 22 days old from seed....

i took 4 clones today it is unsexed still :)

Xtrakritical

late as usual...

late as usual...

I wanted to say thanks again JLP...

Im finally starting to see what we all love.... buds! :woohoo:

I started out with 3 females, one was so tall even after snappin it twice and cutting off the main growth well into flower, it had to be removed.

The 2 others are diffrent phenos one more branchy than the other... and both grow so fast and were quickly rootbound.

Big branchy is in a 5 gal with coco and promix
the single cola also repotted and looking like a New Years Harvest! :D

I also had some pistils dry up and had removed dead buds... not sure if it was too dry or overfert'd, but thats all in the past! :fsu:

I also snatched a few clones and tossed em in a e&f table 6" pots side by side...

Thank you kindly! :yummy:

Xtrakritical

O I forgot to mention....

With the clones I got off the monster that didnt make the flower room, I grabbed 3 and tossed em into a badly designed scrog. those 3 are filling the screen nicely and should be some serious sativa buds!

also any ideas why the new pistils are turning brown so fast?
dying before they are producing buds...
PBP nutes usually 3/4 strenght in hydrokorrels.
thinking about going back to chems... just so much easier (and cheaper)
Xtra

Thats all A-99 besides 3 small plants infront and 3 medium in the back.

Last edited:

JLP

Veteran
Looking good 420.
Looks real healthy and sturdy.

Beautiful plants Xtrakritical.
I was hoping the Amnesia would bring a better yield and sturdiness to the C99.Looks like you grew exactly that.
Any fruitiness to them?The Amnesia has kind of a pungent spicy smell.

JLP

full time daddy
Veteran
hers a lil update on mine... 30 day veg from seed.... day 4 of bloom.
( so its 34 days old) has not showen sex yet my guess is female

x.....they look great i hope my buds get that big......... the stems look like they would hold a pound a branch on mine........

& after the hair cut.......

Last edited: