What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Amnesia 99 seeds

myrth

Amnesia 99 - 2009 grow

Amnesia 99 - 2009 grow

hi,

almost four years to the date of getting JLP's fine seeds i have started this grow!

at the moment i'm at the "seeds in a towel" phase, but i have high hopes because of the three seeds placed into water overnight, one actually started to wiggles it's way out of it's casing...gives me high hopes for this plant!

here's hoping i find more viable seeds because i have two authentic BOG LSD, 2 BOG Lifesaver, and two REZ Petrol seeds i've been saving for a rainy day!! if those grows go as good as i think this Amnesia 99 grow is going to go, i'm going to be a super happy fun time person. :)

fyi - pictures will be forth-coming...

-myrth

Greenmopho

hi,

almost four years to the date of getting JLP's fine seeds i have started this grow!

at the moment i'm at the "seeds in a towel" phase, but i have high hopes because of the three seeds placed into water overnight, one actually started to wiggles it's way out of it's casing...gives me high hopes for this plant!

here's hoping i find more viable seeds because i have two authentic BOG LSD, 2 BOG Lifesaver, and two REZ Petrol seeds i've been saving for a rainy day!! if those grows go as good as i think this Amnesia 99 grow is going to go, i'm going to be a super happy fun time person. :)

fyi - pictures will be forth-coming...

-myrth

Pics?

Freakazoid44

Blast from the past

Blast from the past

Just tried my last six seeds from JLP. All six popped, after almost seven full years of sitting around. I'm pretty fired up about this.

I know this is an old post but I havnt been using internet as much lately but I was one of the lucky ones that got some of these. Since I got them for free I gifted them to my brother who had no other seeds at that time. Anyway we found a fire pheno. And that was only his 3rd grow and it was connoisseur grade. He ran the same pheno for a couple of years before it was lost in a move. Great plant. I was sorry we lost her. While other mother plants were moving in and others moving out this plant had her own special spot for a long time.

Anyway is JLP still comin around here ? Seems like most the ol schoolers are gone. Gotta be some of The ol guys around. If not im sure there some great guys around now. Icmag will always have great people and great info. And I know certain people talk smack about Gypsy around the net but Gypsy is the man. Years back when me and some of the people around me lost everything because of a natural disaster. Gypsy and Dutchgrown were the first ones to reach out to me without me asking helped us out more then you can imagine I really just cant stand people talking smack about him when obviously they have no idea what he does for the community.

Wow sorry for the rant. This Lemon skunk has me stoned!!! LOL

Anyway back to subject. thanks again JLP these were awesome and where are ya? lol

Last edited:

Freakazoid44

Blast from the past update

Blast from the past update

Okay, about 35 to 40 days of vegging, 72 of flowering. I was going to harvest the two more mature plants, but the trichomes are still mostly clear. I'm going to give them a few more days.

I had two other plants that I topped and trained. At first I was disappoitned because while the other plants were packing on weight, these were still sending out more shoots and wispy flowers. Suddenly, about two weeks ago, they started to fill in the flowers more. I'm guessing these plants are about one to two weeks behind the others because of the adjustment to topping and training.

The two main plants, the most vigorous one was moved to a large pot, and grown just under a single vertical shop light.

The second one was left in a smaller pot (I never intended to keep it), same light. Both the greater vigor of the stronger plant, and more room for root growth left one about twice the size of the other.

I'm definitely going to leave a bit behind on the most vigorous one, reveg and take clones after I harvest.