What's new

Amnesia 99 seeds

Xtrakritical

Merry Xmas!

Merry Xmas!

00420 looking good bro!

U have the glass shield on that light?
man thats a nice looking plant!

Im still holding off on chopping, but man I am getting impatient!
One should be down for the new year, while the other will prolly need to go a few weeks longer.

JLP is does smell slighty fruity, but the real aroma is hard to pin point.
I'll be in there tonight feelin up the ladies...
I'll try to get a better description. :D

Well here are a few pics from a few days ago.

Thanks JLP!
Hope you had a great Christmas and have a safe new year!
Happy Holidaze to all my IC family!

Xtra

G

I smoked some that my friends grew outdoors in Hawaii during the short season and it friggin rocked. I sent the seeds over last year.

Killer smoke and buzz from hell

Tex

G

Oh snap! Those buds make me wanna slap my momma.
Good for her she's not around.. :bigeye:

Awesome buds mayne :eek:

Xtrakritical

Aww yeah!!! New Years Weekend!!!
Here are the last round of pics, I was planning on taking this one down for the new year, but its still not ready... :(

Thanks for the kind words (specially about smackin yo mama! :biglaugh: )
Looks like another 2 weeks huh!? Lucky if I make it one more! :D

Have a a safe new year!

Xtra

full time daddy
Veteran
nice buds x....... cant wait to pop the rest of mine to find a female.....

{edit}..... i looked at the pics again.damn that top cola is huge :lurk:

Last edited:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Finally took the plunge and germed 3 am99 seeds, they're around 24 days now, have had them under 12/12 since planting. What kind of height will I get just letting them go 12/12 from the start?

Xtrakritical - wow! gorgeous buds! 00420 - awesome roots as usual! JLP - thanks for the chance to grow them!

Happy New Year!

R

rule35sub1

Depending on the pheno, I would guess 1 to 2 ft. Not sure tho. I did a 3 week veg in hydro and had they were about 3ft tall at harvest.

G

mine went about 3ft with 12/12 from start, I tied it horizontally at about a foot and untied after other branches grew up a few inches.

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Thanks rule and hoipoi - that gives me something to shoot for. I'll keep 'em as they are until I know which phenos / femailes I have.

Happy New Year! :wave:

JLP

Veteran
Excellent job Xtra,nice macros too.
If I could get them to grow like that in soil I probably wouldn't bother with hydro.

Hey 420,it sucks bad that was a male,it would have been a huge plant.

Hey MGJ,nice healthy seedlings you have there,yeah,3 feet or under is a safe bet if you start them from 12/12.If you pinch the tops now they should branch out nice.

JLP

full time daddy
Veteran
JLP said:
Excellent job Xtra,nice macros too.
If I could get them to grow like that in soil I probably wouldn't bother with hydro.

Hey 420,it sucks bad that was a male,it would have been a huge plant.

Hey MGJ,nice healthy seedlings you have there,yeah,3 feet or under is a safe bet if you start them from 12/12.If you pinch the tops now they should branch out nice.

JLP

yep... o well

i keep a clone of him he is the strogest male i have seen.....out did all the females by a long shot..
the leafs look more like 99 then any haze..... all do sumthing with it ;)

R

rule35sub1

The next time I borrow a camera I will post a pic of my A99 moms. They are about 3 feet tall and super bushy from taking clones off of them.

Xtrakritical

Thanks JLP...

Thanks JLP...

Im looking forward to those VBSxAK47! :woohoo:

Here are a few pics of the 2nd pheno of A-99
Its taking a bit longer than the other, but I already see the wait is going to be well worth it!
It has a bunch of new pistills coming in now, but I may be forced to pull her soon... Just went thru a whole bale of promix, repotted about 20 seedlings into 3gal bags... :fsu:

Last edited:

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Gotta love the smoke, so much like C99, the smell, taste, but the potency is of Amnesia along with the structure/trich production...imo...lol...thank you JLP my friend for these and thanks boys for growing them out so I didnt have to bother all them males and females you know lmao. :D
J :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts