What's new

Amnesia 99 seeds

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran

Here are my girls at 64 days. They're still bulking up, mostly clear trichs. I'm thinking another 7-10 days?

These are the best yielding genetics I've had my hands on. Thanks for the opportunity JLP! :yes:

Last edited:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Blue - thank you! Yes, I have clones and another 3 to run after these. BTW any luck finding a new spot for your garden?

Hiya HiKing - they were a one run only, over a year ago now.

rule! :yoinks: I wish I had the space to grow one out that big! Another 5 weeks and that plant will look like Sugarbush in winter! :yes:

R

rule35sub1

I know, I can't wait.
This is my 6th go round with A99.
It is always going to be in my garden.

G

Mr GreenJeans said:
Hiya Blue - thank you! Yes, I have clones and another 3 to run after these. BTW any luck finding a new spot for your garden?

I can't grow where im living at the moment and its killing me...The good news is i've got TONS of good genetics to pop once I move out of here in a couple months.

I think my first run in my new place is gonna be Nirvana's AK48 and White Rhino, along with JLP's G13 f2s, Juliet f2s, and Golden Pineapple f2s.

Gotta love the generous JLP, I can't wait to post up the pics of his hard work in flowering. :)

Your a99 looks like a damned good yielder, how long are you vegging and flowering them for? Sorry if ive missed it. :D

edit oops I see... 12/12 from seed? around ~70 days flowering?

Last edited:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
rule - 6th run, that's sure sayin something! I agree, am99 is going to be a keeper in my garden.

blue - good, only a couple months to freedom, and you do have a killer selection of genetics. Have you seen the G13f2 Teresa is growing? Impressive. I have some Golden Pineapple to grow out too, want to plant those this fall.

Yes, because I have height restrictions first grow I did 12/12 from the start. My next run I'll flip them at 7-8" hoping for 3' or a bit less height.

I've seen runs where they are taken around 70-75 days. Tonight I'm thinking these might run a little longer, 66 days today and they're still bulking up. Definitely a good yielder, especially if topped.

:wave:

hilljack

actually had a couple of small amnesia99 finish last year outside in 3gal in a place we could move them into an outdoor shelter if needed

turned purple as a mofo and was some frosty tasty potent highquality headstash herb

yield wasnt as good for me as for most of ya'll but they were put out as clones 2nd week in july and were rootbound quickly as they were only in 3gals

R

rule35sub1

my keeper has the grapefruit smell and flavor and is the haze looking pheno.

i also have one that is very cindy99 looking too.

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
I have 2 phenos also. One has fewer leaves, veining on the leaves has wider spacing, and it's bulking up a bit later than the other pheno. Other than that they look very similar. Looking forward to seeing how they cure out...

Wrecked

Here is a sensi pic of one of mine not as colorful as the other c99 x amnesia haze... The smell is complex but its fruity should be some real nice smoke.... Nice breeding jlp and i am happy to have nice clone of this to put outside this year.... when did yours finish outside last year hilljack as it would be very similar for me? PeAcE

hilljack

we cut it somewhere end of oct maybe 1st week nov

but the two am99 were brought into a shelter at night for the last few weeks

G

beautiful posts all i llove it how Jlp has been giving away seeds since as far as i can remember. enjoy the grows. Blue keep those seeds in a sealed jar with some rice ah u know how it goes.

just smoked the first real bit of this, other than that finger hash from last night. It was definetely retarded to smoke this at night...not much sleep until some mountain jam brought me back to earth.

the first hit is instantly invigorating, exciting. you get real interested and meditative about things. after a few puffs a real speediness/edginess creeps up, which i'm still sort of getting used to. after an hour or so the amnesia haze sort of sends you back down a little bit, more of an indica trail-off.

great puff. i let mine get too dried, so it will be awhile before this cures up well enough to be great tastewise.

works great in the vape now for preliminary samples though!

THANKS JLP :joint:

R

rule35sub1

i originaly had 3 phenos. one was the haze pheno, which i no longer have. the others are the cindy pheno and the amnesia99 pheno, the perfect blend of both plants.

R

rule35sub1

the haze pheno is taller and stretched more than the rest with spicy flavored buds. the cindy pheno looks and tastes like cindy99, one main bud up the plant. and the amnesia99 pheno is the best of both i guess, i have the grapefruit smell and flavor while the plant grows amazingly fast and produces some great sized buds.

Latest posts

Latest posts