What's new

Amnesia 99 seeds

BOZWELL

Xtrakritical said:
Im looking forward to those VBSxAK47! :woohoo:

Here are a few pics of the 2nd pheno of A-99
Its taking a bit longer than the other, but I already see the wait is going to be well worth it!
It has a bunch of new pistills coming in now, but I may be forced to pull her soon... Just went thru a whole bale of promix, repotted about 20 seedlings into 3gal bags... :fsu:

WOW ,When I saw those buds I thought you must be using hydro and co2 but soil ,whats youre secret

.♠.

Sorry Bro,

JLP stated that these were all gone quite some time ago.

These babies do grow out some beautiul plants. The lady that I had for a while would overgrow my area everytime, no matter how much I trained her. I wish I still had her though, one of my all-time favorite smokes.

Keep the Peace

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Wow!!! How come it has taken that long for them to flower MGJ? I never did notice that, ours go around 70 days??

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya FJ!
Maybe my guess is too long? :confused: Comparing bud development against harvest pics here, they look about 1/2 way done??? Looks like I first saw bud devlopment day 37 - so I'm figuring min 30 days for sexual maturity from seed gives 66-30=36 "flowering" days??? They've just started to frost up the last week or so.

It's all good though - if they're ready sooner I smoke her sooner, if they're ready later, they're gonna get chunky....

I want to grow another 3 next run after vegging to 8-9", like you did last time.

Last edited:

Marley

howdy peeps

howdy peeps

Well after looking throw here i cant wait, well out of my seeds so far i have 1 female and man she is looking ....... wow......lush, green, very bushly and nuff side branchs and all most jagged shapes leafs. The rest all look the same so im hoping they wil all also be female, i do hope i do u proud jlp keep a look out.

This was about 2 weeks ago

3 weeks ago

gives a idea, but they r a lot different now. updates coming soon

peace

Marley

jumping for joy

jumping for joy

I have 2 females and waiting for 1 to show and man am i jumping for joy and i do hope i do jlp proud. Here they r, that is a 2 liter water bottle

Hey mrgreenjeans they r some nice buds u have there how long have they been in budding? keep u that good work man, they look like a killer smoke

peace out

Last edited:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Marley

They're looking very happy! NIce job on bushing them out, they will yield for you.

That bud shot was 30 something days after buds started forming. They're starting to frost up now... Thanks for the props!

Wrecked

Here are two pics of a seeded bud off of my keeper pheno. I sure love the colors on this lady.... Thanks for the beans jlp... PeAcE

ganesh

????? ???
Veteran
Here's mine @ ~60 days 12/12.

I'll harvest at 70 days.

3495a991.jpg

3495a99_1_1.jpg

3495a99_2_.jpg

I'm using a 250w, by the way.

Excellent yield, for what im used to.

Awesome work with these, JLP.

:joint: