What's new

Amnesia 99 seeds

Freakazoid44

I read somewhere that Canadian mail rules changed, and they don't accept vague names on international incoming mail like "occupant", "business owner", "homeowner", so if you did something like that to further cover your tracks, it might be trying to make it's way back to "21 Jump Street" if it got rejected.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
no, the name wasnt vague... who can say for sure.

its just my poor aching green thumbs! haha... i got lotsa lil sproutlings, its just that offer from JLP, of these beans of quite possible magnificence just seemed fantabulous!

Freakazoid44

hazyfontazy said:
does 21 jump st exist ?

I'm sure one exists somewhere, doubt if one does at the zip code on the return addy....

so when I say it's trying to make it's way back, well, I think you can infer what I mean by that.

:confused:

Freakazoid44

That's where Jonny Depp got his start, on the fledgling Fox Network, I believe. That started the "teen heartthrob" years that Depp hated so much that the backlash shaped his career quite drastically.

Kenny Lingus

I got the Amnesia 99's within 5-6 days from JLP, but the card from amy girlfriend vacating in SD didn't reach me in Norwayuntil 18 days had passed...

BTW. Two seeds are sprouted and about to shoot it's first real bladed leaves.

Sylkie

I am happy man, finally my seeds has arrived, long time of waiting but max happy.
JLP you are great and keep on. New surprise?

G

High JLP. THanx again for the seeds. Just curious what pheno's i have. Was hopin you could tell me.

Thanx for the info. peace :friends:

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
The first tray is JLP's C99xHaze and the Amnesia99 Haze. The second is Zep's Sweet Saver and Gypsy's mystery mix and the last is the White Rhino on the left.

All of the Amnesia99 seeds sprouted but one. Thanks again JLP!

Freakazoid44

I had some problems with my amnesia 99s -

Not a problem caused by anything but the genetics producing such a vigorous plant!

I generally keep my plants in a smaller container (bottom half of a gallon milk jug) until they show sex. Well, the leaves are so broad and lush that these plants became more root bound than others. Also, while most plants you want to avoid overwatering, when these start to droop, the damage to those big lush leaves is almost immediate. They go crispy and necrotic very fast.

So... two are starting to show female, the shortest and bushiest hasn't shown sex yet. They're looking rough, but I'm sure they'll bounce back after moving to bigger pots. They've already recovered somewhat when I upped the amount of ferts and watering I give them.

Very, very vigorous plants, I must say.

kilacaLIbud

i got 1 female and 2 males so far from my amnesia 99's and 1 unsexed...there about 9 inches vary sativa nice formed leafs...

Kenny Lingus

Jeez' The one lady I got from a couple of A99 seeds is stunning as hell! I wish I had my camera to take a photo of her for you all to see. She is extremely vigorous and both a fast and big producer. I can only judge by smell and appearance, but she just might be my dankest girl so far...

JLP done it again. Gave me a hazzlefree and fun grow, with very promising results in sight. John Lee Pedimore, a true entertainer;)

JLP

Veteran
Right on Kenny,good luck.

Here's a couple pics of the plant I entered in the cup.It finished 6th in the independant Sativas.The plat finished at 65 days but I could have let it go another week or two.I harvested a little early to make the cup.

JLP

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
congrats on your 3rd place finish JLP. I smoked some GK at the wake-an-bake one morning.....great smoke!!
I also harvested my Amnesia99 couple days ago....they were at day 73. They smell like a perfume...lovely :canabis:

G

Those pics look great JLP I cant thank you enough for the free beans! I cant wait to smoke mine, I took 3 clones and this is from the first seed so I should get more phenos also :canabis:

I should have some smoke in 60 days from her. I'm using PBP also, mine looks like it could get bigger than that one, HOG's was HUGE!

peace :wave: