What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4:20 2010 the countdown Begins

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
my only complaint about boeres' is they hoiked the price of the white choco from 6 to 6.50 and now to 7 euros p/g ... it's still the best deal in town though :)

ElRubio

Veteran
tickets are booked and bodys are ready hehehe...:dance013:
3erd year runnin also for us...i cant wait...this year i hope to meet some more people...
see you in the dam
PS: thank you very much for the useful accomodation info:thank you:.

_MG_4056.jpg

IMG_4009.jpg

best vibes and see you soon!!

B

Bazarocka

aahhhh a houseboat, wanna see mine?? Well I'm gonna show it any way.

Speaking of, I gotta clean up.....:dance013:

old pink when will passes be up 4 grabs and how many passes are there.
had a grate time last year and will most def be there this year.

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
I'm still trying to guage the entrys before we release the passes
I hope to have them sorted out this week

OP

F

fizzbomb

It will be very interesting to see who wins this year, not trying to cause any trouble here but it was nice to see ojd ( uk ) kicking ass in the last cup, will it be another ass kicking by the uk growers??? im thinking it just might be, and i know its not a uk vs every1 else, lol, but I always assumed the US growers knew their shit, we will see what happenes this year if they get a place or if it go's to another UK grower, gl every1. :)

H

Hazyfontazy

It will be very interesting to see who wins this year, not trying to cause any trouble here but it was nice to see ojd ( uk ) kicking ass in the last cup, will it be another ass kicking by the uk growers??? im thinking it just might be, and i know its not a uk vs every1 else, lol, but I always assumed the US growers knew their shit, we will see what happenes this year if they get a place or if it go's to another UK grower, gl every1. :)

speaking with a few chums and it seems theres gonna be quite a lot of uk entries ,which puts us slightly in favour ,,
its not that easy for friends in the US to get their bud to the cup ,but they most certainly do have the goods and totally swept the board in 2005 :tiphat:

lets hope more enter this year and make those judges packs fat:dance013:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeah lets hope there are lots of entries from the US and Canada too. those guys have some rockin genetics out there.

can't wait, only 4 weeks to go.

:wave:

where what how ?

where what how ?

Hello,

I'm a long time grower from the overgrow days, i just found this thread and was planning a trip to the dam around the same time, whats the deal with the event though?

Where is it held ?
How many people are and can attend.. ?

Where can I find more info / buy a pass..etc?

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
Where - Amsterdam
when - 18th - 20th April
Anyone can attend and Passes will be listed in the next few days

angrykid

whats the deal with the event though?

Where is it held ?
How many people are and can attend.. ?

Where can I find more info / buy a pass..etc?

Pretty much exactly this, I'm going to be in town around this time and was looking for something fun to do to celebrate :) I'd be very grateful for any additional info :D