What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4:20 2010 the countdown Begins

indifferent

Veteran
I await the Viking Invasion of the Netherlands 2010 with great anticipation! I humbly submit to volunteer to sample your Liberty Caps. I shall bring the dried British ones I have stashed then we can all turn into Bezerkers! lmao

Hey mr haze, I suppose it could be either if someone turns up with some Schrom buds to toke while shrooming!

What happened to the good old days when you didn't have to bring your own shrooms to the Dam cos they had all kinds of exotic ones for sale? bah humbug.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
is it that time again? hehe..... time to get organized, lets see if i can get myself over there again this year, it's been too damn long since i made it.

hope to see many friends both old and new

hi guys - couldn't make it last year because i was in hospital, much better now and looking forward to seeing you all again-and meeting new people :jump:

cloudz

ICMag Donor
Hi brightside,
is your ROOR little sister still alive???:smoke out:
I remember that "chocolope" two years ago at milas H. hotel...:thank you:

:wave:cloudz

indifferent

Veteran
Hi brightside, was great to run into you in the Katsu in November and most distraught to hear of your health problems. i hope things are going well for you, you seemed to be doing a good job of keeping your chin up, which was heartening. I always learn something when we chat and many thanks for the tip about Ecover washing up liquid as a surface tension breaker, works a treat.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
cool

cool

well that's sorted, got a cheap flight booked and an apartment reserved, cant wait to be in Amsterdam with all the cool ic magers again.

is there any info about judge passes out yet? ie. how much they will be etc? i guess they will be posted on seedbay again right?

indifferent

Veteran
Plus yourself returned from exile, it's gonna feel like old times! lol

Wonder if anyone takes a header into a table this year?

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
can I nominate myself as person most likely to header into a table?

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gaius..bring ya RooR :D!!

ok peeps, its final...purple haze crib is booked from 18 to 21 ...c u all there !!!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
roflmao

dude that table header looked painful, lol. but if you want i'm sure we can visit Nol again, he soon has heads whacking into tables with his dragon pipe and bubble stash.

can't wait.....

indifferent

Veteran
Oh I never sampled the dragon, I sampled Sam's chocolate just before getting on the boat to Haarlem and i sat in one of the old train seats in the window drooling while the dragon was being abused.