What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4:20 2010 the countdown Begins

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
would be nice, missed something like that a little last year. maby a nice band\party or something

right on brother esbe!!! I totally agree, it was really nice at milas and everything but a party would be great!!
:thank you:

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
we are finalising dates and times for Venues at the moment
but we have 3 bands available to play, it all depends on the venues and times
as usual we will be using Mila's and the Cannabis college during the day
and for a private chill out in the evenings some of us will be hanging around the Sound Garden Bar
it has a great terrace where we can have a beer and a smoke

H

Hazyfontazy

we are finalising dates and times for Venues at the moment
but we have 3 bands available to play, it all depends on the venues and times
as usual we will be using Mila's and the Cannabis college during the day
and for a private chill out in the evenings some of us will be hanging around the Sound Garden Bar
it has a great terrace where we can have a beer and a smoke

sounds like fun :dance013:

K

Karma Genetics

wheee aaa the terrace is going to be smokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
Yup, feels like this time the vibes are going to be really great!!!

Less than a month now! Can't wait!

rgds, kov

indifferent

Veteran
I think I know that bar on Marnixstraat, just behind the Leidseplein. I will be mostly hanging out in that part of town anyways, Disneydam lost it's attraction to me years ago!

Who's gonna carry a semi-conscious hazy out of the bar this year? Shall we have a sweepstake? lol

H

Hazyfontazy

Who's gonna carry a semi-conscious hazy out of the bar this year? Shall we have a sweepstake? lol

as long as its not u smelly fat fuck
oh an i've never been carried out of any bar ,so get your facts straight ,i was wrecked and didn't know the direction back to my hotel and Growdoc walked me back cause he was going in same direction ,

shall we have a sweepstake on "who's " going to " carry " u this year ? or are u taking more than £100 ?

shall we have a sweepstake on how many times u have to run out of coffeshops cause u having whities ?

shall we have a sweepsteak on how much food u eat in tonnage ?

see ya there fat boy :tiphat::moon: