What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4:20 2010 the countdown Begins

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
The IC Mag 4:20 cup will take place as usual in Amsterdam on the 18th - 20th of April
I'll update this thread as we sort out venues and other details
there will be another thread to deal with entry's but it will be the same format as before

I look forward to seeing a lot of old friends and faces from previous cups
and hope to meet a lot of new people as well.
so let the countdown begin to the best tokers party of the year

OP

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
Awesome OP, last year was a blast (to my brain) and hoping this
year the Cup is just as great !!!

Later,

southflorida

Goba

Thanks OP Can't wait. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions in how to ship your entry over? I was thinking about getting a little vacuum sealer. Also do you think i should split the two entries, sending two packages one with the indica strain and the other with the sativa just to make sure it get there. Has anyone in the past had their entry seized in the mail?

S

shadoweye976

hey old ...thx for the info ..i cant wait too .not because of the weed or hash ..i m happy to meet YOU guys and enjoy the spirit of amsterdam ...

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had a package not get out of the UK last year....but It wasn't as well smellproofed as when I tried again successfully a few days after.....But then my weed is F--king Smelly,I mean Really Smelly,Honestly it F--king Stinks....LOL ;] Double Smell-proof bags or vacum sealing should be fine..... JBo ;]

jinx 420

Hoping to meet up with some new people at the cup and trade experiences.Going to London then over to the Dam for the cup.Never been to the UK,so any tip would be great.Hoping to see Stonehenge and Abbey Road,as well as the sights of London.Again any thing to see or skip would be really great.

L

LolaGal

have passport, will roll joints for tickets

have passport, will roll joints for tickets

Stoner seeks scholarship to Cup.

Willing to roll joints, fetch space cake.

Willing to act as middleman in bribing judges, or stealing competitor's cuts.

Willing to smoke your weed and give opinion.

Send in your dollars now, help an unfortunate stoner get the dream vacation she always wanted.

Only you can keep me stoned.

mellofello

Can't wait, should be booking my ticket int he next few days. I look forward to seeing faces I met last year and new ones this year,

peace

mello

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't make it this year, but next year is a done deal.

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man i'd love to come just too meet you all, the smoke would just be a bonus
Maybe one day the wife and i can get over there...

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great to know the cup go's tru :D

could't edit last post for some reason ...

REZDOG

Veteran
To legally ;) (and w/out odor issues) ship herb,vacuum seal once,then spray "febreeze" on the outside bag,then vacuum seal in another bag,then wrap in a "turkey basting bag".

FTW.