What's new

4,000 watts 64 plants, Ready Set Grow :)

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
urbangrower said:
Wooow,,,, NZJ... This most be one of the most professionel setups I have ever seen.. It must be a bliss to work in your gromroom...!! :rasta:

NZJ??? Your a little confused if you think I am nzjay your confused, Nzj is a friend but he has nothing to do with this room! Thanks for the kind words though!!!

Lagertester

Really nice job there Blaze, I like those uv lights you got there. I tried to read the UV bulb thread. (I got board with the fighting) Is this your first grow with these UV lights? If not can you point me in the direction that lead you to decide to go this route? I am very interested in these uv lights. I will try to comb out the bullshit in the uv thread tonight again. Thanks!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just poppin thru man,can we get a few pics bro?im dyin to see the progress goin on in there.keep up the ace kickin yo.peace

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Sorry guys been pretty busy lately, I will share some pictures later tonight.

But for now I picked up some new genetics this past weekend, So there's lots in store for the comming! I will be sharing much more then urkle in the comming runs!

BUBBA
ABUSIVE
ECSD
SHIRE
STU
FFA
SCHROM
CHEM D
WHITE
CHEESE
SSH
ORIGINAL DEISEL
TANGERINE HAZE
DEISEL AFGHANI

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Alright, Update time! 11 days 12/12

They are starting to develope flowers, UV's will kick on 8hrs out of every 12 from this day forward. They come on 2 hrs after lights kick on and shut off 2 hrs before the lights kick off!

Last edited:

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin good...

looks like you picked up alotta popular strains..

you got the game figured out...

Kinderfeld

oh yea...lets see if those babies can top your urkles...serious genetics bro nice score...just love the setup must take a lotta work...any specific reason your not full blown hydro? just curious...

E

EatShitake

urbangrower said:
Wooow,,,, NZJ... This most be one of the most professionel setups I have ever seen.. It must be a bliss to work in your gromroom...!! :rasta:

:laughing: Now that's some funny sh*t!

B1UP Really looking stellar, man! I like your new stable coming up, too. Definitely got grower-envy over here :D

Looking super-clean, straight, and ship-shape. Niiice!

:joint: :joint: :joint:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice bro,great come up on the new flavors.will be fun watchin you do'em up.
i have like 4 of those strains bro,im gettin ready to flip a few myself...goodluck with urs my man.peace -T-

animal#1

Blaze throw all that hyped crap out and stick with the Urk that shit doesnt do you wrong! Dont try to fix what aint broke.

PS I've grown that same DieselGhani clone and its a HUGE hermie. HUGE

Out of that whole list you should just keep the UK Cheese man!
My heart is brokeN!

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
props for showing us this !!!very healty work you are displaying to us....gotte tag this to lurk a bit....keep it comming Blaze :smile:

Forgive my ignorant question but I notice you have the temperature and humidity settings set there on the CAP controller. How does the controller regulate this? From what I can see it looks like the controller is only plugged into the CO2?

Can you explain to someone very interested in mimicking what is up with the controller and what is plugged in etc? Whats plugged into the nigh plug? Is you ac unit set on its own auto mode/powersaver? Or does the controller somehow kick it on?

Thank you very much for your threads they are mucho inspirational.

B

buzzed day

man blaze,those look like you really have it down to a art form.thanks for the show.peace

Latest posts

Latest posts