What's new

4,000 watts 64 plants, Ready Set Grow :)

crzygirl

Hi blaze :wave: :joint:

Nice score on the clones, you'll have quite a good variety going there. I may have missed this but, you posted that the UV comes on for 8 hours. What do the UV's do exactly?

C

cobain420

I think by UV he means flouro's he has up in the hoods I believe...

Also interested in how the controller works, what it is connected to, etc.

Great job Blaze, keep it up!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Robin_of_Loxxy said:
Forgive my ignorant question but I notice you have the temperature and humidity settings set there on the CAP controller. How does the controller regulate this? From what I can see it looks like the controller is only plugged into the CO2?

Can you explain to someone very interested in mimicking what is up with the controller and what is plugged in etc? Whats plugged into the nigh plug? Is you ac unit set on its own auto mode/powersaver? Or does the controller somehow kick it on?

Thank you very much for your threads they are mucho inspirational.

The ac and co2 regulator is connected to the controller, The dehmidifier was at first also however it blew the fuse in the controller, So I had to remove the dehumidifier from the controller and run it straight to an outlet.

The controller controls the ac and regulator for the co2, It also thinks it controls the humidity also even though the dehumidifier isnt plugged into it, They are both set at the same humidity setting, So when the humidity and temperatures proper the controller kicks off the ac and kicks on the regulator and brings the co2 up to the set point and keeps it there until the temperature or humdity get out of range, then it will kick off the co2 and kick the ac back on, Dehumidifier kicks on and off on its own at the same set point as the controller.

Nothing is currently plugged into the night outlet, however winter is here and I will be hooking up a digital heater, and it will kick on at nights and keep the temperature at the set point. The night outlet only kicks on at night so plugging the digital heater in wont blow the fuse as it wont be running when the ac/co2 regulator is.

Hope this helps.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Robin_of_Loxxy said:
thanks for that info!

what setting are you using on the ac unit itself? Just turned on full blast high?

The ac is set at 73f which is fine, Cause the room is actually staying around 86f!

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
That's the nicest grow journal I have ever seen. Headed in that direction myself; great inspiration.

thanx Blaze keepin comin?

Last edited:

Purkle

No shit it looks on track!! It looks stellar bro!! Great job and wonderful uniform growth. WOW!! Gotta say ur gonna be a busy trimmer it looks like though. The purple is usually a pain to trim in my opinion. Keep it purp!!

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
srry if this has been asked but are you gonna move them farther apart when they start filling out? seems like the girls are pretty tightly packed already.... do you have a problem with overgrowth if you leave them like that?

just wondering because my room is starting to get pretty crowded. But unlike you, I have no room to move things.... only 10x10 room.

looking GREAT btw, you better be hitting that 8Lb mark! lol no worries i know you dont care as much about yield as some and thats a good thing because knowledge and experience are worth just as much. peace out blaze and keep it up man!

also, if you dont mind telling... how many rooms are you running at the moment? truly an inspiration man

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Shcrews said:
srry if this has been asked but are you gonna move them farther apart when they start filling out? seems like the girls are pretty tightly packed already.... do you have a problem with overgrowth if you leave them like that?

just wondering because my room is starting to get pretty crowded. But unlike you, I have no room to move things.... only 10x10 room.

looking GREAT btw, you better be hitting that 8Lb mark! lol no worries i know you dont care as much about yield as some and thats a good thing because knowledge and experience are worth just as much. peace out blaze and keep it up man!

also, if you dont mind telling... how many rooms are you running at the moment? truly an inspiration man

I have 3 rooms going, Plus I got 2 guys who have a room going and bring me their crops at a set price. So its kinda like having an extra room or two!

Nope I wont be spreading them out any further. The canopy is thick, However they are fairly short and the 1k's will have no problem penetrating down into the canopy.

Last edited:
J

JamesChong

Morning Blaze, Nice to see the plants filling in nicely. You sure do have a very nice setup. Can't wait to see them in about 45 days or so. Great job with the setup. Very nice and clean and well thought out.
Take care,
BG

Your room is a inspiration for what everyones grow room should look like , Thanks for the awesome grow show and keep up the good work!

Have fun with ya new group of ladies to play with shall be a wonderful time and great oppurtunity there for ya :)!

B

Bigtimer7

Blaze do you happen to know how long it is okay to let the mix you use sit? Say I use have the mix how long will the half not used last for?

Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks man! Im glad all is good over that way!

250wscrogger

This must be the cleanest setup on IC. I will be pretty much copying the layout style of this room for my next room but with 5 6's (over 3x15) in a row on the 8'' vortex and 9 3 gallon pots per light. :jump: