What's new

4,000 watts 64 plants, Ready Set Grow :)

Hello again blaze! Can you tell me what is happening on the junction boxes there in between the timers and the 4 outlets? Are you splitting 240 to 2 120 lines there and just making it look clean? Do you like your timer set up or would you change anything?

If you didn't have as much space in the room could you hang that big ass filter horizontally by the ceiling?

Also, maybe stupid question but why didn't you put the ballasts on the outside of the room?

Can't wait to see what this looks like cured up!!!!

Last edited:

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Hey Blazeone up your room looks killer man, I was wondering about your uvb set up, and if you have experience with uvb? I used some reptigrow uvb's in my last run, and it made a visual difference in resin production. Peace.
Johny.

Kooza

This topic amazes me everytime I look at it.... Funny thing is a guy at my local grow shop told me the soil mix I was looking into "blazes" was a bad idea and wouldn't show good results....HaHaHa....I can't stand those guys.

thekingofNY

Cannasseur
Sorry I didn't catch it earlier, but how long were they vegged for? Were they vegged under the HPS's aswell?

Thanks n stay safe :)

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Ok guys was going to update the thread, However the gallery isnt working and I cant upload the new pics. Until next time be safe and take care!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup blaze,should be roundin that final corner right about now no?
gonna be a nice lookin finish homie...im still here lurkin my man... :lurk:
peace -T-

TOTALLY RAW FUNK BLAZE-ONE-UP, I AM GLAD I FOUND THIS THREAD MAN, IT JUST SHOWS HOW I SHOULD REALLY TAKE SOME TIME TO LOOK THROUGH THIS SITE MORE...

JUST HAD TO GIVE YOU MAD PROPS MAN, AND GOOD LUCK, STAY SAFE...

YOUR STRAINS A GOOD ROUND UP OF FUNKY GIRLS THAT ARE BONAFIED TO GET DOWN JUST THE WAY WE WANT THEM, HU...

I'LL BE CHECKIN' BACK AT THIS ONE YO, PEACE....

DR-7

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Whats up guys gallery again so here the girls are I believe around 27 days 12/12 with 43 days to go, Someone could verify by checking the dates on my post.

Anyways until next time be safe and take care!

I'll leave you guys with a shot of the new future momma's!

:joint:

Last edited:
K

KINGKONG

just what i was hoping for..

Im using your soil mix this time. Everything is going pretty way so far.

J

janedope

lookin good blaze.... i checked out your page w/ the secret room... dope. stealth is key and thats about as stealth as you can get... very nice work.