What's new

4,000 watts 64 plants, Ready Set Grow :)

E

Evgeni_Malkin

Blaze clean setup makes my setup look like sh*t. Anyways i was just wondering how far apart the grow bag are and whether you are adjusting there spacing as they gorw? Also before switching to flower will you continue your veg fertilizer or are you planning some other route? ALso do you leave MH in first few weeks of 12/12 or switch your bulb right after switch?

Again great setup looks like its gona be thriving for a long time

grassfarmer

window ac question

window ac question

blaze,
it was either this room another room of your I saw you using a window ac unit. I'm assuming that its not actually in a window, I was considering using a window unit to try and cool a 3kw sealed room with a co2 burner. I was wondering how/ if you have some sort of custom ventilation method for that purpose and how well you think it would work in a sealed room. also, what kind of yields per 1kw light have you seen in the past with your soil mixture? just curious.
Thanks in advance

D

DJXXPLATINUM

hats off to blaze one up,nice set up,,,,,woooould i like to blaze some of that shit up when its ready,,,,ive been telling my 400 watter thats what you'll look like when you grow up,,,super nice thead

bugbud63

WOW,WOW WOW!I see you spent some cash on this one.Super clean and nice room.Cant wait to see those buds fatten.You are a insperation(however it spelled)to me.Stay Safe!!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
beautiful blaze,lookin like a master in there yo.
thats a slick way you have the lights in a line instead of in a square.i think imma get mine air cooled and i'll have two lines with 3 1000's on each line...can i just use a splitter from the fan and do it like that or wiould i need a fan for each row of lights?
thanks bro.peace -T-

E

EatShitake

Hellz yeah! Ship shape in there, blaze. I can smell-imagine it already :D

:joint: