What's new

30 years of OG, Drop your best pictures vvv

El Pollo Diablo

Veteran
Thats the S1's of the Christopher Wallace cut?
I don't know about that. Description says:

"Selected feminized OG Kush from seed that were so good we had to re-feminize her, creating these The OG #18 Feminised Cannabis Seeds. She's is more Sour tasting then OG - and has better yields than the OG. She took the yield and fuely taste of the Chem Dawg with the OG Chem power.
Flowering Indoors: 8-9 weeks"
Nice bro show some here and link it so we can find the thread!
:huggg:
👍

kalopatchkid

Veteran
I got a supposed topanga pure kush in flower for the first time but im a little thrown off by its flower structure.
It sure grows like a viney og, smells like an OG but it has a lot of little round leaves almost like it is trying to reveg, which could be the case, since the days are getting longer but we are only at 12 hours 25 minutes of daylight right now. It's also on the more airy side and has very long pistils. Its looking like it will take 2x as long as everything else I have in flower, so i guess i will just have to wait and see how it turns out.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im trying to make some OG now.. (Appalachian Super Skunk) x (Animal Piss x White Larry F8)

TK
DSCN4439.JPG
user414559_pic1856252_1528167285.jpg

WIFI#43
user414559_pic1468394_1436921444.jpg

acespicoli

Triangle Kush and OG Kush , both seeds made in south Florida in 1991 in the same garage of Marty. The mother was called Emerald Triangle (in our circle from around ‘87) and that garage was stuffed wall to wall with it , A pack of Hindu Kush seeds that I bought from Neville , Amsterdam in 1989 was being tested after a pre sex test . One of those pre sexed Hindu Kush seeds created a bit of unseen pollen near the AC intake , that managed to make seeds thru out that entire 12 light garage . Those lbs where then sold by myself to a close buddy near Orlando , where he would then piece them out to his circle of friends . One of his buddies would find the Triangle Kush seed and another guy found the Kush seed that would later get named OG Kush once it made its way west to California .
The Emerald Triangle strain was given to my old partner from an older head from the Washington area before I ever even knew he was a grower as I was buying pounds of it already to sell in 87-88 . Added fact , The Emerald Triangle leaned more towards a earthy spicy , flower smelling , sweet candy like terps and not chemi or fuel like at all . fuel or gassy terps must have came from the Hindu .

1680611454660.png

JD long time no see brother ✌️ Hit me up if ya see this OGp91Fam

pdub

acespicoli

1685928787725.png

Pure Ghost OG Feminized Lineage: (Ghost OG clone only x Ghost OG clone only) Photo:CV
Flower Time: 60 to 68 Days

One of the best OG clones in The World in feminized seed form. We reversed the legit Ghost OG clone back to herself, resulting in Pure Ghost OG and could not be happier with the results. 80 percent of the plants from seed are identical to the clone only mother, literally identical. Done flowering in 10 weeks, good to great yields with loud piney OG terps and extremely potent. Phenotypes of Pure Ghost OG have been testing in the high 20's to 30 percent THC! Ghost OG clone is a Legend, if you can get a hold of the clone only, do it! If not, you need to grab a pack of Pure Ghost OG Fem, one pack is all you need. Enjoy! I know you will.

acespicoli

Can this go here?
Legacy OG (Legend OG x Humboldt snow)
View attachment 18850154 View attachment 18850155
Were honored to have you contributions posted here @icon :huggg:
Legend OG is legendary
Legend OG is a presumed OG Kush phenotype that offers a fresh take on a classic. Known for tart, floral, and pungent terpenes, Legend OG stays true to its Kush background. Heavily sedating in large doses, Legend OG works hard to relax the consumer by elevating the mind while soothing aches and pains throughout the body. Its sleepy qualities also make it a solid choice before bedtime, but monitor your dosage, as high-THC varieties can overstimulate some minds.

but monitor your dosage, as high-THC varieties can overstimulate some minds. ( look for this type :D )
then it usually mellow to nice relax I imagine

and the Humboldt Snow S1 ~ Snow x Snow
Humboldt Snow is a strain is most likely from California’s legendary land of cannabis cultivation in Humboldt County, where an unknown breeder crossed the region’s well-known Humboldt strain with Snow White. This indica-leaning hybrid strain has been reported to contain an earthy, spicy, and fruity flavor profile

Sources claim the Humboldt Snow plants produce dark green, trichome-encrusted buds in a six-to-nine-week flowering cycle. This strain is reportedly suitable for both indoor and outdoor growing environments,

Hope I got the descriptions right

Thank you for posting wish we had smell-o-vision ;) , Best >>>

Last edited:

hyerone!

now were cooking with gas for the 🔥 the history of all the bag seeds is linear
91 - 2006 and most the OG are different S1 and I know they say they started the OG craze but where did they get the seeds? :alien:

Info on the different cuttings of OG Kush:

* Tahoe: cut brough into the community by Swerve. The grower that Swerve got it from had sourced the cut in the Lake Tahoe area in the 90's.
* SFV: There are a million O.G cuts grown in the S.F.V, however the cut that goes by this name on these forums and in medical disp. came from forum member Swerve
* Raskal's OG: Another cut sourced in the San Fernando Valley. Cut was bought for several thousand dollers from ******* ***** members by a friends of forum member OGraskal
* Ghost: This cut came from ORGNKID, ORGNKID had sold a O.G cut to a Overgrow forum member named "Ghost" who further distributed the cut.
* Abusive: This cut was brought into the community by an overgrow member named "Abusive", believe it or not Abusive claimed to have got the cut through the rapper Snoop Dogg.
* Poison OG: Cut came from O.Gkushman, he grew it from seed found in a pound of O.G back in ‘96
* HA OG: Cut came from an commercial H.A room in Orange County, grown by the same crew that brought the Orange County Larry cut into the medical Disp.
* Larry: The Orange County Larry cut that is availble in the medical scene came from the same Orange County crew that the H.A O.G Kush came from
* Apothecary: O.G cut brought into the scene by the apothecary seed co's Brett. Brett got it from a high profile Medical MJ activist in L.A back in 1999
* Diablo: This = cut came from the R.D.C disp. In the San Fernando Valley
* P.R OG A.K.A Private Reserve O.G: Another O.G cut that ORGNKID brought into the scene. The cut was sold to Med patients as Private Reserve O.G through the now defunct C.A.L.M disp. of Malibu.
* Tripple OG: This cut came from ORGNKID. This cut is A.K.A Triple X/XXX O.G Kush. Triple O.G was popularly sold to medical patients by the now defunct C.A.L.M disp. of Malibu.
* SAC#2: Cut brought into the scene by forum member O.Gkushman, O.Gkushman got the cut from DJ Muggs.
* SAC#1 & SAC#3: #1 came from G-Thumb in the San Fernando Valley, #3 came from San Fernando Valley but is very popular in Santa Barbara and sometimes goes by the name “Purple O.G Kush”, the cut was brought into the scene by the owner of the now defunct Hortipharm in Santa Barbara
info from:SF
Hortipharms cut was pretty good, definitely not the best OG in santa Barbara, but they had a very good bubba kush cut that I got from one of the workers at Hortipharm. The HA (red and white) cut was a cross with blueberry I believe to boost the yeild. (Pre 2008 all we wanted to do was boost the yeild of the OG kush. CALM and PAP both had the good cuts! PAP in Loral canyon is where I got the true OG, which I swear is just the PK the lowest yeilding OG ever! Lol. I loved it, but damn! Getting a nut a light was an accomplishment at that time with pure OG.

ICGA

No talk all walk,
drop those elite cuts

What do we know about the clone-only OG Kush?

Story #1:
OG Kush (the original cut) came from an S1 from in a bag of '91 Chemdawg in the Lake Tahoe area in 1996.

Story #2: (by Kailua kid from sierra seeds:)
In late '93 John from Grass Valley Ca. got the Chem Dog cut. He shared it with me, Jerry(cowboy) from Dibble Creek Ca. and Harold(Putz) from Sunset Beach Ca. Putz had a male he called the secret ingredient. It was a cross of Lemon Thai and an Old World Paki Kush. Putz bred the secret ingredient to the Chem Dog. The buds that came out of this cross were going around So. L.A. county in '95. Someone told Putz that Kush must be so good because it was mountain grown. Putz laughed and told him "this Kush is Ocean Grown Kush bro". The tag stuck and it became known as OG Kush. In the spring of '96 Putz married a girl from New Zealand. Before moving there he sent cuts of his OG to me and Bob(beans) in Salinas Ca. He gave all his P1 stock and all the remaining seed he had to Mike(mad dog) from Downey Ca. In late '96 Mike sold some seed to some guys in the Valley. That's where the San Fernando Valley cut of OG comes from. It's like the Original only more sat in pheno type. Mike sold a cut of the original to a guy in Orange county and that cut is called Larry today. It's still around Orange county. Mike sent one other cut of the original OG to a breeder in Europe. As far as I know he never let anyone else have it.
Jerry bred his Chem Dog cut to a Humboldt county indica boy. This was the beginning of his cubing proccess. At BX3 he got a pheno that had all the smell, taste and kick of the Chem Dog, but in a pure indica pheno. Jerry gave this plant to Bob. It became known as the West Coast Dog.
Bob bred this plant to my Old World Kush male. He took a male from that cross and bred it to the OG cut Putz had sent him. This is what made the original Bubba.

Lineage: ChemDawg x [Lemon Thai x Old World Paki Kush]

Info on the different cuttings of OG Kush:

* Tahoe: cut brough into the community by Swerve. The grower that Swerve got it from had sourced the cut in the Lake Tahoe area in the 90's.
* SFV: There are a million O.G cuts grown in the S.F.V, however the cut that goes by this name on these forums and in medical disp. came from forum member Swerve
* Raskal's OG: Another cut sourced in the San Fernando Valley. Cut was bought for several thousand dollers from ******* ***** members by a friends of forum member OGraskal
* Ghost: This cut came from ORGNKID, ORGNKID had sold a O.G cut to a Overgrow forum member named "Ghost" who further distributed the cut.
* Abusive: This cut was brought into the community by an overgrow member named "Abusive", believe it or not Abusive claimed to have got the cut through the rapper Snoop Dogg.
* Poison OG: Cut came from O.Gkushman, he grew it from seed found in a pound of O.G back in ‘96
* HA OG: Cut came from an commercial H.A room in Orange County, grown by the same crew that brought the Orange County Larry cut into the medical Disp.
* Larry: The Orange County Larry cut that is availble in the medical scene came from the same Orange County crew that the H.A O.G Kush came from
* Apothecary: O.G cut brought into the scene by the apothecary seed co's Brett. Brett got it from a high profile Medical MJ activist in L.A back in 1999
* Diablo: This = cut came from the R.D.C disp. In the San Fernando Valley
* P.R OG A.K.A Private Reserve O.G: Another O.G cut that ORGNKID brought into the scene. The cut was sold to Med patients as Private Reserve O.G through the now defunct C.A.L.M disp. of Malibu.
* Tripple OG: This cut came from ORGNKID. This cut is A.K.A Triple X/XXX O.G Kush. Triple O.G was popularly sold to medical patients by the now defunct C.A.L.M disp. of Malibu.
* SAC#2: Cut brought into the scene by forum member O.Gkushman, O.Gkushman got the cut from DJ Muggs.
* SAC#1 & SAC#3: #1 came from G-Thumb in the San Fernando Valley, #3 came from San Fernando Valley but is very popular in Santa Barbara and sometimes goes by the name “Purple O.G Kush”, the cut was brought into the scene by the owner of the now defunct Hortipharm in Santa Barbara
info from:SF

A timeline of the OG Kush family (on a side note)​

(Leafly)

• Pre-1996: OG Kush’s mother plant is bred in Florida along with a strain called Bubba. Many people point to the Triangle Kush as the closest to that originally. High Times editor
  • Danny Danko later theorizes Chemdog as the parent of both OG Kush and Sour Diesel.
  • 1996: Matt Berger tells Josh Del Rosso the weed in Florida is better than the weed in Los Angeles. Del Rosso challenges him to return with some cuttings. He did. All but one of the OG Kush cuttings die. That cutting is the original, clone-only OG Kush plant that rocks Southern California. Matt and Josh cross another Florida import—’Bubba’—to the OG Kush to make “Bubba Kush” or what is now called Pre-98 Bubba Kush (aka “Kush Bubba,” or “KB.”)
  • 1997: Following Josh D distributing the cut to a close circle of friends, B-Real eventually gets his hands on it from Wonderbrett founder Brett Feldman. That year, Josh D personally brought OG Kush to the Bay Area.
  • 2001: Before the first large-scale indoor facilities coming online, demand for OG Kush in Los Angeles drives the price of OG Kush up to the highest ever confirmed prices of $8,000 per pound.
  • 2004: OG Kush arrives in the Emerald Triangle. Variants are developed to acclimatize the strain for various climates. The most famous of the pack at the time was Mandelbrot’s OG Kush.
  • 2006: DNA Genetics breeds what’s called Kosher Kush today. It will eventually become the first OG introduced to the European market in seed form, according to those that were a part of the Dutch cannabis scene at the time.
  • 2008: Swerve from Cali Connection released the San Fernando Valley (SFV) cut in seed form. Cali Connection then released Larry OG and Tahoe OG not long after. Also in 2008, now-California Treasurer Fiona Ma valued the Humboldt outdoor crop at $8 billion. Some believe more than half that amount was OG.
  • 2010: Kosher Kush wins Best Seed Company Indica at the Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam. Various local Master Kush variants had placed over the years, but this was the first true OG win. Kosher Kush wins Best Indica again in 2012, and again in 2015.
  • 2015: Rapper Wiz Khalifa debuts a premium OG Kush type, Khalifa Kush. Jet Fuel OG comes out the same year.
  • 2019: Fire Cut’s Fire OG wins Leafly’s Best OG Kush of California contest, besting Marathon OG from The Cure Co., Diablo OG from IC Collective, and three others.

Add some details with your pick and why its the best OG ?

• smell LOUD
  • effect FIRE
  • yield HEAVY
and GO

ok heres my pick to kick things off

'78 LA OG Affie »»» Lemon Thai x Colombian Gold x Pakistani Landrace

Chemdog 91 is in a clone group of 4 clones. It has 112 relatives in the Galaxy. - Phylos
So why is it called 78 (1978 means presoviet) OG Affie if it has no Afghani in it? Im a fan of this one as well but the story doesn't add up IMO. Same with a bunch of the OGs back stories. Isn't Swerves Tahoe seed offering just an S1 backcrossed to the original? Personally I thought OG was a variety that was distributed on Over Grow to people in the know as seeds and that it just stood for OG'er aka Over Grower's Kush. And that the keepers from large scale selections of those seeds went different places and flower was mass produced and eventually cuts fell into the hands of less clandestine individuals then the crews that made them. Furthermore, clearly a lot of smoke has been blown in order to keep people safe from nut-case FEDs, some of whom prefer to go after weed people then actual criminals. Primarily because it pays just as good but is far less dangerous then hunting down Cartels and psychopathic serial killers.

Last edited:

Rushoe818

Posting this cuz it has tk in it ..
Wedding cake 🎂 she's a bit hungry today I hit her with some maxybloom this is week 3 of flower Mayne week 4 it was growing kinda slow at first due to the weather over 90 !! She seems to be doing great and loving the maxibloom I used today I keep it supper simple tap water fox farm and bit of maxibloom and koolbloom two weeks before flush.

Attachments

• 20230821_200706.jpg
    20230821_200706.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 52

Latest posts

Latest posts