What's new

P91

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JeffSpicoli

Some P91 nugs from a friend. Grown using the canna bio line.
Some of the stoniest bud ive smoked
picture.php

picture.php

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
spicoli is this the sativa p91?.....sorry beautifull flower...'s......?

J

JeffSpicoli

pure indica. NL x NL duno exactly, but i can ask someone that would definitely know the excact geneticism to her.
Poway class of '91

A fellow ICmager grew these nugs. Im sure he will have much better/more megapixeled nug shots of some nice cured nugs soon enough.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya, i would def say indica indica indica!!! the p is not princess, but as jeff says poway(cali). from what i understand it was a cubing project of a northern lights cut done in, as jeff said, 91. haha.
---best sleep meds ever. ive told the story before, many times, but smoke her before bed and you will have the fullest, most vivid dreams imaginable. this is very important to someone like me that really suffers from chronic sleep problems. the nugs smell like mean green with kerosene spilled on them, and just blasts you off! grea pics bro. K did a much better job tis time around, as i had some major issues. he is binging me pics and samples night or tom. will have some pics on this thread from his grow too!

greenhead

Veteran
Nice bud pix!

What do those buds smell like?

I grew out P-91 crossed with Princess Diesel a few grows ago, and when it was curing, just opening up the mason jar made me almost nauseous. I also found it to be extremely strong and pretty stoney, a bit too much for me, but I'm not an indica guy I think.

And yeah, I believe that P-91 is supposed to be NL cubed if I'm not mistaken.
:joint::wave:

J

JeffSpicoli

hell ya sub, looks bitchen!
I smoked some last night before bed. Was capturing tapes of footage for work, put in a tape, started to rewind. I passed out before it was done rewinding, so i didnt capture that tape until this morning.
VERY VERY potent, knockout type weed.

The smell is very hard to describe, to me its a very mentholated smooth brisk sorta smell, almost like chills youre nostrils when you smell it, I cant really give it a good aroma review

O.G.#1

ive always known p91 to be a lil spicy or peppery, you get any of that on the palette Jeff? Might of just been the nutes/enviroment the majority of P91 came from which gave it that smell back in the days, just like wine and the french word terrior, which means it envelopes the land, air, water and ground which its grown in or near by and expresses it thru flavor and smell, i believe the same goes for herb, terrior effects herb big time.

Awsome job on the p91 Subrob, got neon green thumbs! Good score on the kinddness from Subrob Jeff :smoweed:
You two are what its all about, sharing and caring and friendship :respect:

J

JeffSpicoli

when i smell it i think medicine. I dont know why, it just has this sort of medicinal/clean smell. i dont even know.
I do get a bit of a pepperyness to it, it just sorta hits youre nostrils like pepper.. Its like a sort of candy pepper, fuck i dont know what im talkin about. hahahah

O.G.#1

Thx for the 411 in the rep you left me, goodshit sourcing her brother! Your keeping the dream alive!

hehe i know what ya mean, sometimes its a bitch n a half trying to describe smells and tastes, everyone is different too, taste buds to ol' factory senses

kathmandu

thanks for the thread, have wanted to get some p91 info....have some p91xPrincessD. hope the p91 has some dominance:)

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
p91 can be kinda a pain in the ass to grow for a nl selection. i suppose she would be very well suited to a SOG garden. first time growin her, bro just did almost a single cola grow shoved in between bigger plants, this time around we both kinda let her go, and ya hafta trim the crap out of it. she grows branches everywhere. works out ok for me, i like hash:joint: but if growing strictly for buds, keep her hair tight.
----just got some p91 x iron cindy beans from bro's grow. will be sending them, with some other stuff, into the server fund auction.:woohoo: this oughta be a nice fusion of skyhigh sativa and grounded indica, though probably a low yielder.

guest396

ehhem

ehhem

May i chime in? sub as you know this is the dank i crave. now if i may say i can give clues to the breeding of the P just check the cannabible to see the various seed bank history check out (i believe due to the fact i don't have the cb in front of me) sensi seed bank look at their NL offering also the Sk circa late 80's then see the two crossed then back to the original NL mom exact amount of times the Bx or cubing i don't know. enough people have smoked American dream and Headband to see the similarities. I must say thank you though to those that gifted me with the P. Thank you

6 months homeless to stack some really nice genes???????????
tell me how to put my pictures into jpeg and I'll post to show you thanks to sub-Jeffand as always
Praise Yah!

OHGEE-out

Status
Not open for further replies.