What's new

SFV OG, and POISON OG...... :)

Onepunchko

Been a while since Ive posted but been lurking on the board a little lately and figured Id post up some goodness. These were taken with an iphone (pretty good for a phone) but I will upload some more pics later from our good camera.

SFV

P

popdog

nice

nice

can we see a close up or side by side of the poison, havent seen many pics of it. How would you describe the differences between these cuts?

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good

did you use a motorcylce avatar before?

Onepunchko

can we see a close up or side by side of the poison, havent seen many pics of it. How would you describe the differences between these cuts?

The sfv is darker and more of a kush looking cut (except for the stretchy lankyness of the whole plant itself). To me it is the definition of OG as far as smell goes. Lemon pinesol is the best Ive heard it described as. The poison is a much more neon green and has a structure that reminds me of a chemdawg I once grew. Some people have said it looks more like deisel too. The smell is very og lemon smelling but slightly different with again a more Chem like smell. They both get me ripped and taste and smell like crazy. The sfv smelled insane the whole time drying where he poison got that planty smell for just a few days then once cured a little started to stink alot.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i thought so man
glad youre around
i was conditioned to seeing that ?hayabusa? pulling a wheelie hahaha
fresh is good.
aloha

Onepunchko

Glad to be back! It was a british super bike at a track in the uk where they have a bump in the course that the bikes actually catch air off of. Very similar to the isle of man TT race in the UK. Pretty crazy stuff. I used to race myself, but never could imagine jumping a street bike.