What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

30 years of OG, Drop your best pictures vvv

Rushoe818

One more shes smells amazing . She's a bit hungry gonna give her a good feeding tomorrow or Monday.

Attachments

• 20230902_203527.jpg
    20230902_203527.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 68
Last edited:

acespicoli

1693959732198.png

1693960580909.png

1693960942310.png
1693960956655.png

SFU Nerd Clone aka WCD West Coast Dog by @med-man
Welcome back brother :huggg:

Jerry bred his Chem Dog cut to a Humboldt county indica boy. This was the beginning of his cubing proccess. At BX3 he got a pheno that had all the smell, taste and kick of the Chem Dog, but in a pure indica pheno. Jerry gave this plant to Bob. It became known as the West Coast Dog.

Last edited:

acespicoli

I Quote...

"Hey wassup fellas!...The So Cal Master Kush is Dank as Fukk....She smells like Incensey Kush with some Sourness in there....Vegges a little slower than the Pre98 but not much slower and not nearly as slow as the Urkle...These were grown in warmer conditions but if you drop the temps a bit and let her run to 70 days she will get nice and purple for yah....Heres some old shots...~ogr"

Should I apologize for leaving this here?
or
LAPK ?

Thoughts ?

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
I Quote...

"Hey wassup fellas!...The So Cal Master Kush is Dank as Fukk....She smells like Incensey Kush with some Sourness in there....Vegges a little slower than the Pre98 but not much slower and not nearly as slow as the Urkle...These were grown in warmer conditions but if you drop the temps a bit and let her run to 70 days she will get nice and purple for yah....Heres some old shots...~ogr"

or
LAPK ?

Thoughts ?
View attachment 18889384
Very nice cut Triangle

The Emerald Triangle is a region in Northern California, named as such due to it being the largest cannabis-producing region in the United States. The region includes three counties in an upside-down triangular configuration:

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
I Quote...

or
LAPK ?

Thoughts ?
I Quote...

or
LAPK ?

Thoughts

PK doesnt have color , OG stands Original Gangster / Its was used to describe real "legit" kush

acespicoli

"Gasolina" ("Gasoline") is a song on Puerto Rican rapper Daddy Yankee's 2004 album Barrio Fino (Nice 'Hood).[2] Glory sings the line "dame más gasolina" ("give me more gas"), although she is not credited. The song was released as the album's lead single in October 2004 and became a hit in 2005, peaking inside the top 10 on some of the charts it entered.

"Gasolina",
the album's lead single, was inspired by a Puerto Rican phrase about having a good time partying.[7]
"Gasolina" was composed in 2003 by Daddy Yankee and Eddie Dee,
From a phrase he heard about 10 years earlier...

Last edited:

acespicoli

This is lead single from Ice-T’s fourth album O.G. Original Gangster.
It was a top 10 hit on the US Rap Chart in the summer of 1991

acespicoli

1701654047654.png

acespicoli

1701831693202.png ok not exactly OG but 🤷‍♂️

The legendary “clone-only” Pre-98 Bubba Kush is one of the early Kush strains that started Kushmania in the 2000’s. Famous for its strong Indica dominant high, Bubba Kush is a connoisseur favorite due to its distinct Kush taste and earthy, sweet, flavor with hints of coffee and chocolate. The various phenotypes of the reversed/feminized Bubba Kush S1’s will all have high THC 9 levels and flavor profiles that include coffee, chocolate, hash, “7-Up”, pine, lemon, and fruit.
The Bubba is a moderate yielder that typically produces golf ball sized dense nuggets covered in frost and flowers that look, smell, and taste as dank as anything you’ve ever tried.
While the amazing taste will have you reaching for more, be wary of the strength as it can leave novices fast asleep on the couch and veterans with a 1000-yard stare and a big, goofy smile.

The origins of Bubba Kush are difficult to trace with any degree of certainty but the story I was told by a reliable cannabis insider is that in the early 90’s an accidental pollination of a “Crippy” bagseed female (dubbed “OG”) with a select Northern Lights female (dubbed “Bubba”) that had a few hermie flowers blowing pollen and made some seeds on one of the lower branches of the “OG” female.

The Bubba takes 63-70 days of flowering for the full narcotic effect and the strongest terpene profile. Rosin and extracts from Bubba are divine.

Katsu Cut

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the information. My strain actually has both OG Kush and Bubba Kush! They were talking about it on the Potcast saying it has almost been lost. People aren't using it anymore, although its a great strain. Its a cut then, is there a seedline with it? Is it available still?