What's new

master thai(oldskool breeder)

monkey5

Veteran
Master Thai was a breeder from Reefermans forums I believe! He was not around much longer after Reeferman took down his servers! I can ask around & see what I might find out? Never know..I still talk with some from those boards. If you know c-ray .. he may know? Hope that helps you out! monkey5

monkey5

Veteran
Maybe not the same person you are looking for..but I will check. It has been awhile since! Lol.. My my memorry my be hazed a bit! Lol.. monkey5

G

guest121295

I have a cut called Master Thai's Heavenly.Havn't flowered her out yet but she grows nice.Does anybody know how this one goes?I picked it up in the NE.

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Master Thai was around here for a while. Not sure where MT went or if seeds are still being sold.
Heavenly= Romulan x Cinderella99

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I grew out Master Thai's Heavenly several years ago - received it as a freebie from Seedbay - Good structure, great calyx to leaf ratio and really nice high. Easy to grow also!:tiphat:

hugo23

from cannapot:

Master Thai is a breeder in South Lake Tahoe, California. Who suffers from perm. L-5 nerve damage from a awful on the job injury. He is very active in the medical cannabis community since 1982. Ed Rosenthal features Master Thai's Tahoe Gold in "The Big Book of Buds 4". He was on Overgrow.com's forum before it was confiscated, he was on ICmag.com, but certain members badgered him, and he left. he is the Original Bubblegum Grower since 1974 (the Original BOG)(not the bushy guy)been growing pro since 1974 Master has had an articles like- "making ur own liquid karma" published in "Treating Yourself" magazine. He has cultivars such as, Heavenly,Tahoe Gold, Tahoe Blue,Green Dragon,Sour Blue Thai,Sour Thai,Sweet & Sour Bubblegum , the original Space Queen work,the Romulan seed gift came direct from Romulan Joe,Heavenly it has been around since 1996, I received these as a Freebie with an order from SeedBoutique.com in January 2007. I cannot convey the amazing the aroma from these flowers andhis other work, it's an overwhelming candy store smell, like touring the "Jelly Belly" Jellybean factory. Also, Tahoe Gold, Tahoe Blue (the Real Tahoe OG), Blue Lotus, he use's and preserved the original S.S.S.C. Catalog were all his base work comes from - M21,M27,M29,Afgani,Oakland Indica and more , all 39 genetics preserved the originals! SSSC stock was available at one time back in the 1980's,but it's not there anymore. I urge you to look into him, and acquiring some of his genetics, I'm pretty sure you will not be disappointed. His seeds are all 100% organically grown, which is the most responsible method, and I believe the best. Master Thai has been growing for 37+ years.You can also find Master Thai in Ed Rosenthal's Big Book of bUds #4 "worlds Best Breeder's" and in the NEW Green Candy Press release of Greg Green's The Indicas were his green dragon is on the cover, and coming out this May 2012 another NEW book by Green Candy The Sativas for his original Heavenly work and later before the end of the year of 2012 the Hybreds for his wonderful work of Green Dragon BX-7.29, 29 being there for S.S.S.C.'s wicked Indica M-29. His latest is colages of genes that was very well thought out in breeding Kong Fu smells like a cross of Limes and something sweet and mocha coffee hint very wild and intense !!! Currently we were given Tahoe Blue & Sour Blue Thai cant wait to see this work too of Thai's he is the man !!!

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Actualy, Heavenly is Romulan x Princess 88.

I have ordered a pack of his Love Sic# 1 and also Green Dragon. I'll sow a few GD a soon as I get them.

Irie !

floralheart

Veteran
I grew out Master Thai's Heavenly several years ago - received it as a freebie from Seedbay - Good structure, great calyx to leaf ratio and really nice high. Easy to grow also!:tiphat:

I never appreciated or understood calyx to leaf ratio, until I grew out some shabby hash making strains.

:tiphat:

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
yup, you still can get some at mycannapot, at a rather fair rate until 21st of August from what is written on is website. Though I'd recommend you to check the seller's page everyday, several times a day as, for instance, the day I ordered the green dragon, the thing was on only during a few hours. Same when heavenly was on sale as well, was on maybe 2 or 3 hours only.

Irie !

yup, you still can get some at mycannapot, at a rather fair rate until 21st of August from what is written on is website. Though I'd recommend you to check the seller's page everyday, several times a day as, for instance, the day I ordered the green dragon, the thing was on only during a few hours. Same when heavenly was on sale as well, was on maybe 2 or 3 hours only.

Irie !

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
just a bit of some update. Started 2 Lemon Aid recently, but too young to ssay anything about it. Started 3 Greed Dragon a longer while ago, about 4 weeks or so to go til harvest, and so far looks much promising. Nice hashy/fruity perfume and a very interesting pheno that grows like a dong with very thick buds and lotsa white sticky glazing, yum ! Will post pics when they're done.

Irie !

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wish you luck!

I don't know peeps, but anyone calling themselves Master anything is probably a real douche bag; I could be wrong, but that's my impression.

Too many good growers around here sharing.

R.Fortune

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Thanks Robert. I don't know much about they guy, but since Ed Rosenthal featured him in one of his books, I guess his work is of some interest. And since he offers rather unique or hard to find genetics, I just couldn't skip the opportunity.

That's one beautifull TB you got there Skinny Leaf !

Irie !